Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You, Me and Trouble

It was always useful to have that team and linkage to the greater good, wasn’t it? Coren and Rekha had been long time members of the Underground, ensuring that the galaxy kept moving on the proper way. Their little cell was always doing something back in the day. But with Coren elevating to a larger galactic role, the direction had changed for the small team. He trusted Rekha with his life, and he hoped that it was returned.

He wasn’t going to let anything happen to her, not on his watch. For now, he was preparing for what could be ahead. He wasn’t the type of Jedi who felt he could see possible futures, no, he was much more practical than that. Winking at her. “I guess we’ll have to see if I still got that in me.” To hit hard.

As he prepped the jump, he looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. She pushed the ship into hyperspace and he had to ask. “Whats up?”

[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

"As much as we fight sith, do you think they are all bad?" She kept the Lady steady they were waiting now in space just enough distance to be a blip on the radar but not enough to identify the ship.

It should not take long. She would know Loup when he came....she was certain his ship would have the crimson circle on it. Loup had too many crossovers to the gang and the cartel to not be involved.

She believed he was trying to topple the government on Coruscant. But she had not caught him with anyone in a position that could give them that power. So...was it someone they knew already.

This was all speculation of course but she couldn't help but wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom