Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG You know, I'm something of a scientist myself

Not really lol, but hey she'll try- Methedra's on a quest to figure out what kind of species she is. Not the adopted Sangnir part, but her birth DNA (which is Aelvar, but she doesn't know that yet). Unfortunately being a Sangnir, all the more makes it difficult to isolate her underlying Aelvar genes, likely requiring science plus sorcery to accomplish such a feat.

Looking for any experts in the field of (xeno)genetics who would be interested in the challenge of dissecting this vampire-elf's DNA. Or contacts that could hook her up with one. Or anyone with knowledge of the Aelvar. I'm looking to string it all together into one long chain that will eventually lead Methedra to Midvinter, in retracing her long-lost Aelvar heritage.

In exchange, some sweet sweet Sangnir blood for all you mad scientists to play with!

Okay, maybe she could scrape the credits to pay you.

Wouldn't look too good on helping clear her debt with Black Sun though.

Shut up and take my blood!

R RAV I'm interested in this and Methedra looks super cool, although my Sith alchemist is bound to one planet at the moment. If you don't mind the idea of crash-landing on an uncharted world, we could work something out.

Otherwise, I have a vampire character Thelma Goth Thelma Goth who might be interested in meeting another vamp. She's not a scientist, though.

• Love
Reactions: RAV
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this!

Seras Goto Seras Goto Perhaps our two covens know each other? Methedra's sire, Porfirio, likely keeps tabs on the vampire network. Porfirio is a sorcerer with a lab on Denon, though he's more occupied with enhancing the Sangnir gene than getting rid of it, not too keen on helping Methedra with her DNA request. He could send Methedra over to Seras' place for a playdate and the two get up to whatever horrific science shenanigans Seras has in mind in processing Methedra's request. Please be gentle ;-;
Porfirio: Daddy’s busy, darling. Go play with the neighbor’s kid.

Neighbor’s kid:
d583e79d4045e076-1200x675.png

Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn

walks away from wreckage
Astromech: "Told ya you needed me to calculate that hyperspace jump."
Methedra: -_-

Crash-landing on a planet sounds fun! Might need a whole crew for that. Will gladly give Rhiannon a ride off-world if she's interested.

R RAV that can be done. Al-Khali is largely hidden and forgotten about but full of different space vampires, zombies and horrors in a desolate frozen wasteland.... and experimenting is the only way to achieve progress.

• Love
Reactions: RAV

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom