Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You may think I am evil. I am not. I am efficient…

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Darth Timoris had remained patient outside of the cave. It was one of her early lessons, given in her youth she was prone to rash actions.

Finally she sensed his arrival and nodded. What happened in the cave was his affair. What he chose to share, he would do. If he kept it all to himself? So be it. She sensed the power in the crystals in his hand. "Well done my apprentice. Now, tell me, are you ready to craft your saber now?"

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
[member="Darth Timoris"]

Felran nodded "My ancestor has given me the power I need to craft it. I will craft a saberstaff worthy of a true Sith." Felran gave an evilish grin as he spoke, he truly was ready to craft the blade. "If I may ask my lady, where will I craft this blade?" To Felran it was important to know everything about where your crafting it, some places were better than others to craft things after all.

Darth Timoris

Timoris looked at him. She smiled. "That all depends on you. Back in the cave? Here? At an Academy?"

She looked around, the poor light was getting even dimmer, signalling night-fall. "Is there a special place? Somewhere you've been or would like to go? Something related to Maul?"

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
[member="Darth Timoris"]

Felran thought for a moment "Naboo. The place where Maul fell to be exact. The darkside will be strong I believe. It is a place of hatred, it is where Maul's legacy ended." It would be sad to vist the place where his ancestor's legacy ended but it had to be done if he wanted to reclaim his legacy.

Darth Timoris

Nubica nodded. "An interesting choice. We should return to Coruscant, I have a few matters to deal with and you can review your design and pick up any pieces you need to craft your saber. Then, in a few days I'll summon you and we go to Naboo and you can craft the saber."

She looked around. "We should hurry. If we're swift we can make it back to the ship before nightfall. Even for Sith, such a place at night? Not a good place to be."

"So, were you thinking of the place where Maul was cut in half by Kenobi? He was reborn after that event, I suspect its significance should not be underestimated for someone of your heritage?"

[member="Felran Natri"]

I'll put up a new thread tomorrow, we can carry this one on for as long as you want, or end it :)

Felran Natri

F
[member="Darth Timoris"]

Felran nodded "Yes I am thinking about the design right now as a matter of fact." Felran looked at her with saddened eyes when she spoke of Maul getting cut in half. "Yes.....it is the place where he was cut, but then he became more than what he was. We just have no idea what he became. Only the dead may know."

Sure we can end it here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom