Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yuki

Yuki Ike

traped in a weird galaxy
Yuki Iki
88__b_l_a_c_k___v2_by_vashperado-d9ysajc.jpg
_r_e___s_e_t__by_vashperado-d911hjq.jpg

_s_p_a_c_e____o_u_t__by_vashperado-d4dn7sa.jpg

NAME: Yuki Iki
FACTION: none
SPECIES: human
Born unknown planet

SEX: female

HEIGHT: 5.7

WEIGHT: thin

EYES: brown

HAIR: black

SKIN: Asian

FORCE SENSITIVE: nope

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :
+ trained in Jet kune do and Bushido.
+ very athletic.

-+ is obsessed with video games.

- has no skill with tech.
- is still freaked out by aliens

APPEARANCE:
a thin short human girl in in a 88 t shirt she wears converse and sports shorts.

BIOGRAPHY:
in 2009 privet Yuki Iki was moving her gear in to her car to move to a new base on her off duty time.
she was to report to Ft Worth but never arrived.
to the world she disappeared.
Yuki appeared on a strange world still in her work out clothes with no knowledge of where she was or what was going on or how she got here.
yuki is looking to make her way home but is stuck.
yuki wants to find a way home.

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

[member="Yuki Ike"]
We're going to need an edit here. There are no crossovers allowed, and an Earthling is not something which should be showing up, especially when there's no reason for it.

Please edit and I will remove this post.

Yuki Ike

traped in a weird galaxy
[member="Valiens Nantaris"] ahh sorry i planed a " Buck Rodgers character." and wanted to make a lost sheep character.
i assume making the planet unknown is ok and i doupt dimension jumping is allowed ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom