Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You never know what may happen on Gromas 16

Uploading items such as information on the Holonet was somewhat easy. But finding a way to protect your identity would be challenging. Setting up a chat with a man over the possible outcome of where to meet on Gromas !^ for a possible way to mine Phrikrite ore. And later use it for whatever I needed. We would be meeting each other at the Starport for us to conduct business about earning this mineral. I had found out that this substance could be very useful in ways that could help me find Jasmine.

looking at the watch that I was wearing, it was a little after mid-day. Right on time, he should be coming any minute now. But I could not think about that. I had the stupid thoughts of trying to get something to help in the creation of weapons, armor, gear even ships so I could search for Jasmine. To find her and rescue her.

maybe this man could help me in more ways than one.

[member="Coric Adromak"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom