Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can never go home again. [Bounty Hunters / Infochants]

The past is coming back to haunt Azrael. He thought he had left it behind - said goodbye to that world - that scrap heap that kept him prisoner for over twenty years since birth. However he hadn't tied up the loose ends, and now those loose ends were coming back to haunt him.

This thread is to put some conflict back in Azrael's life, and I need your help!

Here is what I need.
  • A few bounty hunters (no more than three)
  • An infochant that's shady
  • Someone that can help me out with NPC interaction a bit.

Here's what I can reveal. Azrael will be travelling out of Mando territory on his own in order to confront his past and try and make amends for leaving. What he doesn't know is that he's been pulled into this by the strings of a puppet-master who is bent on doing serious damage to this young Mandalorian.

No deaths will occur in this thread of PC's unless you -want- your character to die. Maiming also is off the table unless of course you want it. This is going to be more emotional for Azrael, but there will be plenty of violence. (I really need to break in my new armor).

Please post with how you might be able to assist me. Thank you!

@[member="Squr Tyson"] This is not a thread you'd be right for Squr. This is a thread trying to get people who want to earn credits by taking -out- Azrael. You're a Mandalorian, you don't hunt other Mandalorians.

The Dark Templar

The Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild (Lawfu
Want me to post a bounty in the Guild for it? I have one pirate dark Jedi person who could try and collect, also an infochant, but he's not shady, he's more happy-go-lucky than anything :p

Well the bounty is actually coming from an NPC in Azrael's backstory. I'm not sure the requirements for posting a bounty in the guild, but that's why I'm the one asking. @[member="The Dark Templar"]

Desmond isn't specifically a hunter by trade, but a paycheck is ultimately a paycheck. He'd probably go solo on this one, though, since his merry little crew does have Mando presence.

Mr. Ash said:
Oh, goody. Someone in need of maiming. I'm no infochant, but I can definitely be a scary bounty-hunter. Does the buyer want you dead or alive?
@[member="Mr. Ash"] Maiming not so much, but he's not gonna come out unscathed in this - and neither will the droid I'm assuming. But true to my word no death, or maiming will occur unless you want your character to suffer those fates.

Oberon Drexel said:
Will Azrael need any help?
@[member="Oberon Drexel"] I appreciate the offer vod, but this is gonna be more character progressive. Depending on how things go though, it may come to asking for assistance, I just don't foresee it yet.

Skye Mertaal said:
If you want an infochant, @[member="Jonathon Patches"] is one.

Let me wrangle the Captain.

And I just might give Tyger some run for his money :p
@[member="Skye Mertaal"] Ah yes, he is quite the infochant. I'd like to him weigh in.

So far we have the following bounty hunters:
@[member="Tyger Tyger"]
@[member="Desmond Voralis."]
@[member="Skye Mertaal"]
and
@[member="Mr. Ash"]

Now we just need to confirm an Infochant and I can start up the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom