Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ysolde 'Lab Rat' Tsar

dRUm20K.png
  • nYNFJxL.png

Name: Ysolde Llamei Tsar
    Other name(s): Official Callsign: "Lab Rat", typically prefers to go by her callsign in all settings that aren't purely social
    Ranks and Titles: Hellhound of the Eternal Empire, Previous Officer of the Eternal Empire Psi Corp.
    Species: Tygerii
    Race: Lysenii

C81uLTO.png

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
    YOU ARE BEING WATCHED

• dWJQJLN.png

Faction: The Eternal Empire
    Birthworld: Lysenia
    Homeworld: Lysenia
    Allegiance: The Eternal Empire

C81uLTO.png

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
    YOU ARE BEING WATCHED
  • DLD7BhV.png

Sex: Female
    Height: 5'3ft, 1.6 Meters
    Weight: 183ibs, 83kg
    Eye color: Gray
    Hair color: White
    Skin color: Pale White
    Voice sample: (WIP)
    Force Sensitive: Yes

C81uLTO.png

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
    YOU ARE BEING WATCHED

• tjPelrn.png

Family: None.

Close relationships outside the family: None.

Lovers: None

Pets: Tiara and Crown

C81uLTO.png

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
    YOU ARE BEING WATCHED

• nnFHk6c.png

EXCERPT FROM FILE "OMICRON MENACE EXPERIMENT 011", DR. THEODECES NOTE: The Subject appears to be a Tygerii woman in her late teens with scars, tattoos, and grime consistent with that of Lysenii descent. Particularly three heavy scars in the abdomen region indicating previous stab wounds of unknown origin, several scars on the subject's lower legs consistent with frequent travel through Kalidan's wastes, small scars at the neck, head, and arms indicative of previous experimentation and biopsy reports detailed earlier in this report, and a recent wound circumnavigating the subject's neck indicative of a previous fatal neck wound. Tattoos have been surgically removed due to a request from Psi Corp. Headquarters, scar tissue remains.

Subject has gray eyes and pale white hair as is usual for the subject's race (Ie. Tygerii). Subject stands at 1.5 meters and weighs 44 kilograms at time of report due to supposed poor food quality and dilapidated frame. Subject has tested positive for low levels of midichlorians, further testing to be continued for integration into the Psi Corp. Initial trials integrating Magn-Vermanii DNA and OMICRON-M7 Serum have resulted in promising developments in psionic potential, O-M7 is promising as the subject shows no signs of outward mutation or inward cancerous or otherwise harmful mutations. Experiments are promising.

C81uLTO.png

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
    YOU ARE BEING WATCHED

• JskFmhF.png

PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION RESULTS
    DR. THEODECES PRESIDING

Strengths

• Obedient: Subject has been extremely cooperative with the subject's time in the lab under my care and now within the Psi Corp. High Praise from the subject's commanding officers has been verified after a series of tests and mental evaluations. I would account the subject's willingness to patriotism or perhaps ambition, but cooperation with the subject's comrades and obedience to her commanding officers is guarenteed.
    • Independent Resilience: Subject shows the capability of self-realization and self-motivation to survive even the toughest of scenarios. Throughout my time with the subject in the lab and further psychological tests issued due to the subject's acceptance to the Hellhound Initiative have shown incredible resilience and the will to survive, even fatal wounds have not stopped the subject from carrying on with a given task or mission.
    • Psionic Intuition: Side effects of OMICRON-M7 Serum used in the subject's initial experimentation have heightened the subject's subconscious intuition. I found the subject to be subconsciously reading my mind throughout the interview, answering questions before I had even asked them, interpreting deeper meaning in certain phrases, and even reacting to emotions she could not see through the one-way mirror. The subject seems to be able to turn this off, having done so when asked, but the subject's ability to do this gives the subject an incredible advantage mentally, although it may interfere with the subject's own personality.

Neutral
    • Independence: Although the subject's independence is certainly a boon in the subject's career, it could lead to potential problems down the road if not carefully kept in check. I advise frequent monitoring of the subject for potential doubts that may lead to negative actions towards the Eternal Empire.
    • Closed Persona: The Subject has fully adopted and seems to prefer this 'Lab Rat' persona the subject has invented for itself over its own identity. I and my colleagues believe this behavior to be a trauma response, hiding years of trauma underneath an attempt at humor. I suggest finding a psychologist with proper security clearance to begin prescribing broad-range mood-enhancing medication immediately.

Weaknesses
    • Brash: The subject has not given up the childish attempts of proving themself and typically takes great offense to doubts of their capability or loyalty. Moving forward the subject should be carefully monitored and mentored to move away from such lapses in judgment should potential enemies use it to take advantage of the subject.
    • Inexperience: The subject lacks many 'real world' experiences due to prolonged years in the lab with me and immediate transfer to the Psi Corp. Not expected to interfere with mission efficiency unless expected to go undercover, tends to display themselves as emotionless which can be offputting. This inexperience may also harm the subject in social settings or manipulation attempts. This experience will come with time but I suggest specific training for the subject to mend these flaws.
    • Force Probes: The subject has difficulty shutting other force users out of the subject's mind. Other members of the Psi Corp. find reading the subject's mind and memory to be easy, perhaps a side effect of the subject's training or the OMICRON-M7 Formula.

C81uLTO.png

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
    YOU ARE BEING WATCHED

• swdfEar.png

PSIONIC & PHYSICAL EVALUATION RESULTS
    DR. THEODECES PRESIDING

MAGN-VERMANII MANIPULATION: The subject is the first successful case of the "Omicron Menace" series of experiments to not have developed debilitating mutations. Due to her time with me the subject has developed the ability to link itself into the Magn-Vermanii shared consciousness and control the creatures through a shared psionic link. This link is powerful enough to even manipulate Magn-Vermanii females, and out right control Magn-Vermanii males, causing the males to act even against their, or their mothers, best interest leading to even fatal results.

PSI-CORP. TRAINING: The Subject was initiated into the Psi Corp. after leaving my labs, the training and abilities learned within the Corp. are an incredible boon for her force abilities and her ability to manipulate others.

SMALL ARMS TRAINING: The Subject has been trained in the use of small arms and explosives. Much of the subject's free time was consumed with learning these activities and I am comfortable in saying the subject can outshoot even trained Ultranauts with the subject's choice of weapons.

(wip)

C81uLTO.png

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
    YOU ARE BEING WATCHED

• QDifINU.png

SELF ADMITTED DOCUMENT
    SUBJECT'S OPINIONS AND
    ORAL HISTORY IS NOT A
    GUARANTEED TRUTH

BEGINING AUDIO RECORDING:

"I was born in one of the trawler gangs-" the subject's feminine voice starts from the audio recording "The Pallid Bough fleet is what we called ourselves, painting our trawlers white and covered in bones and skulls to ward off would-be attackers... that's typically how it was done, no need to fight when you can scare each other off." The subject would take a moment, their faint sigh of exhaustion just barely heard over the steady thump thump thump of an overhead fan. "I grew up learning monkey work, crawling around the outside of trawlers and fixing what needed fixing to earn scraps of food. I was no good in a fight, I was scrawny so I wasn't sleeping my way up, and I had a stubborn streak in me that stopped most from finding me agreeable. I... Survived. Until I met you."

"That's all? The life of a young junker on Kalidan summed up in a few mere sentences?" A rougher more masculine voice would prod, inquisitive and distrustful.

"Not much really happened.. there was the odd battle or skirmish but I was usually hiding inside."

"So what gave you the courage to come here? To us?"

"Ambition... Awe... I had seen your cities ever since I was young and could never imagine living in them. But I made the decision to leave my puny little life behind and make something for myself."

"Which was when you were captured by Border Patrol TC11?"

"Which is when I was captured by BP-TC11... yes. I was sixteen at the time and no match for them... they brought me back to the Psi Corp. who interrogated me and handed me over to Dr. Theodeces after I volunteered to the Omicron Menace project to earn my citizenship." She would pause, the sound of faint uncomfortable shifting in a chair is heard before she begins to speak, only to be interupted

"Do you regret volunteering?"

"No, not at all." there would be a long pause, the overhead fan dominating the recording for six seconds before she would continue. "The tests were not what I had originally thought, I was not expecting to be put under during the surgeries. The Pallid Bough fleet lacked any of that medical knowledge. Experimenting with Tiara-"

"The Magn-Vermanii you were introduced to after your third month in the project?"
    "Yes, your file may refer to her as Omicron Agent 01... but to me she's Tiara, easier to yell in the heat of things."

(WIP)

C81uLTO.png

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
    YOU ARE BEING WATCHED

• jpRNqQs.png

WIP

breedermaniac-14.jpg

(x)

C81uLTO.png

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
    YOU ARE BEING WATCHED

• rv0euvh.png