Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech XV-265 Combatdroid (Character)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trux Ensis

T
Intent: Meant to be a PC
Development Thread: Not the dev thread but his character sheet
Manufacturer: Extinct Race
Model: Non-Canon Droid so there isn't really an example to give
Affiliation: Independent
Modularity: Can receive some upgrades to armor and weaponry
Production: Unique
Material: Grey-blue painted Durasteel (can take about 5-7 Blaster shots [from a Blaster pistol], 4-5 [from a blaster rifle] and can withstand 3250°C)
Description: He's made from a Grey-blue metallic material that allows him to withstand high pressures and take the above stated amount of punishment from blasterfire. He has no real defense against Lightsabers or force abilities although he can absorb Force Lightning. He can lift up to 250 kg/ 551 lbs. He is capable of solving complicated mathematical equations in a couple of seconds and has Night-Vision. He can also see in Infrared, but XV-265 has to recharge his powercells every 2 days (48 hours). He has reserve power cells which can supply him with power for about 15 minutes. He can only use one of the wrist-mounted armaments at a time and only one per wrist.
Classification: Sentient Battledroid
Weight:
223 kg/491 lbs
Height: 2,3 Meters/7,5 Foot
Armament:
He is equipped with:
- A Heavy Blaster Rifle (a range of about 300 meters),
- A wrist-mounted Flamethrower (left arm,6 meters range),
- Two wrist mounted energy shields, which use XV's main power core as their power source.
- A Deflector-shield with it's own power cell (capable of shielding him from Thermo-detonators [takes away 45% of total energy], other small explosions [takes away 20% of total energy] and Blasters [Rifleshot 15% per shot, Pistol 10% per shot], and from one Lightsaber hit [takes away 100% of total energy] Can only stay activated for about 10 minutes and needs to be charged up for 20 seconds before it's operational. He can activate it as long as he has energy left in the power cell and he can disable it at will.)
- Two 40 cm wrist-mounted extendable Blades (not capable of blocking a Lightsaber).
Movement: Bipedal
Misc. Equipment: None really (if his Vision isn't a part of this)
Making this thread as this character because I don't have any other account with which I have 50 posts. This is intended to be a second character that has no affiliation with this one. I'm willing to change the character if he's too powerful.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
@[member="Trux Ensis"]

You've got the base template but you don't have the droid section of the template. I'll also need the stuff from your character page, namely the physical and technical abilities and limitations of the droid, copied here. Weapons should have a rough estimate of range as well. I'll be here a while, so let's try to knock this out :)

Trux Ensis

T
@[member="Jaxton Ravos"] updated it. Tell me if anything's missing or needs to be changed.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
I need of type of metal(you can just say it's painted durasteel if it's not intended to be anything special), range on the flamethrower(would be around 5-7 meters ish IIRC), and a little more elaboration on the deflector shield. How much blasterfire/explosion can it hold up to? Can it take a lightsaber hit? Can he only use it once on a charge? Etc. Other then that everythibg looks good.

@[member="Trux Ensis"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom