Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech X-2 Shadowblade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filius Stellarum

F
312de15c6b3e4d29240a19e61b4aad17.jpg

Image Source: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/31/2d/e1/312de15c6b3e4d29240a19e61b4aad17.jpg
Intent: A personal weapon for Filius Stellarum, assassin
Development Thread: None
Manufacturer: Filius Stellarum
Model: X-2 Shadowblade
Affiliation: Filius Stellarum
Modularity: Barrel can be switched out for long range or medium range, or removed for CQB
Scope can be switched out for long range, medium range, and CQB, or removed for iron sights
Stock can be switched out for extendable or fixed, or removed
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel, blaster components, rubber, plastic
Classification: Targeting blaster rifle
Size: Handheld
Length: Max length 1181.1mm
Weight: 5.6kg (empty, sling, no scope)
Ammunition Type: Power cell and gas canister
Ammunition Capacity: Power pack: 10 shots
Gas cartridge: 100 shots
Effective Range: Battlefield
Rate of Fire: Semi-auto
Special Features: Weapon is modular, and has pinpoint accuracy even at its max range. Shot is tweaked for long range and accuracy at the expense of power.
Description: This weapon was built by, and is used by, trained assassin Filius Stellarum. It was designed and built by him as part of his assassin training, and he used it from age ten until the present. The weapon has relatively weak power, especially at max range, but offsets this with deadeye accuracy and extensive range. A trained user, such as Filius, can use the weapon to hit a target as small as a gap in body armor at remarkable ranges. The weapon uses a ten-shot magazine, but since it is a sniper rifle this is to be expected. Filius has etched numerous kill markings as well as his personal motto, "If this doesn't kill you it wasn't supposed to," onto the rifle's stock and barrel.
Primary Source: N/A

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Hi, my name is Rusty and I'll be your Factory judge for this submission.

Let me start off by saying this is a well thought out submission. I just have one edit for you.

Filius Stellarum said:
Effective Range: 1.5 kilometers

Please change the range to Battlefield and remove the references to 1.5 kilometers from your description. People tend to get persnickety about blasters with range that long. I promise if you try to snipe someone from a klick and a half, they're going to get angry about it. Best to be a bit vague in the description and then be careful how you use it in RP.

[member="Filius Stellarum"]

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="Rusty"]
Will edit as soon as I can. I just took that number from the range of the M24 sniper weapons system, which I based a lot of this on. I will change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom