Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youths These Days

"Then show me that strength you offer, instruct me more, how to improve at a faster rate. I'm not always going to be angry." He continued to picked sticks off the ground, snapping them or trying to twist the fibres. His progress was astonishing, he was far from mastering it, but he was finding his own mistakes more often than not, allowing his force to only envelop a certain area, or perhaps, not enveloping it at all. He eventually paused, lifting a rock from the floor. He launched it as far as he could, and actually used the force to push it a little further the moment it left his hand. "It's both strength and power, it's just how you perceive it."

[member="Orex Mauda"] (Apologies for lack of length, was struggling to think of stuff)

Mauda

His exposed eye gazed over Demitry, watching as the rock flew with incredible speed.

"Yes. Your anger will be dispelled and you will be taught. But not by me"

Orex stared into Demitry's eyes as he spoke,

"Someone else will"

Orex had clicked a communicator minutes before. As he spoke, a shuttle began to appear over the horizon.

"Get that speeder on board that ship. We're going to Manarai High Command"

The shuttle landed, spewing stones and dirt all around. Soon, the boarding ramp lowered and the pair ascended into the passenger hold. Orex did not sit down, only held an overhead bar. After informing Demitry of their immediate plans, Orex had fallen silent. As the shuttle smoothly took off into the air above the ruined mountains, Orex fell into contemplation. He stood, burnt hand gripping the bar, thinking. Demitry was young, ripe with potential. Surely .. The Mask would see as much. Of course, if he didn't, then Demitry would either be killed or ignored. An ultimate test thought Orex. While he lost himself in his thoughts, the Shuttle approached a large hangar built into the side of one of the Manarai Mountains. As it landed, Orex pulled himself from his thoughts and stared at the boarding ramp.

"We're here. Cleanse your mind. You will need it."

The ramp lowered and they quickly left the shuttle. Passing a number of Trandoshans, the pair made their way to a Turbolift. Orex waved the door open and they both positioned themselves in the middle of the small chamber.

"You will soon experience something you never have. But only if you are.. worthy. If He thinks you are good enough, then I will bring you into a circle. This circle, comprised of similar individuals, will become the founding fathers of something much bigger."

Orex finally felt somewhat comfortable and turned his head to Demitry,

"A Government. .. An Empire"

He continued to look into Demitry's eyes until the doors of the Turbolift opened, revealing Darkness, lit only by faint lights. In the middle of the vast chamber they found themselves in was a Pedestal. And upon that pedestal, A Mask known by every Sith.

"He will teach you. Not me."

[member="Demitry Draskovits"]

maxresdefault.jpg

The words Orex had told him shortly before boarding the ship had occupied most of his mind, and he was putting much thought into it. Infact, he was so distracted that he fell over when the ship initially flew off. After he composed himself, he began to think once again. It was a test surely, but of what kind? When they slowed, he barley heard Orex's words, but attempted to do so. He managed to clear his mind for the most part, but a small part remained fixated on theorising what the test could be.

Demitry made no attempt to hide his confusion, leaning in close to the mask. He frowned, turning back to Orex. "Am I missing something..? I see a mask. A very famous mask, yes..." A touch of respect snuck into his voice as he realised the who the mask had belonged to. "How you obtained it.. I'll never know." He leaned in close once again, clearly baffled. He half expected to see a ghost, but when he decided such a thing would happen, he turned back.

Mauda

The two walked across a small bridge, one that lead to a circular platform in the middle of the spire. They stopped in front of the Pedestal, and Demitry spoke. Orex listened, but didn't respond. He knew only one word in Nihilus' language, and that word he used to awaken the ancient Sith. Orex spoke and out of his mouth came a loud, drawn out and ghostly whisper. Immediately, the Mask tipped itself onto its chin.

"Look into his eyes." Orex commanded.

Those who looked into the Mask's eyes would begin to see the Black face of Nihilus grow to take shape. Once it had, The SIth would speak to them, and enter their minds. Orex could not see what transpired between Demitry and the Mask, but he knew it all too well.

Nihilus spoke to Demitry in a tongue none ever understood, but in this moment, Demitry could. As he spoke, he infected Demitry's mind and seeped into his core. Stripping away all that made him a living thing and leaving his soul a Pure, Black, Nothing. Orex felt Demitry slowly fall away from the Force and smiled. Nihilus approved.

"You are Nothing now, Demitry. In these moments, you are a wound. A gap in the fabric of the Force itself. It won't last, but while it does, give in to it. Let it consume you for as long as you can bare."

Nihilus would go deeper. Pulling the life of those that knelt before him, as Demitry did. First, he stripped the core, then he entered the mind. Filling it with the purest nothing. Orex did not know how deep Nihilus intended to go. In his meditation with him, Orex could only bare to allow him into his head. After that it became impossible to continue. Orex watched as Demitry fell deeper into Nihilus' influeunce, wondering how long he could last, and what he was experiencing.

Demitry did as Orex instructed, peering into Nihilus' eyes. His eyes widened in shock as he saw the face manifest and begin its conversation with him. Before Nihilus decided to go deep, Demitry seemed to be fine, albeit afraid, but not panicking. He listened to the words, nodding when he thought was appropriate. However, all this changed the moment Nihilus went deeper. Fear spread across his face, and to a degree, so did pain. He grabbed his hair, trying to stay within his influence for as long as he could bare, but eventually he had to violently turn his head away. Cold sweat ran all over his body, and he seemed to be shaking slightly. "Bloody hell... Was not expecting that." He took deep breathes, trying to compose himself once again, but to little avail.

"Did I pass then?"

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Mauda

Orex frowned slightly as Demitry struggled to bare the Sith Lord. He certainly wasn't fairing well. After only a few moments, Demitry broke from his Gaze, sweat dripping from his head and waves of fear pouring from him. Nihilus had spoke, so Demitry was certainly received with approval. Orex inhaled and waved the Mask back to its original position.

"Hm. You did well." Orex looked upon Demitry. No longer his Student.

"Well for a boy of your age. You have much to develop and a vast future ahead of you. I am proud you have come this far. Now stand, Superiex Draskovits. You are no longer my student. You are a Man. But soon, over the course of these years, you will become more Godlike than any man. Together, we will exact my plans and bring an Age to this Galaxy that sees the purge of such religious idiocy like the Sith and Jedi. Knowledge, and Science, will reign supreme. The people will see a future greater than they dream of at night, and We, will be their Gods."

Orex walked back to the Turbolift. Whether Demitry remained in the chamber or not was up to him, Orex no longer expected him to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom