Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Wrong Floor?

hZFxlpS.png

It wasn't often Kahlil got to do actually Rebel things. In truth, he wasn't sure if he really counted as one. His friendship with Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim certainly made it odd that he'd claim to be a rebel. Especially since it meant he was fighting against her. Though, maybe it was because he was her friend that he stayed as a rebel? Everything had a dark side. And through the rebels he could find it, and show the Empress things she might not see otherwise.

Or maybe he just didn't want her to be in danger from his family if it was more publicly known that he was on her side?

Regardless, he was here to do rebel things. The Zweihander Union was practically it's own faction in the Eternals. And he was messing with them for one reason alone: A defector. Rebels didn't have much information on the ZU, so having someone from the inside would truly be a boon. He walked into the camp, sticking mostly to the shadows but not exactly hiding. He was just another faceless man in the crowd, selling wares or helping to move things while he searched for the contact. No one here knew him, so he could easily hide in plain sight.

Right?

Salis Salis

Salis walked among the encampment, watching them as they went about their business. There were guards naturally, but this was not really an active site by many means. The possibility of deployment was there, but they were rarely used for sudden jumps. In fact they hadn't really gotten that much use at all, many of Salis's missions were done with smaller forces. Since it wasn't much of an active situation, and it was after-all inside her own base, she wasn't really wearing her full armor that she often had on. Though what she was wearing was made out of Shell_spider_silk. However, the lack of likely combat didn't prevent her from carrying her Lightsaber, keeping a Wrist_link, and a Model_Kylan-3.

However, as she walked, something seemed just a little off. She couldn't quite place it. Something that seemed familiar but not enough to quite jog her memory. She kept her eyes open, as she often did. However, with so many faces that weren't her own troops. Even if they didn't outnumber them, it certainly made things a little harder to narrow down. She narrowed her eyes and took in a breath, beginning to use an ability she hadn't used as often, force stealth, to attempt to hide her presence in the force. If she could feel whatever it was, there was a risk it could feel her too. She didn't know if it was friendly, but she wasn't going to risk it. So she kept walking and keeping an eye out. She usually worked with her armor on, so aside from her family or the troops, she doubted most would recognize her by appearance alone. She'd rarely set herself at the forefront of anything but a battle anyway.

So she kept on, walking, watching, sensing, whatever she could, though not particularly concerned. In truth, she considered the possibility it wasn't even anything in the base she was feeling, but perhaps something Neli her daughter was up to. Although she had indeed felt the presence before, it had been quite some time since then, and so her memory of it was not particularly precise at the moment, even if she were one to recognize someone so easily by the force. Years ago, it was a good fight, if a bit disappointing in the end to her.

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

hZFxlpS.png

So far so good. Kahlil for the most part used the Force to keep an eye out for anything vaguely familiar. Best to avoid any misunderstandings or folks recognizing him. And, well. There was nothing around that he felt was familiar. It was oddly nice to be in what amounted to as enemy territory with nothing familiar around. .. Thinking about it that should be normally pretty terrifying. Guess it was just cause of the job he was on.

Grant it, such thoughts came to a swift end as he bumped into someone. He didn't feel them. Why didn't he feel them? That mattered little though as he stared down towards Salis Salis and immediately recognized her. His eyes widened for a moment. Of course. The second he thought he was going to be fine was the second the Force decided to humble him. He'd of laughed, had it been someone he didn't recognize as a Sith from so long ago.

"Uh, sorry. Wasn't looking. Excuse me.." He was swift to apologize, and even swifter to start walking away. Hopefully she wouldn't recognize him, though he doubted it.

Salis felt herself get bumped and turn to see a face, that of Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble . She furrowed her brow in thought bringing back the last time she remembered that face and the sense of familiarity suddenly hit her. That guy was here? She had a mix of confusion, frustration, and excitement. Their fight hadn't ended quite satisfactorily. She barely even registered the act of the bump itself before he apologized and walked off hurriedly.

Well...I can't have that can I? She thought, without hesitation she used force throw with her saberstaff activating its two blades mid-air in an attempt to catch him off guard while his back was turned, as she let out a laugh, whatever happened with the weapon she'd try to pull it back while shouting, "Force master infiltrator! Major V'Trechen engaged!"

The base would start going on high alert as people started trying to get into lockdown and figure out what in the world just happened. She stopped trying to hide her force presence, and the smile on her face for that love of battle returned. Shame she wasn't as well equipped as she usually was, but then again it'd make things all the more interesting.

hZFxlpS.png

Karablast.

Salis Salis had indeed recognized him. And from what he remembered.. Well. She hadn't changed. He spun on a heel, obviously prepared for her to strike out by how fluidly he brought his own saber into existence. The blue carved into the air as he deflected the spinning saber upwards, giving a nervous smile to his opponent. "I'm far from any master, but I do appreciate the compliment. Must we really fight?"

He took a step back, ready to disengage at any moment. But he knew that wouldn't be easy. Especially against her. "It's been a while, though. Good to see you're keeping up in your.. What exactly are you now?"

He deflected the blade and she pulled it back to her hand, shame she lacked her daggers this time. She'd have to make do. Getting in stance and carefully moving forwards, her eyes dashing around her as forces began to assemble. Raising weapons, but they weren't engaging. There were reasons for that, they'd seen battle, but they weren't Jedi hunters. Salis usually dealt with the heavier individual threats and gave orders accordingly. And with a lightsaber available, there was the assumption he could deflect what they had back at them. She chuckled at his question, "If I couldn't guess your intentions, maybe not funnily enough. But the chances of you being here for a social visit aren't exactly high."

She'd have to consider her course of action carefully, though she listened to him talk, "Major I guess. Long story, surprised I'm even still here. Administrations never been my thing." she said with a shrug. Though her love of combat remained, she may have still changed in some ways. Her voice was certainly somewhat less enthusiastic. Though for as exaggerated as she had been back then, that wasn't hard.

She didn't attack yet though, she had a job to uphold,
"You could surrender I guess. That'd avoid a fight. Though, I do still somewhat hope you refuse that. Naturally I also have to ask why you're here."

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom