Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagara Vao: "Sonorous" (Overhauled & Revamped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagara Vao

Writer account. Check my characters out!
Name: Zagara Vao (Mando'a Name: Sonorous)
Species: Twi'lek
Faction: The Mandalorian Clans

Planet of Origin: Ryloth (Outer Rim Space)
Current Location: Mandalorian Space

Languages:

a. Galactic Basic Standard
b. Ryl (Twi'leki)
c. Mandalorian (Mando'a)
d. Huttese
e. Wookie
f. Ithorese
g. Gamorrean
h. Dosh (Trandoshan)
i. Tusken
j. Echani
k. Sith
l. Jawa

Force Abilities: N/A

Strengths:

a. Superb Teras Kasi & Jakelian Adept
b. Extremely adaptable; strategically/tactically flexible
c. Pilot - excellent with vehicles, droids & machinery
d. Fast Learner - Sonorous is quick to pick up new subjects
e. Hacker - Brilliant at augmenting weaponry, armor; overriding/breaching computer/security systems
f. Charm - Sonorous is a physically fit, attractive Twi'lek female: often leveraged during undercover operations
g. Charisma - Sonorous can either sweet-talk her way to gaining valuable information, or taunt to rile an opponent.
h. Stress-proof - Her strenuous training regime, coupled with her very Stoically philosophical lifestyle, have tempered her.

Weaknesses:

a. Sonorous is young, and naive. She's sometimes quick to trust; often to her own disadvantage.
b. Sonorous is defiant and outspoken - qualities that when combined, often get her into trouble.
c. Rustic - Sonorous now lives a life patterned after the dictates of traditional Mandalorian law. She's rigid when it comes to this.
d. She's young - Sonorous is well-versed in battle tactics and strategy, she has the tools, techniques and bag of tricks to dominate, but ultimately she's trumped by more veteran warriors with battle-hardened experience and wisdom.

Ship: Sonorous has kept her trusty old Dynamic-Class freighter that she stole from her former owner (after killing him, looting his estate, escaping aboard the smuggling vessel and assassinating the crew), now amusingly renamed as the "Mynock". She also keeps a jumpspeeder aboard - a prize from a Pazaak game against a Toydarian on Tattooine.

Equipment/Personal Effects:

a. "Beskar'gam" (Mandalorian Armor)
i. Jetpack & Gyro-stabilizers
ii. Mandalorian Wrist Utility Gauntlets
iii. Twin vibroblade modification to MWG's (enhanced CQC ability)
b. 1x Baragwin Assault Blade (Vibrosword)
i. capacitors, supported by energy cell, can discharge energy burst upon contact
c. 3x Heavy Blaster Rifles (she can only equip 1 at a time due to weight/bulk considerations; restrictions)
i. "Howling Haly" (x8 scope)
ii. EXP-7a Predator (x4 scope)

d. 2x Mandalorian Heavy Blasters
e. 1x Annihilator Blaster
f. 1x Repeating Blaster (Rifle)

Extra's:

a. Sonorous Battle Theme 1
b. Sonorous Battle Theme 2
c. Zagara's Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread