Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech X-17 Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://media-titaniu...5/vladof_sr.png
(pic thanks to Borderlands 2)
Intent: To create a standard sniper for the Fringe recruits.
Development Thread: No
Manufacturer: Iron Crown
Model: X-17 sniper rifle
Affiliation: Lords of the Fringe
Modularity: Yes, (Scope, color)
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durasteel frame
Description:
The X-17 was modeled after the Verpine Shatter sniper rifles. Using a set of coils around the barrel and with electromagnetism, sending a bullet at very high speeds and made almost no sounds. Made for simple Recruits to train on sniping, it is very easy to use. It also makes it very hard for a force user to block with a saber, or powers as it will make no sound, and is exponentially faster than other slugthrowers. Because of this it can pierce through light armors, and some medium armors.

However, to load a shell into the chamber, the bolt has to be pulled back, and released to push a new round into the chamber. Taking time out of making multiple shots in a set time. To reload the rifle the bolt has to be back for the mag to be released. Also taking more time. It also trains the snipers to have perfect shots and to never miss so they don’t have to waste time racking the bolt, or reloading.
Classification: Slug Sniper Rifle
Size: Handheld
Length: 1.4 meters
Weight: 4.8 kgs.
Ammunition Type: Long ranged bullet
Ammunition Capacity: 10 shots.
Effective Range: 1kilometer

This looks good.

However, can you add a citation for the picture? I believe it's taken from Borderlands 2. Or is it 1? In any case, please edit your entry with that citation and tag me. I will then approve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom