Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ye Olde Heavenshield Art Shoppe

A long, long time ago, in a Chaos™ far, far away, a young n00b by the name of... well, me... posted a humble little topic where I saw to everyone's needs in terms of artwork and photo manipulation, be it for signatures, avatars, profile pictures or stuff for the Factory (there was only the Factory at the time). I'd like to think I factored into Tefka's decision to create the Art & Design forum, but I've no idea if that's true or not. There were others besides myself at the time, after all.

At any rate, I've decided to go back to my roots on this fine site by offering to help out with any requests regarding artwork. That said, let's lay down some ground rules:

• I am not an artist in the sense that I create art. I merely put existing images together to create something different, alter them or simply re-colour pieces of an image to suit your needs. You find me the images, and I'll do with them whatever you wish.
  • As my time is limited, what with staff duties and actual roleplaying, I've decided only to take on requests from those of you who have already posted in the Art & Design forum, but has had little luck in getting what you want. If you have been left waiting for 30 days or more, come see me. Post a link to your initial request down below and I'll have a look. I will not take any more recent requests, as I still want other artists on the site to get a chance at it first. This is basically to mop up any remaining requests and to avoid people bumping their own threads.
Alright, that should be it. I cannot in good conscience offer any set time limit for when requests will be completed. They'll be done when they're done.

Original Art Request thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/14777-custom-avatars-profile-pictures/

Oooh, I've loved everything I've seen you make. I'm gunna' follow this thread just to see what you come up with. ^_^
Don't overwork yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom