Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Yagetaka

yagetaka-bio.png
YAGETAKA

Age38 GSY
SpeciesHuman (Kissai-blooded)
GenderMale
Height1.74 Meters
Weight79 kg
Force SensitiveYes
VoiceMakoto Iwamatsu as Aku

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
To most eyes, Yagetaka appears indistinguishable from most other humans. His light tan skin tone, blackish hair, and monolidded eyes make him similar to many from Atrisian, Mykapoan, or Haysian communities. He typically shaves his hair bald and keeps a long goatee. His face bears scars from an attack on his people, as well as cloudy, blinded eyes from the same incident. When using Sith magic or dark side abilities, his eyes turn pure black.

INVENTORY

Equipment

Vehicle(s)

Droid(s)

PERSONALITY
Unlike some of his present company, Yagetaka is very scholarly. He would rather face obstacles with cunning and cleverness rather than brute strength. He is also unafraid of violence, however, due to his Sith Pureblood ancestry. Philosophically, he carries on the ideas of the Kissai heretics who fled to Tund. He believes the Force, which he knows as the Unity, is devoid of any "sides" like the Jedi or mainstream Sith profess. Rather, he believes it to the intention of the wielder that makes one's usage of the Force "light" or "dark".

STRENGTHS

Forcesight: Having been blinded when a young adult, Yagetaka has learned an ability similar to the Miraluka. He can use the Force to compensate for his lack of natural vision.

Mage: For all of his life, Yagetaka was raised in the ways of his ancestors: The Kissai and their Tundian descendants. As such, he is capable of wielding the Force in a way that is similar to Sith and Dathomiri magics.

WEAKNESSES

True Blindness: If thrown into a situation where his connection to the Force is severed, such as with ysalamiri, this wizard looses his ability to see through the Force. Thus, his blindness would become a true handicap.

Ritualist: Unlike other manifestations of the Force, Yagetaka's magic has components of vocalization and gestures that can be interrupted. Though, he is not without the ability to do basic forms of Force wielding such as telekinesis or lightning.

HISTORY

"Born under the veiled sky of Tund, I am Yagetaka, among the last of the Sith-blooded sorcerers. My infancy was cradled by shadows, in a sanctum untouched since the age of Rokur Gepta. We were the silent guardians of forgotten magics, a remnant hidden from prying eyes, preservers of the ancient unity.

Cataclysm came as invaders descended upon us, seeking the Hand of Light who entrenched themselves on my world. Flames and darkness clashed, and in their fury, I was struck blind. My brethren fell around me, and with them, our legacy seemed to perish. Alone and sightless, I fled the only home I had known, embracing the vast and starry abyss as my refuge. In the silence of the cosmos, I reached into the void and grasped the threads of the Force, weaving a new vision from its whispers.

My wanderings led me to the wild fringes of civilization where I met Djinn Rizzla Djinn Rizzla , he who is called 'Destroyer', a warlord among the stars. Amidst a court of brigands and barbarians, I found my place. As a seer in his warband, I navigate the turbulent currents of our tales of high adventure, guiding through foresight gained not by sight but by the Unity itself. Here, in the company of conquerors, my saga continues..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom