Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XCOM Playthrough

256_icon_04.jpg
So I recently started playing XCOM EU and have been enjoying myself immensely. I figured I would bring the stories that I come up with about the soldiers and what not while playing the blogs and starting something like Louise's pokemon playthrough with a few twists to make this unique.

I am playing the base game, with only some of the free DLC, on classic with all of the default second wave options on. The feature that I noticed as most the most fun is the ability to somewhat customize each soldier's appearance and name. I was hoping to have those who read the stories, or are just interested in the concept, could give in a name and I could put them into the game and they become part of the stories and will take parts in the missions and I will continue on trying to keep them all alive.

At this point I have done two missions, the tutorial and the mandatory second mission. I plan on having the introduction story out by the weekend and it will be about those first two missions. Then every story after that will probably be about two missions as well.

So this is just a notice to what I am going to do. Those who are interested in having a character put in can reply here, or on the blog when it comes up. Thanks everyone for your time.

Ah XCOM... Love the hell out of that game. I still play it all the time, though I use the Long War mod for my playthroughs these days. After having access to eight classes instead of four, it's just impossible to go back. Plus all of the aliens get a similar overhaul. It's great.

Thank you [member="Ayden Cater"] and [member="Louise"].

I will definitely look into the Long War, though at the moment the four classes are fun enough and I still have yet to get an idea of what the game is like.

Louise you can expect to see a certain character popping up at some point in the near future.

The first chapter is out so I hope that this works well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom