Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaralax

(First of all, I assume that images for characters do not have to be provided as long as sufficient description is provided, if I'm wrong, let me know and I'll correct it)

Name: Zaralax Corn'leq

Species: Human

Faction: Jen'ari Empire

Sex: Male

Height: 5'9

Weight: 120lb

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Bald

Skin: pale white

Force Sensitive: Yes

Strengths: Adept in the force, Skilled in Lightsaber combat, analytical mind allowing for quick thinking in the middle of battle
Weaknesses: Incredible overconfident, limits ability to think, overreliance on force choke+stab leaves him exposed to those able to resist either of those

Owned items: silver bladed lightsaber, red bladed lightsaber, black robe, metal mask, M1 heavy kinetic armor

Appearance: much of his appearance is hidden by his robe and mask, but what little skin that is exposed is unnaturally pale, his left hand's middle finger is cut off and his right hand is scarred, the mask doesn't cover the top of his head, revealing a bald head with scars.

Backstory: Born of earth Zaralax had a promising future ahead, his analytical mind and force sensitivity made him a prime target for jedi training, however his overconfidence and power-hungry nature led him to search for more power, leading his fall to the Dark side

Ship: N/A

Bounties: N/A

Kills: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom