Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Xalone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

212213_zoom.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To provide a sub for a recent commission
Image Source: linder.de
Canon Link: None
Restricted Missions: None
Primary Source: None

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: [member=Damien Daemon]
Model: Xalone
Affiliation: [member="Grace Darkson"]
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material: Alchemized Aluminum

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Dagger
Size: Handheld
Length: 27.94 cm
Weight: 1.11398 kg

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • No Force aura
  • Alchemy Abilities

DETAILED SPECIAL FEATURES
  • [ No Force Aura ] ~ The blade, though alchemized, does not emanate any form of darkside teint. It seems to most a simple blade
  • [ Alchemy Abilities ] ~ Much the same as canon examples, this blade is extremely durable, though not indestructible like the aforementioned, and can storw Sith Lightning to be released on contact, however this is not recommended as Lightning can jump when made to block, and with such a small blade it is dangerous

Strengths:
  • [ Stealthy ] ~ This blade is a perfect assassins tool, being without a Force aura, never able to break and the like
  • [ Alchemy ] ~ As above, this has many aspects similar to normal alchemy, being durability and lightning absorption

Weaknesses :
  • [ Dulling ] ~ With the addition of not being able to be sensed, it is able to be dulled, unlike normal alchemy items
  • [ Size ] ~ This blade is durable, and can absorb lightning, however using it in open combat, or too absorb lightning is incredibly dangerous

DESCRIPTION
Damien recieved a request for a simple blade. No specifications were added. So he took liberties. It wasn't like he made it pink and sparkle. No, he sacrificed the never dulling ability, to make it so it can't be sensed by Force users. The rest however is of the typical Alchemy blade style.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

I am completely fine with the submission as is, besides one detail here:

Damien Daemon said:
DESCRIPTION
The rest however is of the typical Alchemy blade style.
Does this mean it possess all the other qualities of an alchemical blade? If so, you will have to list them out in the special features, detailed special features and strengths.

If not, please clarify that in your description and I will stamp it.

Otherwise, we will probably need to look at further balancing.

Matreya

[member="Tai Fa"]

How is this? My intent was the canonical strengths, however i made notice that being as it is able to dull, it clearly is not indestructible, as well that it can technically absorb lightning, but being so small it is incredibly dangerous to attempt to do so.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Alright, put them into your strengths and weaknesses as well, separately.

+ Durable.
+ Can absorb lightning, but...

- Small size makes it dangerous.

Something like that. Lay it all out, so it's easier to check for balance.

Matreya

Hows that? I didnt want to have more strengths than weaknesses so i combined durability and absoprtion into one.

[member="Tai Fa"]

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Alright, so it's basically a regular alchemy blade, but it can be dulled and can't be sensed by the Force. Furthermore it's size makes it really dangerous to try and use it to absorb lightning?

That's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom