Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yippie Ki-Yay

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
Sorel reserved judgement on Satyana's actions. Or more accurately, she chose not to share her opinion. Which was not the same thing of course, but it was the best Sorel could manage in the circumstances. And she made especially sure her face gave nothing away of her inner thoughts. She hoped her face was a blank canvas and she focused on her Master's words and actions. For it was Master Ike's place to talk to Satyana, not Sorel's. At least not in Padawan Crieff's opinion.

But then they were in a hot zone so quickly, all thoughts of the recent past were overlooked as Sorel watched her Master in action and stayed close enough to observe and far enough away not to interfere with Matsu's activities. She held a saber hilt in her hand but did not activate it and instead watched and learned.

[member="Satyana Rameshai"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Satyana Rameshai"] [member="Sorel Crieff"]

Matsu could feel it, she couldn't read Sorel's mind but she was observing Satyana's actions even more now and the padawan was not learning. She had trained her since she was a small child and the girl seemed to only take what she was being taught and twist them into a perversion of the jedi masters works. This bottomless anger that an eight year old shouldn't have in them, rage at situations she was doubtful to have true understanding of and this right here where she was violating the tenets of the jedi when it came to battle. It kept the jedi master watching her with the force when she stopped and had injured men, likely killed one or two but they were working to try and stop them when she finished. Stunning with an arc of purple electric judgement a man and she stood there bringing the saber back in to her hips. "Satyana, stop now." Matsu said it and her voice bellowed even though she spoke softly it reverberated while she moved over near Sorel. "You have been perverting the teachings I have given you for no other reason then you can. Stay here while me and Sorel continue forward. We will retrieve you when we have finished inside and no not test me on this. If you continue to kill people I will see you punished."

Satyanas rage then cooled when her master spoke to her. Her anger was overrunning her thoughts, especially when she was killing a few of the terrorists... The Jedi Padawan didn't knew what she was doing at all, and glanced sat her hand panting. She shut her eyes and noticd that her master was... Keeping her back? How... But... She was surprised when she heard this and glanced at her master. "M-master?... Keeping me back??" She couldn't believe what she heard and said. She glared at Sorel with slight fury in her eyes. So... She really was trying to replace her. How dare she... But now was not the time to get confrontational, she sighed and bowed her head. "Yes master..." She frowned. Of course, Satyana was not going to stay around forever. She was eventually going to find that terrorist scum. She gripped her fist and shook her head as she saw the two off. "Making me stay behind... Damn you Sorel.. Holding me back from my master..." She mumbled glaring. She couldn't believe she had to stay behind while they probably find that terrorist scum. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to meditate away these thoughts... Who knows, she might actually have a lead from that interrogation she did and find him or her before they do. Having more than one master though... To her, it's not the Jedi Way... It just isn't. Jedi should have only one apprentince... And one master.

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
Sorel felt very uncomfortable. It was not her place to question her Master's direction but it was fair to say she did not want to continue without Satyana. Many thoughts crossed her mind. Arguments or reasons she could use to debate with her Master why Satyana should accompany them. But she knew her place and when was - or more importantly wasn't - the time to challenge. And now was most certainly not the time.

So she fell in beside Matsu and avoided eye contact with Satyana, hoping her proximity to her Master would be enough to indicate she was ready to proceed without speaking and potentially inflaming the situation.

[member="Satyana Rameshai"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Satyana Rameshai"] [member="Sorel Crieff"]

Matsu looked at Satyana when she led the way opening one of the doors for her and Sorel to go into the building when she stood in the stairway leading them down towards the next level she could feel people. Their anxiety and emotions were rolling off of them to her like a wave of heat to her. She looked at Sorel with a small look. "I know it isn't the best but Satyana is showing she might not be ready. Her unnatural anger that get worse by the day for no other reason I can find. She just seems to enjoy being angry instead of learning how to manage and let her anger go." She stayed at it holding her saber with a look over some of the things stopping at the door. "I don't want her just killing everyone in anger and using the darkside."

Maybe her master was right... maybe it was all getting too much into her head. The bloodlust and glory that was stuck in her. The warrior attitde where she had her pride looking down on her fellow padawan. It was not healthy at all for the young Stakeral. Turning away, she kept a eye on what was going on and such. She breathed softly and tried to meditate her thoughts away. She had to clear her mind... Sorel was not the enemy here. She had bigger and better fish to fry. She decided to just follow her master's orders, and looked around the area. The sigil was brightly shining. She felt a sense of calm come to her. She breathed softly as she felt her rage begin to cool down. Satyana's majour weakness was probably her warrior blood. It makes her itch the urge to fight anyone and just defeat them in combat. The hatred that flows through her is not that really of emotional hate, but eagerness to fight. She couldn't... she couldn't have this. No.

She felt her hand shaking less and her hand releasing from her saber. She placed her saber on the floor next to her and sat down to meditate her thoughts. She couldn't believe she would make her master angry. It hurt her on the inside. She didn't wanted to hate her master, nor Sorel. They've done none wrong. If anything, it was her warrior side that makes her aggressive. She wants to fight, she wants to avenge the people these damned sick fools had killed this day. The only justice they deserve was death. But the Jedi were supposed to be a force where justice is serve. If anything, only a Sith would go out of the way to murder. Unless her master and fellow apprentice was in a life or death situation, she would have to kill that person who would kill everyone of them.

Breathing, Satyana tried to take her mind away from the world to communicate with her inner consciousness. Inside, she met someone whom looked exactly like her, but had more of a tribalistic look to them. Defiantly wearing Stakeral Warrior clothing on her. She looked like she was ready to fight anything. Another force vision? Satyana looked at her movements carefully. But instead, she saw how she was dressed. Her uniform was different, that of a Jedi Knight's uniform. Her lightsaber also had a different hilt, and a different design, but had the blue hue still. The same Kyber Crystal. She glanced at the Stakeral that was infront of her, as she moved. "Fight me. To the death." she said to Satyana. Satyana shook her head. "No, If I do that, I'd be disobeying my master-" but the Stakeral charged forth, and attacked her with just a spear and begun to strike at her. Igniting her lightsaber in defense, she held it up, and heard the clashes come. That's weird... the Stakeral's spear would of been broken by now. It seems it was a rather strong metal, probably Mandalorian Iron or something. She begun to fight this... Stakeral. And finally, managed to disarm her. The Stakeral was then wide open. She raised her saber, but shook her head, and pointed it at her neck. "Stand down. You must face trial." she said to her. "You are under arrest for committing crimes against the Republic."

It then changed slowly, and now Satyana saw black once more. The young Jedi continued to meditate however. She had to really dig deep into her thoughts if she was going to appease her master. But what was this? Who was that Stakeral? She had to find out that answer. Perhaps the Stakeral was her inner fury? She still had a warriors heart and the warriors heart was full of anger, frustration, and impatience. Satyana never felt so calm when she was fighting against her. It was really strange. She felt as if she was breathing even lighter than before, and her arms were not shaking, rather, feeling relativity soft and the movement was comfortable. Was this the fighting style that her master was trying to teach her to use? Maybe that snap she had against killing one of those terrorists and the choking interrogation was all linked together. Maybe her master was intentionally leaving her here to balance out the force? Maybe her master even expected her to strike that terrorist and do those dark deeds in order for her to balance out and meditate it, in order to find that darkness, and strike it at it's very core with knowledge. This had to all be a test for her... after all, her master does indeed see allot of potential in her from what she had seen from Mastu. Sorel probably does too. These thoughts eased Satyana's mind. And if it was a trial, then yes, Satyana feels like she's succeeding quite well.

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Sorel Crieff"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom