Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes, call the bounty hunters

Inside the Saz mansion

He sat at the chair as his mercenary Rod Nobell kneeled before him. "Hello Rod, did you send out the message?" Zakary asked his mercenary "Y-yes, I have requested all bounty hunters in almost all of the sectors", his guard replied. "Thank you, please make sure you pull ten thousand credits out of my account for any volunteers who complete the task", Zakary mumbled and Rod quickly jumped up and ran into the back, attempting to pull the credits out of the galactic bank account. Zakary took a sip of the expensive whiskey sitting on the arm of his chair. He slowly set the bottle down, looked up at the door and jumped out of his seat. "COME ON ROD, WE DO NOT HAVE ALL DAY I NEED THAT BOUNTY COLLECTED!"

Carden got a message from a willing employer and walked into a building noticing a man on a chair who must have been the employer so he walked up to him. "Was there something you needed? Mr...." Carden said and waited for a response Carden wondered how much he would get paid for the job then the nineteen year old took off his helmet and then clipped it to his belt.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

"That is sir not Mr, I also suggest you kneel before me" he said in a offended tone. If Carden would look around he would also notice a bunch of blaster toting guards. "Now, you will be paid ten thousand credits for this target but only if he comes in alive. If he is dead you only get nine hundred credits, you see...my father had men he did not...let's just say like and I need one of those men gone. They tried to slander my family and they can't get away with that, you know?" he finished quickly and tried to sound as professional as possible. "This target is a Ithorian named Cor Latch and he is here on Corucant, he can usaully be found in a bar a few streets back called the "Sane Sarlacc" do you accept?"
[member="Carden Lorps"]

"-do you accept?"

Keely could hear her would-be employer talking to another hunter. Picking up speed, she burst through the doors, entering the room with [member="Zakary Saz"] [member="Carden Lorps"] , and a lot of guards. "I accept!" She spoke in an excited tone, it had been a while since her last hunt.

Taking a look around the room, she felt a few stares on her. This was the right place... right?

[member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Keely"]
"You accept? Have you heard the info about the-" but he stopped and started shouting "ROD, BRING HER TO THE KITCHEN AND TELL HER THE INFO" and then almost instantly a guard ran over to her and attempted to guide her to the kitchen. If she followed the guard would repeat everything Zakary just said besides the "That is sir, not Mr" part.

Drez watched from a distance, blinking at the sight of it all. Really just [member="Keely"] and her run right over to the people. Who ever they were. But, there's a bounty? Silently she got up, following the trio of rather.. Interesting characters from a distance. She did need money after all..

[member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Zakary Saz"]

Carden quickly realized his mistake and kneeled before the man. "Im sorry sir. Also I will make sure this man comes in alive. Sane Sarlacc never been to it. Cor Latch ok it shall be done." Carden said wondering why he would not use one of the many guards in his base but Carden didn't care he wanted the credits so he decided to accept. "I accept sir."

[member="Zakary Saz"]

[member="Carden Lorps"]
He grinned before cracking his knuckles. He stared at the hunter for a bit with a look of surprise on his face. "I suggest you get going" he said, almost laughing. He then glared at one of his guards as screaming was heard from the basement. "SOMEONE, GO AND SILENCE THE PRISONER!" he shouted and then a guard quickly ran down into the basement. A few seconds later a blaster shot was heard and the screaming stopped. Then the guard quickly ran back up the stairs and holstered his weapon.

Carden always hated employer's like him power crazed he almost wanted to shoot him there in his chair. Carden rose from his place, then reached for his blaster pistol and pulled it out of his holster and aimed it at the employer " I suggest you stop acting like a jerk before I fill you with holes." Then looked at his guards Carden didn't care about them he just hated his employer.
[member="Zakary Saz"]

Drez continued to watch from afar, but her hands were already working their way to the blasters on her hips. Yeah, she wasn't liking this guy too much either. And the guards wouldn't be that much of an issue, not with her out of sight for the time being. She was there, just hiding around a corner, waiting to see where this might play out.

Keely pulled out her own blasters, but she pointed them at [member="Carden Lorps"] . This was her employer, and as long as they were doing business, she wouldn't permit a threat to him.

She spoke in an uncharacteristically serious tone. "Lower your gun, kid." She had absolutely no quarrel with him, but he was threatening her paycheck.

[member="Xyhn-Drez"] [member="Zakary Saz"]

Carden noticed the women pull her blasters on him. "Hey sweetheart why you gotta do this." Carden said with a warm smile and a laugh then put his hands up "yeah have fun with your degenerate employer." Carden said coldly hopefully his guards would try to come at him he had a thermal detonator with their names on it. But then he put his hands back up in submission. Then looked at the lady again "chill your roll sweetheart." Carden said with a smile

[member="Keely"]

"You dare threaten me! Do you know who I am?" he asked before continuing "I AM ZAKARY SAZ, MY FATHER WAS BILL SAZ AND I SUGGEST YOU HAND YOUR WEAPONS OVER TO MY GUARDS!" he shouted with a bit of fear in his voice. By now, all the guards in the room were pointing blasters at [member="Carden Lorps"]. He quickly grabbed the handle of his blaster and tried to hide his shaking but he could not. "I COULD GET THE HUTTS AFTER YOU, NOW DROP THE BLASTER AND KNEEL BEFORE ME!" He shouted, in a juvenile and immature tone.
[member="Keely"] [member="Xyhn-Drez"]

Woah the Hutts some of the Hutts were his employers he couldn't take that chance. "I suggested you stop shouting before you really lose your head." Carden pointed to his thermal detonator in his belt. Then walked to the lady "Sweetheart, take my blaster pistol and keep it safe." Carden said handing his Weapon's to the lady. "So mr... what are you going to do now because I am not kneeling to profligates like you, the Hutts are more deserving than you."Carden spit at the man "I don't care about you or your father, punch me I give you permission to do it." Carden said in a calm tone.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

[member="Carden Lorps"]
"GET ON YOUR KNEES AND LICK MY BOOTS!" he shouted and then started shaking as the man pointed to his thermal detonater. "If you are willing to kill yourself over this go ahead but you will obey my command. Lick...my...boots"

Drez popped around the corner then, both of her Charging Rhinos in her hands. With a rather graceful display of control she fired off her shots, blasting the guards own weapons right from their grasp. Then, she simply holstered the large blasters, moving her way over to the group of [member="Zakary Saz"] [member="Carden Lorps"] and [member="Keely"] .

"Everyone is so hostile.. People should chill." She had no idea what a Hutt or a Thermal Detonator was though, so this may or may not end in her favor.

"NO, THOSE BLASTERS COST CREDITS!" but she was not that much of a concern and he returned his gaze to [member="Carden Lorps"] still grinning. "Well, I suggest you get started"

Carden laughed at the mans anger. "Look Mr. All powerful you should go screw yourself, you wouldn't get a clear shot on me your hand shakes too much. Carden took a step forward "lick your boots who are you commanding? You are not a Hutt." Carden said "I suggest you stop yelling, you couldn't shoot me. Your too much of a fool who lets his rich fathers guards do all the work, your a pampered spoiled man you cannot command me." Carden said loudly so everyone could hear " if you were smart you would arrest me or are you to much of a lady to do that." Carden mocked [member="Zakary Saz"]

"Y-y-you...no, you will not insult me and I can command you. You will lick my boots and I would like to see you try to act like me! You don't have the guts to command anyone and I suggest you lick my boots. I would like to see you try to ATTEMPT to get someone to lick your boots, no one respects you and that is why no one would listen to your idiotic commands. Now, lick my boots!"
[member="Carden Lorps"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom