Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Xilsaga aka "Sorrow's Daughter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
jIc8oiLl.jpg

Images:http://velinov.deviantart.com/art/Deathshriek-Banshee-257213128

Name: Xilsaga aka “Sorrow's Daughter”

Designation: Semi-sentient, Sithspawn

Homeworld: The laboratory in the Temple of Pain, Sage Bane's alchemy lab on the planet Fresia

Language: High Sith Language

Average height of adults: 1.7 meters

Skin color: Greyish purple

Hair color: Dark bluish black with streaks of grey

Breathes: Oxygen

Strengths:

Bonded - The Xilsaga is bonded to Setzi Lunelle and Sage Bane by blood from a Sith Alchemy experiment.

Banshee - The Xilsaga is a banshee of sorrow and rage. She is a horrific sight to behold, with an enormously long and narrow mouth and pale white eyes. She can cause a trembling fear in even the most stalwart of individuals. If given the command “Sorus nuri tu'iyia warniki zûtauha” (High Sith for "Inflict your infinite sorrow"), the Xilsaga will inflict Force Fear causing an uncontrollable shaking fear that would wreak havoc with the target's capabilities. Through pure force of will alone, a user could cause them to lose their courage completely, and if left undefended, the effects could be severe, rapidly demoralizing the enemy with a feeling of hopelessness and regret. Depending on the victim, it would caused them to either cower defenselessly or flee from their opponent outright. If the target stays and cowers, the victim will experience the most unimaginable grief making basic tasks difficult to perform due to loss of focus, overwhelming need to cry and shaking in the limbs and extremities.

Weaknesses:
Owner’s emotions can affect the Xilsaga - Due to the blood bond between the Xilsaga and her owners, if her owners experience grief, this emotion is transferred to the Xilsaga and she will be inconsolable.If Setzi Lunelle or Sage Bane are saddened somehow, the Sorrow's Daughter will immediately stop attacking and will cry uncontrollably as her rage and attacks are fueled by her own grief.

Needs armor - The Xilsaga was originally a human subject and therefore needs armor for protection.

Weaponless - The Xilsaga cannot use melee weapons of any type. She is too distraught to attack using hand-to-hand combat and is rather clumsy due to the neural damage in the experiment.

Singular focus - Since the Xilsaga requires concentration, she can only target one individual at a time. Her Force Fear only works on sentient beings and does not affect non-sentient beings.

Direct contact with the light side (ex: Force Light) will cause harm to the Xilsaga or outright kill her.

Average Lifespan: 50 - 60's

Races: Not applicable

Estimated Population: Two (Setzi and Sage each own a Xilsaga)

Diet: Requires food and water

Communication: The Xilsaga has limited communication ability but can speak some ancient Sith to communicate in a rudimentary way with her owners.

Culture: Xilsaga is a Sithspawn and will follow it’s owners commands

Technology level: Low

General behavior: Aggressive, angry, emotionally distraught.

History: Created in the Temple of Pain laboratory, the Xilsaga was an alchemcial experiment made from a human woman who looked just like Setzi Lunelle’s presumed dead sister, Chastity. At the time, Setzi was grieving over the loss of her sister, and in turn, imbued the Xilsaga with this same grief and torment. The grey-purplish skin, gaping mouth and white eyes are due to a disfigurement which was a by-product of the alchemical experimentation.

Notable Player-Characters: None

Intent: Sithspawn for Setzi Lunelle and [member="Sage Bane"]

Dev thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/64420-finding-tranquility-in-pain/

[member="Setzi Lunelle"]

So a few things I think need addressed
  • Force Corruption influences someone to switch sides temporarily, not cause fear. I think you were aiming for Force Fear, which does accomplish what you want from the banshee shriek
  • Do note that as a Sithspawn, direct contact with the Light side i.e. Force Light will cause the Xilsaga immense pain or possibly kill it outright
  • How exactly does the owner's emotions inhibit the Xilsaga?

Setzi Lunelle

Edits made. Yes, Force Fear was more appropriate so I made that edit. Added the weakness of Force Light.

Through the blood bond is how the Xilsaga can be affected by her owner's emotions. Please let me know if this is satisfactory or if other edits are required.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

[member="Darth Azurea"]

Missed one reference to Force Corruption in the weaknesses and I do have a further question. Is it just if Setzi or Sage feel sadness that the Xilsaga is affected by their emotions, or would other emotions transmit across and have different effects?

Setzi Lunelle

Taeli Raaf said:
[member="Darth Azurea"]

Missed one reference to Force Corruption in the weaknesses
I'm sorry I'm not following what this edit should be.

Also since the Xilsaga was born from grief and sorrow, I feel like that should be the only emotion that would really affect her. Hope that makes sense.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

[member="Darth Azurea"]

In weaknesses, under singular focus, you still refer to Force Corruption. I'd quote, but on my phone currently.

So opposite emotions to grief and sorrow would not effect it? My thinking would be that more grief and sorrow enhance its powers but positive things would weaken it. However, that is fine as is. Just change the mention in singular focus and this will be set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom