Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yo

51u6eFU%2BcUL._UX342_.jpg

In the Darkness there is Truth
[member="Cronos Aegir"]

Welcome back. Plenty has happened. Among other things, we all went to hell for a while. And before that [member="Madeline Kahoshi"] purged the Inquisition. Now she's a droid. And Mirien Valdier is suddenly acting nice. It's disconcerting :d

((writer of Moira/Naamah here)).

Qhorin Solas

Q
Sumiko Tanaka said:
[member="Cronos Aegir"]

Welcome back. Plenty has happened. Among other things, we all went to hell for a while. And before that [member="Madeline Kahoshi"] purged the Inquisition. Now she's a droid. And Mirien Valdier is suddenly acting nice. It's disconcerting :d

((writer of Moira/Naamah here)).
That sounds like plenty indeed. But it has been like, over a year, do I can't say I didn't expect it.

But... Maddy's a cyborg? My Maddy? Whoa.

Indeed. A most unfortunate assassination attempt made it ... necessary. My mind and spirit were preserved by a most ingenious method. One has to thank Archangel for such lovely technology. And there is a certain joy in immortality.

[member="Cronos Aegir"]

Qhorin Solas

Q
Madeline Kahoshi said:
Indeed. A most unfortunate assassination attempt made it ... necessary. My mind and spirit were preserved by a most ingenious method. One has to thank Archangel for such lovely technology. And there is a certain joy in immortality.

[member="Cronos Aegir"]
Cyborgs are certainly less squishy. Are we talking cyberpunk cyborg (still some human bits) or full on android-type cyborg (pretty much no human bits)?

Full on android. I just retain my memories, personality, and essence or soul if you believe in the term. My mortal body, was dying with no way to preserve it and so much would have been lost. It was not a risk that could be taken.

[member="Cronos Aegir"]

In the Darkness there is Truth
[member="Madeline Kahoshi"], [member="Cronos Aegir"]

It would not have happened if Madeline and Moira Skaldi had not purged the entire Inquisition and had all force-users slaughtered or locked in concentration camps.

Qhorin Solas

Q
Sumiko Tanaka said:
[member="Madeline Kahoshi"], [member="Cronos Aegir"]

It would not have happened if Madeline and Moira Skaldi had not purged the entire Inquisition and had all force-users slaughtered or locked in concentration camps.
o_O ... Woah...

Let's see, Akio Kahoshi was killed in a terrorist attack. Which is how I ended up as Empress. The Inquisition was purged afterwards since we reasonably suspected a force user of our own had something to do with that affair. Atrisia turned into something of Space North Korea, and then ... well, Mirien and Naamah happened. And now well, there are seldom few that have any clue I still am around and 'alive'.

And technically I didn't purge all of the Inquisition. Just most. After all, Miss Tanaka and Miss Valdier survived well enough. A handful of others did as well. It was all an unfortunate necessity of the times.

[member="Cronos Aegir"] | [member="Sumiko Tanaka"]

[member="Madeline Kahoshi"]

Their survival is an unfortunate oversight I intend to correct in time. * looks at Sumiko Tanaka * Your processing is overdue.

I liked Space North Korea. It had charm.

[member="Cronos Aegir"]

As for other stuff, the Republic beat the Sith Empire, then got defeated by Fringe at O'reen and turned stagnant for a while. Then the One Sith 'returned from the shadows' and took Coruscant and plenty of other core worlds, beating Mandos, OP and Jedi. It was amusing to watch. Everyone's territory got reduced when a mad goddess called Akala, who had some serious psychological issues, teleported billions into the netherworld.

Qhorin Solas

Q

What's going on now?

Moira Skaldi said:

Their survival is an unfortunate oversight I intend to correct in time. * looks at Sumiko Tanaka * Your processing is overdue.

I liked Space North Korea. It had charm.

[member="Cronos Aegir"]

As for other stuff, the Republic beat the Sith Empire, then got defeated by Fringe at O'reen and turned stagnant for a while. Then the One Sith 'returned from the shadows' and took Coruscant and plenty of other core worlds, beating Mandos, OP and Jedi. It was amusing to watch. Everyone's territory got reduced when a mad goddess called Akala, who had some serious psychological issues, teleported billions into the netherworld.
Sounds like a blast!

[member="Cronos Aegir"]

Cronos Aegir said:
What's going on now?

Well Atrisia, kinda went to crap after my "death". Power vacuum, civil war. And Akio I have heard has returned from the dead. Aside from that, it's been quiet as far as I know.

I am no longer with Atrisia as I work for Archangel, expanding their research and technologies. More or less I have returned back to scientific research. Granted seldom few people know that I even survived to any degree. In fact I can count two people that actually know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom