Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yo, What's Good in the Galaxy?

Welcome all ladies and gentle worms, my name is Miz as you might already know, and I've had some experience on other RPs sites before, so I'll need some RP buddies. I was planning on making a Sith character, so if anyone would point me to the character creation board and a Sith faction I could join, that would be just great.

I hope to have as much fun on here as possible.

Thanks! What are some of the things that I can expect joining the One Sith. Are there a significant amount of active members? Occasional PvP? Adequate training? I was looking to improve my characters rank in the Sith before advancing her personal story.

[member="Miz"]

Hi there.... Welcome to Chaos.

Also, I'm gonna leave this for you.

69a50c7700a593db2c4e2a8eff4306bf.jpg

You can expect the WAR in Star Wars, [member="Miz"]!

The One Sith is one of the fastest growing Factions - being among the younger of all Major Factions yet now third in official member count. So, you got lots of partners to roleplay with in the Faction. PVP is abundant with the war against the Republic and Omega Protectorate and Mandalorians. A war in which the One Sith are at no clear disadvantage in, yet. Who knows where it will go?

There are a lot of Knights and Masters willing to give your character adequate training in whatever you wish. I also promote people that I see get involved in Faction threads, so your contributions are definitely noted and rewarded.

Do you have any more questions?

[member="Miz"]

Welcome to SWRP: Chaos! Seeing as how you wish to be a sith, I also recommend the One Sith faction (and not just because I belong to it :p ). You can expect to be able to partake in invasions, training, duels, dominion threads (takeovers/dnd style stuff), and general roleplay. You will also find that most of us are open to being PM'd for requests to thread, and I'll personally be quite capable of threading with you, if you wish to. Hopefully you enjoy your stay here, and I hope we encounter each other on our journeys through the galaxy.

Call 1-800-FINNEGAN Today!
Good? Try the Republic or Levantine Sanctum.

Fun? The One Sith or the ASA.

But either way, if you need a bodyguard, do not hesitate! Get on your commlink, and call 1-900-FINNEGAN Today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom