Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You did say 'let us all bleed'. (Voracitos/ Ember)

[member="Mia Monroe"]

Voracitos continued to smile gleefully, blood spattered and all.

He held the bars while on his knees, head still tilted, and the grin simply grew. He took one hit, boom! He took two hits, boom boom! Smiling smiling. Good, good, she thought she had him. Let her chase after shadows on a suicide mission, he held a high confidence that was based upon fact.

Pain was felt, but pain was ignored. The flesh things weaknesses were of no concern to the mind it hosted. Out of sheer boredom, a hand slid down his body to caress the new wound in his gut, feeling up for himself the craftsmanship of a Mandalorian blaster in the hands of such a capable woman. There were no organs, just flesh. It was a contraption of the dark side hosting up artificial flesh warped from the reality of some long dead carcass he picked up on his initial visit to Ziost prior to the Mandalorian's occupation. It wasn't anything new per say, not some new species or piece of technology or really anything of significance. It was a golum made of flesh and infused with memory, simple as that. The lizards merely pushed back the effects of outwardly influencing abilities of the force, it did not hamper something contrived of the force, and neither did it push away all connection. The lizard merely made an equal and opposite reaction to any exertion of influence through the force, but it was an outward ability, not something that leeched ones ability to contain it inside them. That same philosophy might be used later, to a far graver extent. But that was later, and here was now.

"Are you done yet?" He asked without care. If she killed him now, than his ship had no reason to hide any more. His fellows had already found themselves within the Mandalorian system, and he had his own secret weapon up his sleeve to keep them organized. Only the right questions would reveal that secret to Mia, as she had already guessed at a secret Holocron within that ship. Luckily for him, it was in no true danger. No danger that he would be concerned with of course.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Ayra"]

"You're talking through layers here. Everyone does, under interrogation. They show their outermost layer, and when they're pressed, they reveal the next layer, maybe by force, maybe by choice, maybe as part of a bargain. The bottom layers, those are the things you can't reveal under any circumstances. Any interrogator, whatever his stripe, has to handle one layer at a time, but I don't need or want your innermost layers. All I want is the layer below this - anything, anything at all, to go on. You've already been beaten, had the Force taken from you, been left thirsty in the dark. Maybe that accounts for one layer.

"You got your first request. You'll get your second when you tell me who trained you, and on what worlds."

Mia shrugged as the door opened and a medic came in. She got to her feet, and shoved him back out the door again. "Get up." She said coldly, opening the cell door. "Lets take a walk." Grabbing him under the arm to offer him support she proceeded to march him down the corridor, without cuffs or a collar. Taking him to another room.

It was much larger allowing for the ysalamari to be administered with a sleeping agent that gave the room access to the force. She shoved him into the centre as the force came rushing back to her and bolted the door shut behind them. Let him heal his own wounds.

"So," she started leaning on the wall. "You want to have a coup, rebuild the sith from whatever planet we give you. Then what? Start to conquer again? Thats not going to work. Your dead, Voracitos, you can't stay out of chaos forever so what is it you want?"

[member="Darth Voracitos"]

Ayra turned her eyes to the corner of the room, thinking. He was dead, so what did it matter telling [member="Ember Rekali"] about him? She spoke without looking at the Mandalorian. "I was trained by a Dark Lord of the Sith called Darth Mendacium, in the Horuset system on Korriban." She turned her gaze back to him. "There, I gave another layer. Now you repatriate." She shook her chains again.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Ayra"]

"Fair enough."

He touched a combination of buttons on his bracer, out of her line of sight, and the shackle came off her left wrist.

"One name for one shackle. What other Sith answer to Voracitos?"

| [member="Ember Rekali"] |

"I have been in service to Voracitos since he was the Dark Lord of the Sith. I don't act well unless I am serving someone else. It isn't my DNA." She shook the other cuff as well.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Ayra"]

"We took another Sith in the same engagement -- Daemos. Your current master's first apprentice never, I don't know, came up in conversation with Voracitos? Not even while you were running the same op over the same world?" Ember grunted. "At least put some effort into this. See, the lights I turned on in here aren't going anywhere. Those that run this facility mean to crack you, and sleep deprivation is on the agenda. The cell's got beskar bars, ysalamiri everywhere, and glasteel over the light fixtures and security cameras. This isn't going to be pleasant for you."

He chewed his lip, then grunted and took the canteen from his belt again. "Look. I used to answer to a Dark Lord too, I got captured too, about thirty-five years back. I know how loyalty, ambition, fear, and an overinflated idea of your boss's relative capabilities can warp judgment. So let's go with a couple of easy ones. How long have you been working for Voracitos? Where'd you meet him?"

He passed her the flask, which now contained -- in a minute amount -- his blood. Witch blood trail. Wonderful thing.

Ayra took another swig of the drink and leaned backwards. She felt a sudden urge to speak, where she hadn't before. This conflicted with her deep desire not to reveal anything. She kept her gaze on Ember and began to speak. "I met Voracitos on the Girth of Gluttony. I do not work for him."

"He found me. I was in the Kalist system when I felt the sudden urge to go to the Ziost system. When I met him, he convinced me to join him and so I have been following him ever since."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Ayra"]

"The Deep Core's an interesting place for sure, especially if you've got an interest in Dark Side whatnots. Of course, the whole...irradiation thing only serves to keep the riffraff away. Kalist is just a hop-skip-and-a-jump from Byss, if I'm remembering it right.

"But now you've got me curious, legitimately. Were you wasting your time on Kalist, or did you find something new? I've never heard of anything Force-related on Kalist, but my old stomping ground was elsewhere."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Ayra"]

"A Sith academy?" Ember's eyebrows rose. "Now that's interestin' - Kalist's a good choice. Very remote. But plenty of access to other useful worlds -- Byss, for one. Prakith, too, if I'm rememberin' right. How old of an academy we talkin'? Five years? Ten? Two hundred? Two thousand?"

[member="Mia Monroe"] (OOC: I apologize for my delay :p)

The flesh golum bled his way towards wherever it was she suited to take him, and he became legitimately surprised when he began to feel his overbearing and crushing presence of the force return to him. The skin around his eyes cracked slightly, bringing about blood on his face as if though he was crying. The corruption of his own presence slowly degraded and killed the weakening golum. He frowned at this, not sure he understood her motive here. He answered her listlessly.

"Conquering is merely a motivation tactic for servants, I don't share that same devotion to such a singular purpose. I'm gathering Sith in anyway I can, because..." He hesitated. No, it was too soon. He didn't embody the answer he would give. If he was going to tell the truth, then he was going to be dramatic about it. He looked back upon her, his face darkening by the moment, especially his blood. He decided he was going to patch up the wounds a bit though, for the sake of those who would inflict more later. He fused the broken folds of skin around his wounds in his stomach in knees. It was really quite difficult for him in the beginning to walk here due to Mia's injuries to him, but he managed to move about. He was not below crawling in this form.

"Let me set you straight on what I represent after death," He threw up a, a rather rude finger just because it amused him. "These ethereal eyes shall watch the spirit of Ashin Varanin leave this decrepit world before I do. I want to see her pain, I want to see her burn, or to be ripped apart in the forces of Oblivion. I know she lives, and so I must remain ever vigilant to see her leave. That is one of my anchors here. I will remain free from Chaos so long as that anchor holds, even if you believe you can destroy my physical anchor, so long as she remains conscious so will I." He revealed to her the very essence of his existence, the only thing that actually kept him in this place. You might remove everything he has, but he will remain, and he will find a way to return until he is certain of his predecessor's death. Otherwise, he becomes illegitimate in his accomplishments, and something like that would destroy Voracitos.

"The other purpose of my being?" He raised an eyebrow and smiled with crackling skin. He felt the increasing pit in the center of this golum's body. The power of Voracitos, nine fold with the existence of his Holocron made from the corrupted and dominated minds of enslaved Shards. They were his strength, and might some day be part of his undoing... his literal, undoing. Each time he used them, them stole a little part of him. It was not yet revealed how much was being stolen, or what was in what order, but all would become clear in time. Everything did.

He moved in close to Mia, forcing his mouth to her ear, to whisper. If he was allowed, he would grab her and pull her down to the level of his mouth.

"I am hungry!" At that moment he would release her and fall back into a relaxed position, while a hand reached to where a weed had grown through a crack, and yanked the thing clean out and ate it. Where its remains would go who know? The golum couldn't know consumption due to his inherent lack of organs. Besides, his spirit wouldn't be feeling the experience of consumption anyway. It was merely a display... a very poor one.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Ayra"]

"Fair enough, I suppose." He leaned back in the wall-mounted chair, rested his gauntleted hands on his belly, pondered the prisoner. "Now, this may be a little personal, but I'm genuinely curious. What's your preferred outcome here? Do you envision Voracitos cutting a deal that'll set you both free? Do you expect to be rescued, maybe? Do you expect to trade information or loyalty for freedom, or maybe your services as a guide?" Implicit was the assumption that she knew more than she said. "How do you see this ending?"

"That isn't my decision. It is up to Darth Voracitos." She looked up to the other wrist, which was still shackled and chained. Ember would sense and see visibly that the Sith before him was in great pain. She turned her gaze back to Ember. "I am begging you, please take this off. I've got cramps in my legs and it's cutting into my wrist. Please?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Ayra"]

Shielding the keypad on his wrist, he tapped in a code, and the other shackle came off. "Curl up, get some rest. We've got all the time in the world."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom