Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech X-5 Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://media-titaniu...621/dahl_ar.png
(pic thanks to Borderlands 2)
Intent: To create a standard Rifle for the Fringe recruits.
Development Thread: No
Manufacturer: Iron Crown
Model: X-5 Assault rifle
Affiliation: Lords of the Fringe
Modularity: Yes, (extended mag, color)
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durasteel frame, plasteel covering.
Description:
The X-5 Rifle was made as a simple blaster rifle for the Fringe Police, and Military. Brand new it comes with a set of iron sights, two standard mags, and one extended mag. The X-5 comes with 3 presets of fire. The first is a stun round, second is a lethal single round, and third is a full auto lethal round.

The drawbacks to the weapon is that It can’t go into a lot of humid terrain. Dropping it in mud, or water, can temporarily short out the gun. At best after it has been dropped, it will fire in an uneven time when in full auto, and could cause the presets to switch or to short out and not be useable.
Classification: Blaster Rifle
Size: Handheld
Length: 1 meter
Weight: 2.7 kgs.
Ammunition Type: Power cell
Ammunition Capacity: 35 shots.
Effective Range: 125 meters

This looks good.

However, can you add a citation for the picture? I believe it's taken from Borderlands 2. Or is it 1? In any case, please edit your entry with that citation and tag me. I will then approve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom