Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zallen 'Zade' Silvara

Name - Zallen 'Zade' Silvara

Species - Vahla, but unaware, believes he is human.

Force Sensitive - Yes, though is unaware.

Nicknames - Zade

Age - 28

Height - 6'2"

Weight - 160 lbs.

Eyes - Red

Hair - Black

Skin - Caucasian

Sex - Male

Rank - CEO/Owner of a Company (Will be made later)

Faction - N/A

Companies - N/A

-----------------

Strengths{+}
Weaknesses{-}
Are Effects In Certain Situations{*}

Stressful situations cause him to smoke, boredom also causes him to light one up this can calm him down, but also hinders his stamina{*}

Physically he is well built, causing him to have plenty of stamina, and physical power{+}

He isn't much of a fighter as he has no true training in such things{-}

Flying isn't his forte, he would rather have someone fly for him{-}

He may not be the best in a fight, but doesn't back down{+}

Money is his biggest weakness, bribes, betrayal, sabotage, etc its all just good buinsess. So this also makes it his biggest ally, making him rich{*}

He doesn't know who he really is, or who his real parents are. He believes himself human as well, which he isn't{-}

He is highly flexible, due to his species he is unaware of, but also frail{+/-}

Passing all his schools with flying colors, he is very intellectual in all things, but common courtesy{+}

Appearance -

I come off as a playboy, and selfish, these things are all true. I believe I look pretty freakin' handsome too, who good resist this smile? I like to dress in something nice, but usually wear it loose, for comfort of course. My image matters to me, and I like to show people I am relaxed, and classy. I wear sunglasses outside, to protect my eyes from those pesky rays of hot blinding power. I usually have something that smells delicious to mask the smell of cigarettes I may have just smoked too. My hair is always done, and styled, ALWAYS. I keep myself clean, taking a shower in the morning, and before I lay myself to rest. I brush my teeth thrice a day too, like I said, who could resist this smile. I have the tone of man who is probably too care free, but why do I care what you think my voice sounds like? I am carefree!

Biography -

Journal Entry #0001

So a little about me huh? I guess when writing my own autobiography I guess you should know a little more than public knowledge about me. Well...lets see...I was a orphan. I don't care who my parents were either. I have no memory of them..wait does this crap really matter? -Some muffled voices telling him to keep going- Yeah..I gotcha. I was still just a infant, a babe, a wee little thing I guess. My parents? They were named Jez, and Leven Silvara obviously, where the hell do you think I got my last name from? They lived on Hapes, but weren't Hapans. Anyways, mom stayed home, did the work that a housewife does, and dad was some big shot in a company, I dont really remember what it was called at the time. Anyways, when I was like..ten, he retired with a lot of money riding behind him, not including royalties or some crap. I went to school like any other kid, though sometimes the kids asked me about my eyes, I told them to screw off, some kinda birth defect, I dont know, but I can see perfectly fine. I got red eyes, so what. Anyways, I passed the grade schools with flying colors, and moved on to highschool, there I made friends, enemies, ya know the common crap. I was real sweet on this one chick, but she always rejected me, guess she knew I was too good for her. Heh, yeah I know, selfish bastard, but it's true, this girl didn't have the needs to handle this...so..where was I? Oh yeah, after highschool, I went to college, didn't have to pay a damn thing either, and why should I have? I was smart man, I mean I'm talking Brains with Feet!

The whole time of my life, dad was teaching me how to make money, and how to run a business. From what I understand, he was in big time with the Republic military, but I dont know the whole story about that. Something about helping with Weapons, Armors, and ship designs. At the time, that stuff didn't interest me. I was like, turning eighteen in my first year in college? I think? I dont know. So I go through college like it isn't anyone's business, did all the party scenes, and still passed with honors. They even asked that I make a speech at my classes senior grad. Oh? What did I talk about? I said screw off, I didn't do it. You could say I was a big pain in the ass to my parents, poodoo like my attitude, and various other things like that, I dont remember that stuff man, I was too busy focusing on me at the time. Now, after college, no I wont tell you my degrees, their right there on the walls man. Science, and business, do you know how to read? Yeah I did eight years in college to get those, I'm twenty eight now right? Anyways, when I was like, twenty two, my mom died, natural causes, this caused good ole dad to drop into depression, and find his comfort at the bottom of a bottle. Soon afterwards, he died in a speeder accident, funny cause I always thought he would hang himself. or some other form of suicide. Did it bother me? Yeah, but I mean whats done it done, I can't change the past.

By time I was nearing my second degree, I knew what I wanted to do, I had been studying up on the wars, and political debates around the star systems. Sith here, Republics there, hell even the Techno Union, and Mandos were on my list to study. Can I speak mando'ade? No, but I understand it, but we're getting off topic here guy, so, I was thinking to myself, "Where is the money at? How can I strike big?" Of course I had already had a nice little sum of credits behind me from the life insurance dear ole dad left me, but war, that's where the money is guys, that's what this all taught me. I can't change the past, but I can control the future. So I decided it was time to invest into the private military business, along with making weapons, and various other warfare devices, and machines. So I moved to Axxila, cause why not? Bought a villa, and started to invest into the military business, got a hot secretary too.-The sound of a lighter goes off, a few seconds of silence, then a exhale- This is boring, can we take a break?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kills - I dont kill people, my weapons kill people.

Bounties - I hire people for this, I dont do the dirty work myself.

Ship(s) - I own a speeder, and a small yacht I call, Vanilla.

Equipment - Just the essentials needed for living the rich life.
----------------------------------------
Role Play Thread Tracker:

The Halberd Rises Over Axxila - Zallen's rule over the planet Axxila begins with a simple weapons manufacture and a Hutt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom