Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can't kidnap orphans, they weren't wanted anyways. (Silver Jedi, Anyone Else PM)

New Holstice was small,out of the way, not very impressive in truth but it had this great place. A medical center that had been set up and prepared with the locals of the planet. The Silver Jedi had come here, set upw ith the people and had a small place. The local government was for all intents and purposes its own thing away from the influence of them. WHich meant they had no say here just the respect of the people when the doctor was moving around the room. Her credentials were important, they got her through as needed. Her skills with the medical profession helped as well but as the patients continued to get sick she was making a point to study them in her small lab.

The thick tunqstoid door there to protect her while the screaming and howling of the infected came. With the weaponized virus she had gotten from the black rose they were able to target and infect the ones who were going home. So there would be the best chance of wide spread infections. Seras herself was looking at the people when she let one of the doctors in. "Doctor Urai, the infection is spreading and getting into the wards. It has gone to the orphanage and is spread in the lower wards of the hospital." Seras looked at him and as she was in the mechanical bodysuit stayed there for a moment until there were a couple others with her. The milky white piece of her glove glowing for a moment.

"It is okay doctor, you can't count orphans as people. No one loves them... that is why they are called orphans." She looked at the man while adjusting her wrist sprayer and playing with the cartridge as the doctor seemed to be shocked at what she had said. "Wha... what do you mean? HAve you figured out what it is that has been happening with this doctor." Seras shrugged as her mechanical breathing rebounded in the room and sounded louder and louder. "Oh yes, I know quite well what it is that has been used. considering I made it myself and weaponized it. Just wanted to see what sort of reaction you might have when it comes to things."

The doctor seemed even more shocked for a moment before she brought her hand up and sprayed him in the face with the grey mist that cause him to gasp in pain trying to get fresh air. "There there now, breathe deep. It will all be over soon enough." He was looking at her while she walked around him pushing and the unnatural strength was there before he was tossed out the door and she closed it. The other doctors were looking at her when they spoke. "You're one of the sith aren't you? Here to try and convert us.... but the sith have been helping people. They have been trying to preach the dangers of the jredi and how they are evil? What are you a heretic?"

Seras looked at them with a look on her face when they were speaking and she was glad that her mouth and most of her face was covered with a look at them. Before they were moving with some attention to the monitors to try and send a distress signal out to the others and the silver jedi themselves. The jedi would know what to do when Seras spoke. "Don't compare me to them, I care very little about making people look bad or trying to break down a jedi. I'll tear them apart on my terms, I'll make them suffer but I am not going to lower myself to protecting the weak and inferior so I can use them as a a meat shield to ruin the reputation of a jedi. I'd rather ruin the jedi and show superior skill."

Seras stood there while she was watching them and she let herself go out fo the room. Sticking around with a couple moments until she left them int he room with the infected doctor. The screen showing the carnage witht he distress signal and she was leaving the hospital to get infected and the locals around the area. The jedi at the monument would serve a purpose but Seras found little interest in pretending to be something more then evil and twisted. Just own your title before she almost skipped towards the landing pad to get to one fo the transports that would take her around the planet. No civilians as shields, no PR and outside communications that were there...

Just her and monsters vs the jedi and the locals who were likely to have some form of resistance by the time the jedi arrived en mass. Some of the sithspawn she could get were brought out with a leviathan roaming around the town near the hospital, the infected moving around in the area. "Take us somewhere to watch it all burn." She was looking forward to it, there would no doubt be survivors but there was a major risk compared to others of the infection spreading if they were not careful. Seras wanted to see what they could do when pushed to their limits then go after the strongest as opposed to trying to annoy the jedi with idiotic chilldish behavior.

OOC Note:
No Drama
No Trolling
No Attention Whoring
No Darksiders unless approved by staff or if your name is [member="Darth Venefica"]
Any problems contact me as this is meant to be fun.

As the Woman stood out watching for the possible arrival of her enemies she smiled behind her mask seeing the force flow thorugh the planet. Most had no clue what it felt like to see what you felt, to see as life and death all did their dance in the force. As she scanned the horizon she noted the changes in the force as emotiosn poured from people in larger numbers. It echo'd like a pulse sometimes or a crash like a massive wave. Fear, terror, helplessness. These were the dark side and she knew their veiw too well. "They will come." Is all she said to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom