Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Xavier and Charlie Mgoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
magoo-george-dodd1.gif

(Image Credit: Mr Magoo)
Name: Xavier Mgoo
Loyalties: Charlie Mgoo, Beast Hunter's Guild
Role: Hunter for the guild, to replace Bobawwa and Frederic Juusk
Development Threads: Will be put in many threads
Species: Viatori
Force-Sensitive: No
Appearance: Appears as old as he is, standing at 4'1, often seen in hunting gear, with a massive slugthrower rifle.
Personality: A happy old man with the tendacy to make trouble for himself accidently, as a side-effect of his mostly blindness.
Weapon of Choice: Comically large slugthrower rifle
Wealth: Fabulously wealthy through inheritance
Combat Function: ...Yeah...no. He's a good shot though. Sometimes.
Skills: Pretty decent shot. Ish.
Notable Possessions: 'Big Gun'
Other Notes: Xavier somehow wound up in an orphanage on Corusaunt as an infant, where he was quickly adopted by a human family. From a young age he was trained in hunting, his father's favorite hobby, despite his complete blindness. Needles to say, he wasn't very good at it. As he aged, he kept hunting, and eventually made a career out of it. At some point or another, he made his home at a hunting outpost on Kashyyyk, where he met Mrrew. Not long after that, his (adoptive) great, great, grandson and his wife were killed in a car accident, leaving their son to his godfather; Octavious Mgoo. It should be noted that Octavious had developed the rare trait of his species that is developing sight as he ages. Sort of. He isin't compeltely blind... he can see blurry... blurs. That's about it. He has a really good sense of hearing, though...

Polar_Express_large.jpg

(Image credit: The Polar Express)
Name: Charlie Mgoo
Loyalties: Xavier Mgoo, so indireclty the Beast Hunter's Guild
Role: To replace Bobawwa and Frederic Juusk
Development Threads: Wlil be in alot of beast hunter's threads
Species: Mnngal Mnngal Human
Force-Sensitive: Yes
Appearance: Average young human, brown hair, green eyes, a few inches taller then his grandpa.
Personality: He's a good kid, who loves his great great grandfather, and is usually teh one that makes sure he dosen't accidently shoot himself.
Weapon of Choice: He has a cap gun.... Does that count?
Wealth: Nothing notable
Combat Function: ...Yeah, no.
Skills: He's a smart kid, and is good at making sure his grandpa dosen't accidently kill himself. He also is known to passively use Animal Friendship, which allows him to survive running around on beast hunts.
Notable Possessions: Cap gun, comlink with 911 on speed dial, his grandfather's inhaler
Other Notes: Due to his force sensitivity, animals (even the most bloodthirsty ones) tend to leave him alone.

Intent: To replace Bobawwa and Frederic Juusk. These guys will be used to hunt down ordered animals when PC hunters don't display interest.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Mrrew"]

Alright first

• You need the image credits for the images
  • I would like to see some personality and mannerisms for the both of them please.
  • Animal friendship would be a skill, it is a force power some had
  • The slugthrower for the grandfather I would prefer a tech sub for or a canon one please
  • The toy gun is fine
  • The species is born blind. How does he see to fire the gun? Since he is not force sensitive

[member="Matsu Ike"]

1.) Image credits added
2.) Added a little, but I tend to make up their personalities as I go, so I tried to avoid set-in-stone things.
3.) Edited
4.) I'll make a tech submission
5.) Good, because it's a toy gun. :p
6.) "It should be noted that Xavier had developed the rare trait of his species that is developing sight as he ages. Sort of. He isin't compeltely blind... he can see blurry... blurs. That's about it. He has a really good sense of hearing, though... "

From Viatori: "and some rare members of this species are known for starting to see when they reach a certain point in life. This, though, happens nearly never."

I assumed this meant starting to see without the Force.

Anything else? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom