Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XJ-IX Prototype "Black Widow" X-Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Image Source: Here
Affiliation: Personal
Manufacturer: Incom Corporation
Model: XJ-IX Elite Prototype Stealth Fighter
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material: Titanium-Duranium Alloy, Desh-Terenthium. Blast-tinted Transparisteel.
Classification: Elite Starfighter
Length: 13.4 Meters
Height: 1.9 Meters
Width: 7.7 Meters

Armament:
  • 4 Laser Cannons
  • 2 Ion Cannons
  • 2 Proton Torpedo Launchers (Other Variants Include: Glop Bombs, Bunker Busters or Jedi Shadow Bombs) - 6 Warhead Payload.
Squadron Count: N/A

Special Features:
  • Gravitic Modulator
  • Sensor Negators
  • Photon Absorber
  • Thermal Dissapator
  • Advanced Sensor Suite
  • Holonet Transceiver
  • Communications Array
  • Encryption Network
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Advanced Targeting System
  • Advanced Shield Generator System
  • Chaff
  • Flares
  • Expandable Inertial Compensator Field
  • Anti-Detection Finish – Unable to be detected by visual means or sensors. Matte-black fiberplast with an irregular star pattern.
  • Upgraded Counter Measure System to assist in Anti-Detection. (Replaced 3rd Torpedo Launcher)
  • Equipped with Anti-Tampering device. Should Stealth-X become “lost” or “stolen” it is equipped with a charge powerful enough to destroy the fighter and eliminate any traces of the ship, thus preventing any type of cloning or reverse engineering.
Maneuverability Rating: 1.2
Speed Rating: 1.2
Hyperdrive Class: .4

Strengths:
  • Added ion canons for additional impact during space combat.
  • Advanced Systems to compliment the weaponry system onboard.
Weaknesses:
  • Pilot can be detected through the Force - Does not contain the Nullification Resin System that the Standard XJ-7 Starfighter Models carry.
  • Slower than the XJ-7 Models as well as less maneuverability due to the larger airframe.
  • Slower weapons recharge rate due to the addition of ion canons added to the frame.
Description: Aaralyn Rekali saw the need for her daughter to have a specialized Starfighter once her daughter reached a suitable age to fly. She got in touch with Alyesa Organa, the CEO of Incom Corporation and explained to her that Mira had been working on upgrading and modifying the original frame of the XJ-7 that Alyesa had sold to the Jedi Academy network. Curious by this, Alyesa sent technicians to Yavin IV and investigated all that the child had done. Amazed at the results, they took the fighter and finished the modifications for Mira Rekali before her 16th birthday. They had also added the Anti-Tampering device to prevent theft - much like the other XJ series fighters. They then removed the Nullification Resin to make sure that Mira was able to use her Force powers as well.
Development Thread:
Intent: To provide Mira Rekali with a unique fighter for various purposes throughout her life. This is a starfighter that has been mentioned originally as her mothers but has been constantly been worked on throughout several threads which are ongoing stories.
Who Can Use This: Unique
Primary Source: Chaos Canon Submission - XJ-7 Stealth X Elite Starfighter.

Summary of Changes (8/18/2019) - Modified Mira's name to reflect the change from Gyndar to Rekali. Modified the image and image source as it had become outdated due to the many changes on the Internet.

Draco Vereen said:
[member="Mira Gyndar"]
Question, Are you Salvaging the StealthX for this?

http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/the-factory/salvaging-rules-r41
No - I'm not destroying the Stealth-X. I'm building off that frame. None of the materials used on the Stealth-X are classified as restricted to my knowledge, lest things have been added recently.

This is basically, a personal, modified Stealth-X Starfighter.

It's modifying that submission, in essence so I figured It had to be linked.

Mira Gyndar said:
This is basically, a personal, modified Stealth-X Starfighter.
You should read those Salvaging rules. Regardless you have plenty of Development into this craft for the stealth, I was asking for clarification.

Mira Gyndar said:
Upgraded Counter Measure System to assist in Anti-Detection. (Replaced 3rd Torpedo Launcher)
My concern is you have added additional weapons without loosing anything. Basically its a full scale better than the last, but with Unique Production and almost 50 posts I'll allow it.

Edit out the StealthX threads and you are good.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

I apologize if my post came off as abrupt and short but I was posting from my phone at that point. I don't honestly understand them and only looked over them quickly - I'll have to ask for further clarification as to what exactly they are in order to better understand their function. It seems like it completely destroys or downgrades the production level for a submission? I don't know.

Anyways, again, my apologies and consider it edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom