Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Zayne Industries: Auctioning ZI-S318 Cognitive Module

Nelson Zayne

Born to create tech!
This is my first auction so it will not be as professional and for which I apologize for. The product which will be auctioned off is 10x ZI-S318 Cognitive Module of the highest quality.

9c0fce91bb56cfa3ee98efcb0fee5204--game-props-scifi.jpg
For those that do not know what is a cognitive module, it is basically the central processing area of a ship. These are not to be confused with droid brains or any other different device. If you have a custom ship or want to personalize your very own, this is definitely worth adding to.

Since this is a semi-unique item, I need to be offered more than credits and for that reason, I will only be accepting payments in goods.

Have a nice time! Remember since there are 10 of these, the items will be spread evenly!

Nelson Zayne

Born to create tech!
[member="Adrian Vandiir"] | [member="Darth Metus"]

Thank you for coming to my first hosted auction, I hope to create more and better items for future auctions.

So Arian Vandiir and Darth Metus will each be given x5 ZI-S318 Cognitive Module and also x10 ZI-S371 Binary Motivators. The Binary Motivators is a gift for coming to this auction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom