Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XR-09 Naga Assault Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
marhaf_legion_assault_infantry_carrier_by_hongablaster-d5j75qa.jpg

Intent: To create a assault troop carrier tank for the CIS and to fufill the contract that Baktoid has with the Confederacy
Development Thread: Will do one if required
Manufacturer: Baktoid Industrial Systems
Model: XR-09
Affiliation: CIS ( but also sold on general market)
Modularity: Can allow for droid or manned use
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: . Quadranium steel plates with a titanium hull
Description: This light assault tank is meant to allow soldiers or droids insert themselves into fortifications quickly. Its fast speed means it has less room for people than it would like to admit. It can only fit a small platoon and it is not comfortable in any means. It has medium armor and is more centered towards droids then men but will carry a mix of both or one or the other. It is fast and small and and is a first in the new generation of Baktoid Tanks.
Role: Assault Tank / Troop Transport
Height:3.2
Length: 7
Width: 3
Weight: 29.1 tons
Propulsion:tracks 2 SSct power generators
Top Speed: 90km/h
Armaments: One light turbo laser 2 blaster cannons and 2 missile launchers
Passenger Capacity: 26
Cargo Capacity: 4 missiles
Misc. Equipment: Two thrusting/vibrating rods that essentially are battering rams so that the front door can open straight into enemy fortifications.

Lord Ghoul

L
I like seeing troop carriers and this one is done pretty well. Let's take a look at some details that need cleaning up.

• A troop carrier armed with a light turbolaser and rocket launchers is a no-go. Downgrade the light turbolaser to a heavy laser cannon and remove the rocket launchers and it will be good. OR remove the light turbolaser altogether and keep the rocket launchers.
  • You'll need some more specification on the type of rocket launcher and rockets used as well as the range of the launchers. (I would suggest an anti-tank launcher).

• Alli Wren said:
    Two thrusting/vibrating that essentially are battering rams so that the front door can open straight into enemy fortifications.
    This sentence doesn't make sense. If the bay door is front-facing on the vehicle and equipped with these battering rams, what type of material can they bash through?

I wouldn't say they are rocket launchers, they are missiles that launch vertically and hit something target locked, or for instance blow a hole into a wall, they are approaching. I lowered the number of missiles, I could lower the strength of the light turbolaser, but I just feel that with removing it we are losing the picture. What if I removed the missiles?

Lord Ghoul

L
After further review, I am denying this.

You cannot have a tank and a troop transport combination. Simply infeasible.

Pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom