Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can never go home again. [Bounty Hunters / Infochants]

The thread is up.

So here's the deal, get your guys setup where you want them. I'm gonna go turn based with this, and I hope we can follow suit. The only reason I'll break turn based play is if the people that I have tagged are taking too long to post (like more than two days).

If you like the thread and want to join, please use this thread as a way to state that, and tag me. Thanks.

@[member="Mr. Ash"] @[member="Desmond Voralis."] @[member="Tyger Tyger"] @[member="Skye Mertaal"]​

Well I'm trying to keep it at a minimum of bounty hunters. If I have too many, I know that Azrael won't survive. Unless I have some of the current ones drop out, I don't think I can afford to take on anymore, but I'll be sure to update this if I need more. Thanks for the offer!

@[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Zorskka Vull"]

Currently @[member="Mr. Ash"] has encountered Azrael and @[member="Desmond Voralis."] is close by. You two can reply to me until @[member="Tyger Tyger"] and @[member="Akk Akk"] are ready to continue.

@[member="Azrael"]

To my knowledge, TT is in the middle of a move. So we may be slowed for some time. We'll catch up to wherever you all get to. :)

@[member="Azrael"]

So, so damned sorry about that. End of December thoroughly kicked my teeth in. My bad for not posting an LOA once it got obvious how busy I was going to be. I'll have something up in the next 24 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom