Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Zaidens Darkestnite Longsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

The_Black_Lightsaber_by_pranavrulz.jpg

Intent: This is the Lightsaber that will be made in my RP with Darren Shaw and John Harrison
Development Thread: Changing the Outlook
Hero Unit: Yes
Manufacturer: Zaiden
Model: Zaidens own longsaber design
Affiliation: Zaiden
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Darkestnite crystal, Ultrasteel hilt
Description: Zaiden, being less in an average battle of sabers, wanted something new. His typical lengths being to short, he made one of a longer length.

The longer length only needs a slightly thicker blade, but because of its size it swings slower. This is a downside to most, but it provides better defense for blocking and parrying.

The crystal its made of makes it a black blade, as well allows for Zaiden to control it solely. Its talent is in the crystal, it allows Zaiden to create shadows around himself.

The shadows resemble a giant smoke cloud, and aren't harmful, but they are near impossible to dissipate. They can grow in number immensely to allow for a quick escape, or to appear intimidating. When Force Enhanced the shadows can become near any shape, one Zaiden has seen or not, as well as solid! His most common manifests are a shield, keys or hover pad. The hover pad is a portion of shadow made sublimely solid, to the point one can step onto it and it can carry them.

Zaiden can even summon shadow companions in the shapes of animals. He has summoned a multiple allies this way before, many species as well. But number one problem is that when created, Zaiden has to be clear headed or the animals may come out claws swinging. The amount of energy and concentration necessary to make them completely solid is really high.

=============

Classification: Lightsaber
Size: One-handed
Length: 55'
Weight: 2lbs
Other Features:

Matreya

Facepalm. I really have to worry about my descriptive words. The "spit" meant more like shoot. And the acid was from a book I read a while back, I admit I might have read it in a fanfiction. So I will edit to a more acceptable special talent

If you can find a canon lightsaber that does what you're trying to do it will make for a better case. As of right now I'd probably deny it, keep working on it. Also this crystal is unique so you, darron and john cannot have it. Its only one person.

Matreya

Edited. Decided that since the blade itself is improved that the ability should be defensive
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Matreya

The vexxal is pretty much what I initially had in mind yes, I had envisioned acid but same idea yes. But I changed my mind to a new custom crystal

The Darkestnite can generate like a cloud of shadows to escape through, or could become like a solid manifestation of a brick wall to stop allies. But it takes way to much energy to use the ability as an offensive. Like generally the "number" of shadows will be gargantuan, or else it wouldn't really be effective in some places to get away. But as said those shadows are absolutely harmless unless force is channeled through by Zaiden.
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

In an RP sense that's pretty awesome, but in a pvp sense I can see it being overpowered. I'm seeing a problem and that is you need to really flesh this out descriptively. I ask questions and you answer, but those answers should be in the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom