Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're Not the Voss of Me [PM for Invite]

I winced with pain as the orange twi'lek used the Force to assist in realigning my bones. Where she placed her hands, I could feel sharp stabbing pain resonating from her touch. I knew she was helping, but it certainly didn't feel like she was. If she could see my knuckles they would be white, and no doubt so would whatever parts of me that weren't black and blue from internal hemorrhaging. I still required medical care, but it could wait for a few minutes. "I need to get you to safety, ma'am. If there are suicidal bounty hunters out here there are probably snipers as well." I said to [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] as I flicked on my armor's shield system.

"I'll make you a deal, you can hide inside my suit's shields if I can use you like a crutch, while we get the heck out of here. I'll owe you one if your ship has a staffed medical facility I can use." I told the woman, scanning the roof tops with my helmets as I spoke. The ray shield enveloped the two of us and extended about a meter and a half from my body.

"Unconfirmed kill my behind..." Moth said drunkenly as he motioned for the Gormak bartender to give him another drink. He was grateful that the Sith rewarded him, but for messing with her day, and for the effort of him trying to kill her. It was basically, "Oh, Moth, you get an "A" for effort." Moth didn't want an "A," he wanted his bloody seventy-million credits.
"I'm going to go back there, and scrap what's left of that twi'lekion off the stupid bench she was on, then I send it to the bith... the sith in a cup. Speaking of which, Innkeep!" Moth groggily waved his hand at the Gormak, who was busy at the moment watching the Holonet on a stolen Voss Hologram projector.

"Moth, the she-bounty, did she have stripes and tentacles?" the Gormak asked without looking away from the hologram.

"Yes, havenish you been listening?"

"She not dead then." the Gormak replied as he put the projector on the bar beside Moth. On it was playing a recording of Chiasa Kritivaashttp://starwarsrp.net/user/2552-chiasa-kritivaas/http://starwarsrp.net/user/2552-chiasa-kritivaas/ helping the wounded [member="Draco Vereen"]. Moth stood up, apparently shaking off his alcohol induced stupor, and put his helmet on.

Turning to the rest of the patrons he said, quite clearly, "15, 000 for the one that delivers this woman to me, dead or alive, I'll even throw in some "equipment" you can use to do it..."

"Eh. Bounty hunters are generally solo workers. Mental solo workers. But yes, I reckon, it's about time to bugger off. I try not to cause too much trouble outside my own territory."

Was she a bit too blase about all of this? Likely. There came a point where the entire galaxy was just out to get you that you didn't have the adrenaline or energy to get worked up about things anyway. If she didn't have to worry about.. Well she was close to not giving any karks at all, but not quite there yet. Hence the armour, and agreement to retreat.

So she wedged herself in under her arm, safely within his shields and helping to support him.

"Ships just docked over yonder."

There was a FAU-V1 and a bacta-tank aboard. With that and her, he'd be fine. Honestly if there wasn't that little part of her that was still concerned about her own well being she could have healed him more now, but it took a lot of energy, and she was loathe to do it until she was in her own territory. Until she was safe. Her ship was her territory no matter where it was parked, if they could get there, everything would be fine.

Mindful of his injuries, she started helping him move in the direction of her ship.

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Moth"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom