Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Zekial DeRain (WIP)

Zekial DeRain (WIP)

The-Originals-Klaus-Mikaelson-Joseph-Morgan-Jacket-570x760.jpg

NAME: Zekial DeRain

FACTION: None

SPECIES: Bakuran

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 1.83 Meters

WEIGHT: 83.1 Kilograms

EYES: Green

HAIR: Brown

SKIN: Tanned White

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

Strengths:

Pilot:
One of the Jedi Aces. A masterful pilot, able pull even the most clunky of ships to their limits and perform death defying feats.

Technology: Has a good grasp of technology. How to use it, slice, and repair things.

Blend In: He knows how to not stand out.

Jedi: Strong in the force, trained in combat, diplomacy, and so much more.

Weakness:

Overconfident:
He has absolute confidence in himself, and his abilities at all times, always believing he can make it out of a situation no matter how bad. This tends to lead to a lack of long term planning and a lot of winging it.

Shy in large groups: While a diplomat, the man tends to clam up when it comes to larger gatherings of people. He doesn't have the capacities of a general, or leader of battles.

(More to be added)

APPEARANCE:
Zekial is a fairly tall, and athletically built man with tanned skin. His eyes are a deep green.

BIOGRAPHY:

“Okay, I'm only going to say this once. I had a family, I was born after all. I lived a life, and stuff happened. I know you want more, but if I could get you to take away any one thing its that the Force is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.”

“I honestly have no memories of my biological family. I was taken as an infant into the care of a small group of Jedi who had run off to the edges of the galaxy. I was raised with other kids, and we explored the great mysteries of the universe. I learned history, mathematics, science, political ideas, philosophy, I read hundreds of books, and watched countless holovids. Beyond that, we also learned the practical things, how to slice, fly, fight, how to calm people, to lead, and the cultures and languages of hundreds of worlds.”

“But, see, the greatest thing wasn't all of that. I still remember the first time I truly opened myself up to the force. I couldn't have been more than five. It was this....crashing wave that washed over me, it threatened to drown me and yet pulled me to my feet in one motion. From that moment on, it started a love affair that has never really stopped. I learned about the force and let it guide me. I was taken in by a master and trained even more. More and more, I learned the mysteries of the Force. It can be strong, and gentle, rough and soothing. The Force is Great, it is Powerful, and it is Amazing.”

“About the age of twenty I was knighted. So about five years back. I got myself involved in a freedom fight shortly after. Some planet somewhere was in need. I took my fighter, blaster, and saber and went to help. We fought hard against an organized crime group. I met some amazing people during this time. For three years we fought together. We made friends, lost friends, won and lost battles too.”

“In the end I learned my limits, what I can and cannot do. I can't save everyone, no matter how hard I try. Yet, the moments I remember the most, are the times in between the battles. We were so poorly supplied. One of us figured out how to make alcohol from the dumbest of things. I swear it should have killed us. But, in those quiet moments, together, I learned the greatest lesson of all. Beer is good, even when its made from literal crap, so long as it's shared with friends and comrades, to the sound of laughter.”

“However, we didn't win. While we freed a lot of people, the planet is still under the grip of that Crime Lord. Most of us died. Those of us who stuck together, we watched Republics fall. Jedi orders get killed off, we saw war mongers take to center stage. Ossus desecrated, and the galaxy falling apart. On every planet crime runs rampant, even in the Imperial Sectors that think they bring law and order. No one has the strength to stand up anymore. There isn't any true democracies left.”

“The galaxy has gone to the Netherworld in a cargo-pod. People betray and....The worse it gets the more desperate people become. People are crazy.”

“But it's not the end. We are still here. I am still here. I go from planet to planet, I do what I can. It may not be much. But all I have to do is keep hope alive. One day, the strain of the darkness will be too much, one day the light will shine again. No matter the cost, no matter what I must do, I will see to it.”

SHIP:
Yes (To be added later)
KILLS:
N/A
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom