Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB Threads

I'm actually rather new to the site and only just recently finished working on my character bio, so I'm looking to start developing him. While I do have an overall direction in mind for him, right now I only have a drive to demonstrate my ability as a writer, as well as a desire to meet new people on the board!

Khrelan Arke

Your Backstabbing Prince Charming
[member="Venio Palatro"]

Hey! Welcome to the forum, man. Happy to have you here.

Ill be very happy to help develop your character with you. Maybe my character, Khrelan Arke would work well with yours? He's a smuggler/explorer. Or my rogue Jedi, [member="Crix Halcorr"] would do find too since I see your character is dark side XD.

[member="Khrelan Arke"]

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'd definitely love to write with you.

I love the idea of both characters, and while a foil would definitely be interesting, I think you might've won be over with the idea of a smuggler/explorer; I think the difference in their skillset might lead to a more interesting thread, however, who you write with is entirely up to you - they both seem excellent.

Khrelan Arke

[member="Venio Palatro"]

Smuggler it is then!
And thank you for your compliments XD I've put a lot of effort into each of them and its nice to see that someone loves them as much as me.

Now, what kind of development were you looking to do? Just any or do you have a specific thing in mind?

Khrelan Arke

[member="Venio Palatro"]

Hmm maybe we could start out with them meeting in a shady bar somewhere or, if you want more action, we could start with Khrelan stealing something from your character or something similar to that.
Cause he's definitely a lowlife like that haha. And I headcanon that he owes some of his contacts.

[member="Khrelan Arke"]

Feel absolutely free to have the honors! Right now, the planet doesn't really matter much to me until his storyline picks up, so whatever planet is convenient/sounds cool to you.

Khrelan Arke

[member="Venio Palatro"]

Will Javin or Lothal suit you fine? XD
Alrighty then! I'll start a thread tomorrow because right now, I'm honestly too tired and I really need to sleep.
So, night! See ya tomorrow or rather, I'll chat/write with you tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom