Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You like that song?

"You know...your one dumb son of a queen...bringin' a knife to a gunfight." He slowly raised his lever action GalacticBANG shotgun, a cruel smirk on his face as he watched the expression on his knife wielding target's face. He slowly placed his finger on the trigger. Firing the firearm, the shotgun slug struck the man in the chest, sending him sprawling on the filthy and damp ground of the dark alleyway. He slowly spun around, walking out of the alleyway, while singing...

"A young cowboy, named Billy Joe grew restless on the farm. He was full of wonderlust, and really, meant no harm. He changed his clothes and shined his boots and combed his dark hair down as his mother cried as he walked out. Don't bring your guns to town, son. Leave your guns at home, Bill."

[member="Seth Huze"]

Seth Huze

Wolfboy Extraordinaire Tresure Hunter
Seth smiled as he walked down the dampened streets nothing would get him down. His jacket was at home and all he had on was his jean shorts and sneakers. 'The wind won't keep me down' he thought to himself. Just as he finished his thought he bumped into a man who was singing. He looked the man in the eye with a sincere smile and said "sorry sir." Before waiting for his response. he remembered his sister once told him to avoid people like the one by him, at the time he just told her to shut up. Some people just don't know when to listen.

@Maccus Thorne

He stood there motionless, staring at Seth. His shotgun was concealed within his expensive black suit. The rain poured down, drenching the man's clothing, but the man simply released a sadistic grin. "Boy, you ain't got no sense of direction. I suggest...you get some." He said, taking a step forward in the direction of [member="Seth Huze"], simply smiling. His hand slowly slipped into his coat pocket, gripping onto a small blade buried deep into his suit pocket. He slowly placed a hand onto Seth's shoulder, smiling. "Can I help you, boy? You seem...lost."

Seth Huze

Seth smiled some more, it stated to rain and Seth laughed playfully like he did when he was smaller, oh how he loved the rain, it was so...wet. Seth looked at the man when a hand was placed on him. "No sir, I have plenty sense of direction, right now I'm going home to my 'mother and sister." He said before smiling "Help me? Well I guess I'm kinda hungry... know any places to eat around here sir?" The fifteen year old boy said.

@Maccus Thorne

His whisper turned into a sneer. "You don't seem to get it, boy." He slowly removed the blade, holding it up for Seth to see. "Your one dumb son of a queen, boy...and I'm wondering..." He said, increasing the strength of his grip on his shoulder. "Do you know...I'm fixin' to kill you. A quick slash to the throat...no screaming...quick death. Don't say nothin'...just nod, alright? Your gonna come with me, boy...do you understand?" He asked.

[member="Seth Huze"]

Seth Huze

Seth saw the blade and his smile faded.

"You kill me? I'm nothing but a fifteen year old who works out a lot." He said with a smile.

Seth pushed the man's tightly gripped hand off his shoulder.

""Me...come with you, only if we stop by a diner or something first...by the way your nice suit is getting wet." He said

@Maccus Thorne

He lightly placed the blade against the boy's stomach, before pulling it back without doing any damage to the teenager. "See how easy it is to just...just end your miserable life? I can see you ain't takin' this seriously. I can...no, I WILL kill you, boy. However, that can all be prevented...by just fethin' followin' me. Alright?" He asked, grabbing the boy's arm. "This. Way..." He whispered. "Now."

[member="Seth Huze"]

Seth Huze

Seth felt the blade against his stomach.

"Watch the abs." He ssaid softly

Having his life ended wouldn't be good for his mother or sister, they had just lost their father.

"Fine, lead the way friend." He said after the man grabbed his arm and began jerking him towards an unknown direction.

@Maccus Thorne

He leaded the boy back through the alleyway, stopping, allowing the boy to see the man Maccus had previously killed. He gestured towards the corpse, then towards the boy. "You want that to be you? Now listen to me, alright?" He whispered, holding the blade back up to the boy's stomach. "You make one more fethin' joke, I will kill you. No one will find your corpse, and if they do...they're not going to do a thing about it. This is Nar Shadda, boy..." He slowly pulls his blade back once more, grinning. "You got credits on you?"

[member="Seth Huze"]

Seth Huze

Seth looked at the body and frowned, then nodded no.

He felt the cold blade up against his stomach.

"Their not jokes." He said under his breath.

Seth pulled his hand and ran it through his hair the rain had soaked it and his jeans.

"Credits...no, when I walk the city I don't bring money, at the chance of being robbed by people like you."

@Maccus Thorne

"Then...what do you have to offer? I might as well end your life now." He said. "You have ten seconds to explain why I should not end your life...now." He said, raising the blade up to the boy's chest. "Nine...fethin' seconds." He muttered, grinning at the boy with a sadistic grin.

[member="Seth Huze"]

Seth Huze

"Well, I have this necklace given to me by my father..." He trailed off looking at the wolf necklace.

He stayed calm when he felt the blade move up to his chest.

He Looked the man in the eye.

If that wasn't enough he would mention his brother, but he didn't need to yet.

@Maccus Thorne

"Give me the fethin' necklace, boy. Or would you prefer to have me slit your throat then take it?" He asked in a cold voice, showing no signs of remorse. "Hand...it...over." He said, increasing the grip on the blade. "Eight seconds. You have eight seconds to hand the fethin' necklace over." He whispered. "Seven...fethin'...seconds."

[member="Seth Huze"]

Seth Huze

He stepped back feeling tears in his eyes.

"I-i-it was given to me by my father." He repeated himself

"My brother wouldn't like you taking it." He said before touching the cold wall with his back.

"Please..." he whispered.

@Maccus Thorne

"Dammit..." He muttered angrily, slowly lowering the blade. He slowly took a step back, glaring at the boy. "Now, you best be keepin' your mouth shut about our...encounter. Got it?" He asked. That was one the man spun around, sprinting out of the alleyway, leaving the boy with the corpse. Shortly after exiting the alleyway, he placed his hands in his pockets and shuffled down the street.

[member="Seth Huze"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom