Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your weapon of choice

Coruscant; a city of wonder

Leon was beginning to like this strange planet, filled with nothing but cities everywhere. It was indeed beautiful, especially at night. However, something haunted him. Like all good things, there was always something there to corrupt it. He'd noticed recently that among all the lights and glamour, crime was a major issue wherever he went. Muggings, murders, kidnappings. It all happened right under the noses of the people, but they either couldn't do anything about it, or didn't care. That's when the young boy made himself a resolution. He had to put a stop to it. Somehow, he would help those less fortunate.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra watched him walk on and through the streets, walking towards danger when he thought he could help. She had seen people like that, most of them dead in a gutter because they weren't ready for their place in this world. But this one was too young for that to happen, and that was something she didn't want to see hurt. "Going somewhere in a hurry?" [member="Leon Pride"]

Leon hadn't seen any particular crime going down at the moment, but it was only when a woman's voice called that he realized how fast he'd been walking. Turning around, he nodded softly, trying to place where he had seen her. "Oh! You were one of them that helped me that night, weren't you?" He slowly walked over to her, a tiny smile creeping on his face. "I really appreciate it, i'm a lot better now."

Alexandra Feanor

"That's good, mind if i ask where it is that you seem to find yourself on the path to? Because from where i had been standing it looked like you were on a mission or something, i hope it isn't something that isn't going to get you back in that alley." She walked over to him and looked closely at [member="Leon Pride"], taping her fingers on the side of her leg, as she watched him curiously.

Leon shook his head no at the comment, turning his full attention to her now. "No, actually, I had no idea I was walking so fast. Must have a lot on my mind. I mean, have you not noticed the ridiculous amount of crime going on around here! Why doesn't someone stop it? Is everyone just gonna sit around and watch as it happens?" The questions may have seemed childish, but he wasn't really focused on that at the moment. He honestly wanted to know what the deal was.

Alexandra Feanor

"So what will you do, kill them all? Or maybe just spy on them and alert the law to their presence? There is a reason that they are criminals, they care not for your life or do you forget the alley already?" She sat down on a nearby ledge and watched him with her hands crossed in her lap, their small size clasping each other. Her silver eyes seemed to adjust and refocus for a moment, and a smile formed from her curiosity into his answer. [member="Leon Pride"]

"I'm not a killer, honest. I would never kill anyone on purpose." Leon seemed a little hurt that the woman would suggest such a thing, but then his curiosity perked up at her second suggestion. "However, spying I can do. I could find these people and turn them in! It wouldn't be like the alley though. You don't understand, it was..." He trailed off then, thinking about the labs, and what he went through. For a few seconds, he was lost in his own little world.

Alexandra Feanor

She waited silently, sitting there on a outcrop of a building with her hands clasped and her chin resting on them while he remained lost. Her mind did wander itself though, but not inwards. No her mind reached out and studied the emotions coming off him, the way he stood and ever little twitch and movement. So much could be said about a person by their feelings and stance alone, much less their nervous ticks or signs of though like her own times when she taps her fingers or rubs her neck. [member="Leon Pride"]

When Leon finally came back to reality, he shook off the daydream and looked back to the woman. She had apparently been patiently waiting for him to snap back into the world, not a single show of concern. So peaceful. Smirking at the thought, he nodded to her. "So, never got your name."

Alexandra Feanor

She nodded and spoke as he asked for her own name, after all he had given her his own so why should she neglect such courtesy. "Alexandra Cinthra, it is a pleasure. Do you mind if i ask what it is you were thinking about so intensely for a moment there, im curious and if it isn't too much trouble i ask that you sate my curiosity. Of course you dont have to but theres always the chance that you might or might not."

[member="Leon Pride"]

"I... I don't know. It's hard to explain." In fact, he did know, but he was terrified of wha he saw. It was a dream that had been coming to him ever since that night in the alley. He just wished it would go away. Looking back at the woman, he cocked his head a little. "Say, d'you know anywhere I could train? You know, with swords and stuff? I've always been interested in them, maybe if I learn more, I could do better to help others."

Alexandra Feanor

"Well the easiest place is the Jedi Temple, but im sure they would require your joining to train with them in their home. Otherwise you would need a place that is designed for such training, which i know of but it is better if you wish to be trained by those that have come to specialize in fighting." It was a small jab at the Jedi and their current status as warriors for the Republic, while Alexandra followed the same path she didn't spout hypocrisies afterwards about being peacekeepers. [member="Leon Pride"]

Leon shook his head at the mention of the Jedi. He did realize fully that one had helped him, but he wasn't ready to make such a commitment. "Nah, the Jedi aren't really my thing. What about.... I don't know, a regular training center? The Jedi can't have the only one's here. The planet is way too big for that." He looked expectantly at the woman, hoping for a yes. He really wanted to learn something.

Alexandra Feanor

"Well, i live in one while im here that's owned by me and that i bring students to every so often. Though it is more tailored to the training of sabers and such but im sure we can adapt it to your needs if you so desire?" She thought for a few moments more before speaking once more glancing at him as she spoke with a slightly curious tone to her voice. "Though... i have a good feeling that you wont find any difference in the way that the room is lain out, in fact you might find it a bit odd to be in there for a few moments because of the nature of it." She knew he was force Sensitive, she had known since that moment that he and Verrin had been shot at that day a good deal back, now though was to see how well it manifested itself. [member="Leon Pride"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom