Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You have something I need [Jorus]

@[member="Mia Monroe"]
My sister told me right after she told you. You've already got the stealthiest ship in the verse, but I'll send you something ubiquitous, with a bit more punch. There's a Jo'henry-class waiting for you in orbit of Varunda IX. Sucker's got four ship-sized lightsabres and enough tractor beams to make them count. Plus it's a refit of a common tug and reads as no weapons aboard. Should get you where you need to go and give you enough to work with.
If you need bigger backup, I'll be waiting, but that planet's got all kinds of opportunities. See, they're a militaristic society with a serious shortage of women. Disrespect is punished by fighting a 'demi-god' to the death. Win, and you become a demi-god.
At which point you can tackle this joker as a demi-god with a cult following of entranced local men.

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]
Thanks, I'll leave the Veil there, can't take it with me, not worth the risk. I can't think of anything worse than a cult of entranced men, but its gonna be my best in. Stay clear and stay alive.
Mia
P.S If I lose...Its been fun... Don't scratch my fething ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom