Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Lives Just Got Infinitely Better

Greetings, Sisters.

Seeing as Nox is a Sith, as well as female, this seemed like a natural choice. I've read up a bit on you, and I am intrigued.
So I decided to grace you with my amazingness. You're welcome.

On a bit less narcissistic note, Nox is a religious zealot determined to gain as much power as she can.
Let's see where this goes, shall we?

[member="Nox"]

Well, right now we have several projects in the works. I'm on my phone atm so I can't put up links for you, but what I can do is steer you toward [member="Seras Goto"] and [member="Darth Raven"] for now. I have a project in the works myself, but again stupid phone.

Also, on the 8th of August we are having a little storytime skirmish with the Covenant, sign-ups and brief description of it can be found under General OOC in the thread Skirmish with the Covenant.

If you are looking for training as well, [member="Darth Timoris"] has been teaching classes lately.

Also, if you have any dev threads you need assistance with, you can post in the General OOC to ask for aid. Or if you are just looking to do a "Get To Know Me" kinda thread, again post in the General OOC. We have a lot of active members who just love to help one another out.

[member="Nox"] we have missions, we have projects, right now there is an alchemy lesson going on for the members dealign with the flying kantra and some force users for experimentation if you wish to join.

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[member="Nox"]

There are never enough power-crazy, narcissistic zealots around in my opinion :p

And I love the signature BTW - awesome :)

And finally...if you want to thread any time, any subject...just let me know

#justofferin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom