Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zann Family Reunited

Nixara Zann

N
She held him for a good while longer, before finally letting go, wiping her tears from her eyes. ''T...Thank you, brother.....'', she said with a shy smile. She felt...happy, an emotion she hadn't genuinely felt in so many years.....with her brother at her side, the Zann Consortium would be unstoppable. Both she and him would ensure it....

[member="Corruck Kazen"]

"It's just good to see you again." Corruck stated, he would always remember this moment. He took a moment to master himself some more before asking, "Where do we need to start?"

[member="Nixara Zann"]

Nixara Zann

N
''We start by sorting out the trouble in Arya's manufactory. We need it back into full working order before we can arm our men.....I want you to go with her and sort this mess out. I'm not much of a fighter in these situations if they go wrong.....I'm not trying to put you in harms way here, brother, but you never know what could happen?'', she said, sighing gently.

[member="Corruck Kazen"]

"Don't worry, I understand the reasons. I'll be back before you know it and we'll be able to move on with the Consortium." Corruck said, trying to reassure his sister. He felt confident that he could deal with any problems in regard to workers. "Where is Arya, so that I may get going to fix this problem?" He found his sister, but he didn't know anyone else on the ship aside from Madame Cognito. In fact he actually didn't know anyone personally, even his sister he had been out of contact for years. He would have to catch up with her socially once this was over.

[member="Nixara Zann"]

Nixara Zann

N
This is her ship. She also goes by the name Madame Cognito, you met her earlier. I'll stay aboard while you sort out the issue with the weapons factory. Just follow her lead and keep her protected. We don't want anything going wrong.....

[member="Corruck Kazen"]

"Alright. I'll go have a talk and we'll sort this out." He turned to leave and then asked, "Where would I find her by the way? This isn't a ship I've studied. She said she would be in her suite." He looked over his shoulder and realized that some time during their interchange he had placed the bottle of wine on a table near to where they had been standing. He had completely forgotten about it and now it didn't matter. He had prepared to bring it in case he had to defuse a difficult situation. But it had defused itself.

[member="Nixara Zann"]
[member="Madame Cognito"]

Nixara Zann

N
She pointed to the corridor. ''Follow it right until you find the living area, you can't miss her suite. And look after yourself, alright? I don't want to lose you again.....'', she said, frowning gently.

[member="Corruck Kazen"]

- Paradiso Club Owner - Assassin -
Arya was sitting up in her very comfortable king sized bed looking over datapads of any information they could find on HK-36 and the updated situation on Abregado-rae, when Arya was informed by the holoterminal in her suite that displayed a security feed of the dining room that the meeting had finished. She had kept visual tabs on the situation, but kept the audio off for their privacy. She noticed Corruck was leaving the room.

Arya tossed the datapad onto the bed and exited her suite in her sterile, white floor length sleeping gown to meet with Corruck and Nixara regarding what would happen next.
[member="Corruck Kazen"]
[member="Nixara Zann"]

"You take care of yourself as well. You don't need to worry about me. I mean I have to come back, who'll keep an eye on you if I die?" He said the last part as a joke, hoping it would be taken as such. Then he turned away preparing to leave, when he heard footsteps. He waited to see if it was [member="Madame Cognito"] before leaving to his ship. There was a lot of preparation to be done, one of which was to let his crew know that they could relax a little. That could wait though, it wouldn't hurt the men to keep on edge for a little. He patiently awaited Arya, saying to himself. "You'd better not die out there. You only just found her and you won't want to lose her again."

[member="Nixara Zann"]

Arya turned into the hallway and nearly ran into Corruck as she headed in the direction of the dining hall without thinking. "Leaving so soon? You're welcome to join us on our trip. We're heading to Abregado-rae and could use another Zann, but if you have obligations elsewhere feel free to look me up again. I've sent my ship's information to yours as well as my contact data. You can make yourself at home on my ship anytime you wish. Feel free to join us or reconnect with us at anytime, Mr. Kazen." Arya said with an inviting smile.

[member="Corruck Kazen"]
[member="Nixara Zann"]

"As a matter of fact, my sister requested that I go with you to help sort out the issue." Corruck stated, he hoped that she wouldn't put up a fuss. He had been through many situations worse than a manufacturing problem. He wondered if she had transportation or not, they could use his ship if need be.

"Great! I can have my crew setup a nice suite for you next door to Nixara, if you wish. If you remain docked to my ship, you can save some fuel, as well. Your men can come aboard and utilize the central chamber as an operations center or use your ship. This journey is going to take roughly 4-5 hyperspace days for my ship." Arya stated in her same inviting tone.
Arisa stood next to Arya ready to make preparations if Corruck decided to make use of the Opulence. She noticed a ship concierge worker leaving the dining hall with the tray of unused perishables and headed down to the lower levels.

[member="Corruck Kazen"]
[member="Nixara Zann"]

"I thank you for your hospitality. My skeleton crew will keep the ship alongside, they won't stay attached. The ship does not require any fuel thank you and it was fully loaded with a food stock for a number of months in space. I'll stay aboard the Opulence and just keep an eye on my ship. The crew is trustworthy." Corruck had had to quickly think through the stores of food and fuel that had been aboard. They had enough to last for another month at least. He wasn't concerned about his ship. Too much anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom