Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech ZDT-415 Battle Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
adzwmpH.png

x54tPFC.png

ZDT-415 Battle Droid

qg4RqGl.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: 80kg
  • Height: 2.2m
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: Wrist Vibroblade (retractable)
  • Misc. Equipment: Small arms weapons and other equipment they are provided with
Full-spectrum transceiver
Electro photo Receptor
Targeting Computer
Internal Comlink
Vocabulator (Basic and Binary only)

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • ZDT Heuristic Processor
  • Reinforced Actuators (droid joints)
  • Programming accounts for combat in its many forms, but mainly personal ranged and melee combat
Strengths:
  • Adaptive Combat Unit – the ZDT-415 learns very quickly from experience in the battlefield and makes logical conclusions with the aid of its advanced heuristic processor. It will use whatever weapon it is given or whatever it can find as the case may be
Weaknesses:
  • Droid Vulnerabilities – susceptible to ion/electric attacks
  • Expensive Processor – the ZDT-415 is a relatively cheap battle droid to make, but the ZDT heuristic processor ramps up the price a good bit
DESCRIPTION
The ZDT-415 is the result of years of refining a production battle droid with the adaptability of many landscapes. It is fairly easy to produce, but the cost comes from the ZDT processor that makes each droid just a little bit more dangerous after every combat it experiences. This laid the foundation for future 4th degree droids build by ZDT.

[member="Mithias"]

This is another good sub, but there are just a few small issues I need to bring to your attention.

Mithias said:
Image Source: Mithias created this image
Could you please state how you created this image. Is it a screencap from a game, did you produce it yourself via a modelling software?

Mithias said:
Manufacturer: Zeralith Defense Technologies
Could you please make sure to link the manufacturer.

Mithias said:
Material: Ferrocarbon Skeleton, Duranium Armor, Droid components
Please make sure to link all named materials to their wookie page, or the chaos submission.

Hi John Locke - I have been looking at your company page to an idea how to do this, so thank you!

- I create all my images with 3D modeling software.
- All of the materials/components that I name have been listed
- I had company's name at the top, but I linked it under Manufacturer.

Thanks for the review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom