Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zander del Sangue

JasonIsaacs.jpg

NAME: Zander del Sangue
FACTION: Red Ravens
SPECIES: Altered Human
HEIGHT: 6’5”
WEIGHT: 294lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Combat Mastery: Through use of alchemical and genetic modifications along with years of training and active use, Zander has become a master of combat, as well as tactics and strategy.

+Tall, dark and handsome: Due to his noble blood and quick wit, Zander is very charismatic and charming.

-Dipendenza del Sangue: Through alchemical and genetic alterations, Zander has become not only able to gain sustenance from the blood of sentients, but has grown to crave it as an addict does his/her drug fix

-Out of Time: Due to his unplanned time in stasis, Zander has found himself in a time where everything and everyone is not as they were.

APPEARANCE:
Zander has the breeding and features of classic nobility, hearkening back to his ancestry as part of the ruling class of the galaxy. Contrary to the breeding inherent in his facial features, however, the rest of Zander’s body structure has been bred and altered to dominate on the field of battle. Standing nearly two meters tall and heavily muscled, Zander makes an intimidating specimen of nobility past. One thing that cannot be mistaken, even by those with a lack of true force sensitivity, is his palpable dark aura. Over the centuries of his stasis his power, and thus his aura, have waned. As he increases in power again the dark aura will as well.

BIOGRAPHY:
The steady clack of wooden cane on cobblestone paved street was the only clear sound in this part of the city of Olmondo on Ruusan. The street was empty, save for the form of an elderly man walking with the assistance of a cane and the tall shadow that broke from the wall to approach him. As Zander got within five meters of the man, the old man stiffened and stopped, his head coming up and turning so he could appraise the large man approaching him. His eyes were wide, and fear spilled off him in waves almost as palpable as the dark aura Zander exuded.

“You cannot be. You died.” The man said, barely above a whisper. “On this very planet, oh so long ago you died. Everyone died! Bane killed them all!” The man licked lips that were suddenly very dry, but it didn’t help as his mouth was equally dry. “I was only saved by distance…and even then I barely maintained enough of my power to feed and keep myself alive. You look…as you did nearly two thousand years ago.”

“Maleef. If only you knew.” Zander began as he paused a mere two meters away. He could smell the old man’s fear. “I learned of Bane’s plan in enough time to make good my escape. However, my hyperdrive was damaged, when I jumped, it was straight through the event horizon of a black hole. Not being a physicist, I can’t explain what happened. Suffice it to say that I am still alive, and I have returned to the galaxy at large.” He stepped closer, grabbing the old man by the scruff of his neck and lifting him clear of the ground. “How are you still alive, master?”

Despite his current position, the old man began to laugh. “You’ve slept all these years. I have remained a shadow as galactic events has progressed. You can kill this body, but every moment is being recorded and a new body will be prepped. You can’t kill all of my clones, Zander. Never will you be rid of me.”

“Well, we shall see.” With that and a quick move of his free hand, the old man’s throat was ripped open. The blood leaked down the man’s front. “You changed me with your experiments, Maleef. You made me a blood drinker, but I will not honor you by drinking your clone blood. I will spill your blood every planet I find it on.” Zander then tossed the body down, turned and walked away. As he moved from the old town area to the space port, his thoughts moved down other avenues.

Zander had been born the third son of the rulers of a small, now forgotten empire. That empire had been swallowed by the Brotherhood, and Zander had been indoctrinated. As a young man, Zander underwent several experiments at the hands of Maleef and several of his cronies. These experiments were designed to create a warrior who used dark powers to further their goals of domination. They failed to instill the correct amount of deference, and instead of going willingly with their plans, Zander defied them subtly. When the Brotherhood was brought down by Bane, a few had the premonition or information by other means to not be there. Zander was caught in a cosmic event and released only recently. His power has waned since those days, and he is decidedly a man out of his time.

SHIP:
Undecided

Force Powers
{||| ||| ||| |||}
{ Apprentice - Lower Knight - Upper Knight - Master }
  • Force Push {|||}
  • Force Pull {|}
  • Mind Trick {||}
  • Sith Alchemy {|}
  • Telekinesis {|||}
SENSE
  • Force Sense {|||}