Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship XS stock light freighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture will be added as soon as i understand how to upload things :).

Image Source: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/21/XS_stock_light_freighter.png/revision/latest?cb=20130501024904
Affiliation: Personal ([member="Pajeed"])
Manufacturer: Corellian Enginieering Corporation, Pajeed
Model: Modified XS Light Freighter
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel
Classification: Personal Transport

Length: 88 meters

Width: 101 meters

Height: 27 meters

Armament: Rating: 4
2 Soniver Arms HSG-67 laser cannons
Missile batteries (size of 4)

Defenses: Rating: 6
Ion shield
Electromagnetic shield
Particle Shields
Ray Shields

Hangar: None

Special Features: None

Maneuverability Rating: 7
Speed Rating: 8
Hyperdrive Class: 3

Strengths:
  • is good for a single person / a person group to live in
  • is an allrounder-ship
Weaknesses:
  • the ship is not really capable of doing space combats
Description: The long trusted XS Freighter model was remade and updated by CDC to fulfill everyones need. A unknown Smuggler has bought the prototype and parked it unguarded on Coruscant. Pajeed has stolen the prototype and modified it, so this is a better home for him.

Development Thread: None...
Who Can Use This: N/A (everyone? me? dont know...)
Primary Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/XS_stock_light_freighter

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Pajeed"]
so this is a canon ship and you really did not have to post a submission for it unless it was modified and a uniquie ship.

also canon wise this was a CEC ship not a KDY

If this is a ship your character will use as his personnel ship I suggest the following edits.

Pajeed said:
Affiliation: Personal
put your characters name here

Pajeed said:
Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards
Ok here change the Manufacturer back to CEC also include the hyperlink I supplied. You make make a note that it has been modified by yourself or someone else if you like

Pajeed said:
Model: N/A
This would be "Modified XS Light Freighter" or if you want to name the ship something put that name here

Pajeed said:
Production: Limited
this would be a personnel ship so put "Unique" here

Pajeed said:
Classification: Personal Transport
this is big enough to qualify as a picket corvette if you would like to beef up the weapon systems on it. IF so put "Picket Corvette" here If not leave it as is

Pajeed said:
Armament: Rating: 4 2 Soniver Arms HSG-67 laser cannons Missile batteries
SO at this size if you like you can out considerably more weapons on the ship.

The Missile Battery is a bit vague. normally a battery is 4 of something here at chaos. This ship is well within the realm of having 4 Missile Launchers on it.
as big as this thing is those are some massively big laser cannons. You could call these dual turbolasers if you like. Again its up to you and how you see this ship. IF you want to stick to the lightly armored freighter type of ship thats fine. I just want you to be aware you have the option of beefing this up.

Pajeed said:
Defenses: Rating: 6 Ion shield Electromagnetic shield
I would also list Particle Shields and Ray shields here.

Pajeed said:
Maneuverability Rating: 14 Speed Rating: 4 Hyperdrive Class: 3
so this ship is old and the hyperdribe and such are way out dated. IF you like you can update this or yo can leave the hyperdrive at 3.

Since this is so big make Maneuvring 7
SInce this is so big normally speed would be 7. If you want to stay light on weapons it can be pushed a bit. Let me know what you want to do about your weapons. then we can figure out how much speed you can squeeze out of it.

Pajeed said:
Description: N/A (will be added later)
while this is optional and not a must, we do like a small description here. 1 paragraph that Just describes how your character got the ship maybe or how you plan to use it and modifications you may have made. Again this is optional and it is not a must do but it helps fluff up your ship. You can always add to this in a mod request if you like.

let me know what you think and we will get this think tweeked out :)

[member="Reshmar"] I would not modify the weapons much more, because it should count as a light freighter :)

I updated the other things, but not the description... I am adding it, as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom