Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Want Me To Do What?!

Talani scowled at the large mass of silky blue fabric sitting on her bed. Someone had brought it to her saying that [member="Romeo Sin"] had instructed for it to be given to her. She had immediately snatched it from them, slammed the door in their face, and thrown it on the bed. A dress, Romeo Sin wanted her to wear a damn dress. This was not what the former smuggler had signed up for when she agreed to help him. She was tempted to simply burn it, but the young woman refrained from doing so. Instead she picked it up off her bed in a manner that suggest she was concerned it might bite or poison her and left the room. She stormed down the hallway in search of the moron who thought they’d manage to get her to wear it.

“ ‘Ey! What the kark is this?” she growled once she finally located him, gesturing to the dress clutched in her hand. “I may have agreed to rule this place, but I’m not a damn doll! I wanna learn to be a ruler! Not be forced to parade around in a stupid dress! Also, blue? Really?! Of all the colors in the galaxy you picked blue? I’m blue you dumb ass!!! It’s gonna blend in with my skin!”

((Here's the dress))
Free-Shipping-Custom-made-Movie-Cosplay-Costume-Princess-Elsa-Dress-from-Frozen-for-Girls-Children.jpg

The Vahla in white armored robes slowly turned to see what the ruckus was all about, his cape following his movements as he did so. His hands were rested across his chest, and his face hidden with a white mask. Not the most threating darksider look. Red, and black accents gave a sense of style, and taste, while two sabers were locked onto his belt. He had servants lay out the dress for the Chiss he had recently bought from the Hutts, but apparently she had an issue. "What? So you're skin is blue, and your dress is blue...I do not understand the issue Chiss." he stood tall, and lean, but cut under his robes. Romeo had no time for complaints from this woman. She had no room to complain, not in his eyes. "I take you away from a harsh life, I give you a purpose worthy of royalty, money. I give your name worth, amd you're complaining about a color?" Romeo sighed as he tightened his arms across his chest. "Maids, please chose a different color for the 'empress' here...something...not blue I guess." His attention now turned back towards the Chiss. "If you are to rule, then I suggest you start acting more feminine. In front of your people, and subjects. This fowl language will have to go, and this...poster must be fixed. Stand straight my lady."

"The problem with it being blue is that it will blend in with my skin. You'd be better off throwing me out there naked if you want to have me wear blue. Now, explain to me why I have to be 'lady-like', what's the problem with the way I am? I'm sure I can still be effective leader without wearing a damn dress! As for my language, well I was a smuggler, what'd you expect? I'll try to bite my tongue as much as I can, but no promises I won't accidentally let something slip," Talani explained, speaking slowly and carefully as if she was talking a child when she explained why she had a problem with the color. She went back to speaking normally though after the color issue had been explained. She didn't mean to come off as rude or ungrateful, after all Romeo had saved her and her daughter from Sempra, but she also didn't want to be treated like property, or some kind of lesser being. She'd have been much happier if he would have at least taken the time to speak to her about it, instead of just ordering the servants to lay out clothes for her. She was a damn sentient being, not a doll or a toy. Talani expected to be treated as if her opinion held at least some weight. [member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Sar'Talani'Vek"]

His red eyes glared into glowing intensity behind the mask, but she'd never see this, instead, the arousing dark aura slowly nipping at her nape would be the sign of his frustration with her. "Maybe I should betroth you nude before your subjects, the message would be quite clear." He said as his eyes moved behind her, his head slowly rising up to indicate this. Romeo's body gesture turning from upright to relaxed as he spoke once more. "My lady, we're looking to show your wisdom, not your bosom." He turned on his heel, his cloak drifting around his shape as he did, placing himself in a nearby chair, crossing his legs, and laying a hand on his knee. "Tell me, then, how would you rule these people? These people who have seen the terrors of the Sith, stuck between a rock and a hard place. How would lead these people? How would you expect the my order to assist in this?"

"By finding something other than fear and pain for them to believe in. I've been a slave, I've seen my fair share of desperation. These people need hope, they need something to believe in, and more importantly, someone to believe in them. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to accomplish that yet, but we'll think of something. I've only ever been in charge of gangs, and even then I had my own orders for how to lead. I want that to change, but I can't do it on my own. It may help if you start acting like what I say matters though. I don't like being treated as a doll or a toy," Talani replied softly, trying to hide her unease. She really wasn't sure how she would lead. She knew she needed help learning to be the ruler they deserved, but she also knew a puppet was not what they needed, nor was it something she'd be willing to provide. [member="Romeo Sin"]

A smile, of the roguish kind, began to split across Romeo's face as she spoke as his head tilted some in intrigue. The Vahla switched legs, pulling his hood down from his head, and removing his mask. This would be the first time she would have seen his face without the mask, the smile still very present on his face. "I like where you thoughts are going, though, if you want your words to carry weigh in my ears, you must prove you deserve that respect." The man rose from his seat, and placed the mask inside his robes. Romeo's feet carried him gently over to the woman, and stood over her. "I will help you, but I will not hold your hand. Fail them, and you fail me. To fail means punishment, and I promise you...slavery is nothing compared to the workings of the darkside, my young Empress. I have high hopes for you."

Talani smirked slightly as he took off his mask. She had never seen his face before, and she was a little surprised to find out he wasn't bad looking, though Alek was much more fun to stare at in her opinion. The thought of Alek made her tilt her head down and smile as she rested a hand on her stomach. Though that thought almost immediately led to much darker ones as Romeo continued to speak.

"I can promise you nothing in this galaxy could ever hurt me more than what Sempra did to me, but I have no intentions of ever finding out how you punish those that fail you. I won't let you down, at least not so badly that you feel the need to punish me," she replied, looking back up at him again and straightening up a bit. He was right, her posture did need some work. [member="Romeo Sin"]

Something in the force rippled, a presence that seemed familiar to him, but at the same time, way to close to be of that person. His mind raced back to the last few seconds of what just happened, her head titled, she had a smirk, then...."You are pregnant!?" He said in a hushed voice as his lips reached her ear. A tone of cold, and anger filled his words. "I think you are already beginning to fail me Chiss...go get dressed, we now of even more to talk about." His mask appeared in his hands, and was back on his face. "Ready us a shuttle, make the pilot a droid. The Empress, and I need privacy." Romeo's face slowly turned back at the woman. "Pray you have not doomed that child to a life of hardship..." He said in an almost snarling way.

"My name is Talani," she growled as she turned and stormed back down the hall, as much as she could with her limp anyway. She glanced at her bed and found a different dress laying on it this time. It was purple and made almost exactly like the last dress had been. She still detested having to wear a dress, but purple was a color she could handle. The Empress hurried to put the dress on, along with the shoes that sat on the floor beside the bed. Apparently combat boots weren't okay anymore either. Once she was dressed she left to go find Romeo once again. The Chiss was a bit nervous, but it wasn't her fault. She didn't exactly know she was going to be becoming an Empress at the time when she and Alek had spent the night together. [member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo sighed as he placed his arm across the wall as he awaited the Empress, when she returned, her nervousness leaked into the force was clearly there. "Who's child is it?" He said as he turned, and wrapped his arm around hers in a link as he guided her. The Vahla was now very angry, and this was not going to sit well certain things outside the Tenebris.

"I thought Sempra told you I was pregnant when you bought me and Zaitha," Talani replied, trying to stall a little so she could think of the best way to explain things. She sighed and decided to just say it. It wasn't like she had known at the time that Alek was also part of Tenebris.

"Aleksander Miles is the father. I met him at the cantina I used to run on Nar Shadda, about two months ago, probably closer to two and a half now. I swear I had no idea he had anything to do with this group," Talani finally confessed. She stopped walking and braced herself, fully expecting him to hit her at the very least. Sempra had ordered someone to hit her when he had found out about Zaitha. She only hoped Romeo wouldn't give her the same punishment that had followed the fist colliding with her face. She didn't think she could kill Alek, even if she wanted too. [member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom