Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

yo

ACTUALLY!

Vong can use the force. Okay okay okay. I know that is shocking, and I'm not even referring to Vongerala or whatever. Cause I think she is barely even canon anyways. No, the dude pulling all the Vong strings was a force user. Omini. Turns out his injecting himself with the genes of yommosk did that to him. They are, though, what made him an untouchable. So, there are some draw backs.

Also, it is implied that Zanoma Sekot was interested in looking into how to remake their link with the Force. After all, its parents planet is responsible for the initial severing in the first place. Though severing is something of the wrong word for it. Because the Vong still exist in the force, just in... what can be best explained as a different wavelength. Essentially, they are in a place on the scale that force users from this galaxy cannot really detect, which is why some few do gain the ability to sort of sense vong but more as a strange sort of staticy impression. If a Vong could be re-aligned with the effective spectrum, through yommosk genes or some other method, then they would be more than capable of being force users.

Thadd Zarr

T
@[member="Selena Halcyon"]

Is that SW Cannon, or according to this board Cannon? - Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom