Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes, call the bounty hunters

Another two shots would wring out, this time going past both [member="Zakary Saz"] and [member="Carden Lorps"] 's heads. The slugs themselves would wiz by their ears, and the Narran would speak up, a frown on her face.

"Come on.. Stop yelling, insulting.. What ever it is. I want to earn my credits already."

He would almost jump out of his chair as the bolts flew by. "OK OK, ROD GIVE HER THE CREDITS!" he shouted and then Rod would quickly run into the kitchen and after a few seconds he would return. He was holding several golden credits which could easily equal up to ten thousand in their value. Rod would hand the credits to her and slowly back away in fear.

"Ha me not in a lifetime loser you even stutter that shows you are scared now try me im not liking anything. " Carden said with a smile "nothing but a scared man hiding between a army of guards. You don't scare me."

(Sorry for the short post I'll edit later )

[member="Zakary Saz"]

She blinked slowly, looking at the credits.

"I.. What's the job though..?" Needless to say she was lost as to what exactly was happening. Of course, firing your gun at people probably didn't help the situation, but at least no one was hurt. Physically.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

[member="Carden Lorps"]
He jumped out of his seat and started shouting to his guards. He quickly turned his gaze to [member="Carden Lorps"] and said "Lick my boots" and then would spit in the hunter's face. "GET ON YOUR FARKING KNEES AND LICK MY BOOTS!" he then held his leg out which would be an easy oppurtunity for [member="Carden Lorps"] to grab his foot and force him to the ground.

"How bout this I won't blow up this mansion and I won't lick your boots but I will help this pack of bounty hunters and we all get paid double the normal price." Carden suggested then turned to the bounty hunters "would you likes that." Carden asked the group. This guy is a sad sap and Carden was determined to take as much credits from him sa he could

[member="Zakary Saz"]

[member="Keely"]

[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

[member="Xyhn-Drez"] [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Keely"]
"No, I will not pay you double that is insane. I may be rich but I cannot waste all my credits on a pathetic bounty hunter, like yourself!" he then pulled out his blaster and pointed it at Carden but his hand was shaking way to much. He quickly grabbed the handle with his other hand increasing the grip but it did not help. "You are removed from the hunt, the others will have a chance, you will not",

"If it is what you wish." Carden said flinching a little when he pulled the gun " but let me remind you if you want a higher level of proficiency then you need another bounty hunter. All I ask for is double for everyone in this group and you will get your man alive with no bruises or cuts." Carden said calmly hopefully he could ease the tension between them. "Thats it only double you could make it back in a few days." Carden then bowed to show respect.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

"Fine, get this scumbag you'll all be paid double if you get this farking hammerhead" he said, sitting back into his chair. "Before you go would you care having a meeting with me, bounty hunter?" he asked, sipping his whiskey. "I think you would make a great addition to my bounty hunter group" he said, finishing his whiskey.
[member="Carden Lorps"]

"Yes I would be happy to have a meeting with you, but im not going for a full time job I got other employer's. " Carden said rising up and holstered his blaster pistol

((OCC: are we looking for the target in this thread or are you making another?))

[member="Zakary Saz"]

"Understood, follow me" he said, sliding his blaster into his holster. He would then lead the bounty hunter down through the basement and down the corridor. As they walked down the corridor, reinforced doors were lined up against the walls. "Do not worry, our prisoners are locked in these cells. They can't do anything inside", he said walking into a room. The room had expensive lights everwhere and two armed guards leaned up against the wall, holding blasters. He pulled out a seat and sat down, folding his hands down on the large table. "Please take a seat"
(OOC The hunt will take place on another thread and I'll make a private thread for the meeting)
[member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Keely"] [member="Xyhn-Drez"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom