Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Yggdrasil Orchid

Status
Not open for further replies.
119F7963AC026D9B378BEDC36F02F97062A44B4D.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a mass food source for the Draconian System, and has the blueprints able to provide more the the galaxy at large
  • Image Credit: Here (Steam workshop for Stellaris)
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Space Station Name: Yggdrasil Orchid Station
  • Station Model: Yggdrasil
  • Classification: Resource creation and gathering
  • Location: Around the Gas giant in the Draconian System 'Forconis'
  • Affiliation: Draconian system
  • Population: Insignificant
  • Demographics:
    • Draconian: 90%
    • Human: 8%
    • Twi-lek and other humanoid aliens: 2%
    • Other: <1%
  • Accessibility: Private-Access (Occasional Tours)
  • Traffic: Low
    • Other then the light traffic for workers planetside vacation's or the Occasional Tours, No traffic appears in the vicinity.
  • Description: A large ball encompasses a gas giant, with a large amount of highly efficient solar panels to provide power. There are very few area's for living space due to only needing a small amount of workers.
POINTS OF INTEREST
  • Gas giant Inside: Any Gas Giant inside these structure's tend to look more like a massive farm and/or Ranch for food production
  • Highly Efficient Solar Panels (HESP): These solar panels take light and energy from the nearby star, and turn it into usable power for the whole structure. They also store power in internal battery's that store power for emergency's
  • Organic Bacteria for Habitation (OBH): Throughout the massive orb center, there are machines that spray microscopic bacteria to maintain the planet below. These Bacteria are harmful for any life that were not uniquely made to survive on the planet below.

SECURITY

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
It has only been a few decades since some of the greatest minds of Draconia would come up with one of the greatest problem solvers in a near millennia. The Yggdrasil (Named after the great Dragon 'Yggdrasil The Growing) was a large modified start stations, whos primary purpose was to create food and simple organisms on a gas planet.

While the construction took nearly 20 years, and an extra 5 years to pump the needed bacteria into 'Forconis' it has since proven to be a massive success, providing food for the Billions that would live on Draconia and its ring, but would also provide enough to ship to the planets in need around the Galaxy, for a fair and reasonable price.

Since the organic food is more then plentiful for the billions back home, it's secretes are well keptd within the highly defended vaults on Draconia

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

Hi I am a little confused as to what this is. It seems like you are using the astronomical object here when it reads more like a space station... like this was built technology. Can you let me know what you're thinking here. You may be using the wrong template here.

I thought Large structures in space (Or around full planets) would count as an astronomical Object rather then a space station.
Besides a space station would have busy hangers, maybe a few guns and defense, and armor,,, Meanwhile this I would not count as a space station

The fundamental question is whether it is man made or natural? If it is man made this would be technology and it would not fit as an astronomical object. That is what I am trying to determine here. If it is technology, then the space station template would be most appropriate and the required cann model or factory submission would need to be included.

Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin I see where you’re coming from, but you keep referring to tech which means this needs to be a space station because it’s a technological man made structure.

Part of my insistence on this is in the description you refer to old Rakatan tech. This appears on the restricted items/materials list found here.

You mention they can built in Draconian space or further abroad. Its purpose or function does not negate the fact this is still a space station. This will require you to use the space station template and submit the appropriate canon tech, or factory submission with it, following the rules on the use of rakatan technology provided via the link.

I can let you edit that here or move it to the pre-codex to finish this.

Anything short of this will result in the denial of this submission.

I copied everything over to the Station Template (And added and subtracts things due to the template change)

I also revamped its history getting rid of all Rakatan Ties.

And while the Draconians Can STILL bulid one anywhere its needed, I no longer have that in anywhere, and have changed it so they are guarding the secret to create one.

I hope this is acceptable in the edits needed to make this reality

Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

Just tag me when you’ve added the factory link for this submission as well. As I stated in the previous post that is required for this submission.

Codex is for aesthetics and Factory is for tech. I can approve this once that is added since there is no canon model for what this structure is doing.

I’ll be happy to look at it again once that’s added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom