Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Wrong Coordinates

Zlova would have gotten the message at some point in the morning, an invite to Talohn's ship for dinner. Usual stuff, really, since they'd been meeting quite often. She was becoming a common sight on the ship. Even when showing up without an invite, Talohn was always welcoming and more than happy to see his favorite red sith. This time around, the ship was parked on Naboo. Talohn had recently done a job there, and was finishing up some odds and ends before he left. Not to mention it reminded him of home, with the bright sun and tropical plants.

The boarding ramp would automatically lower upon her approach, the glowing red eye of Madlad peering at her from the entrance into the ship. After a moment of staring her down, the droid grunts. "You better treat that cat well. he pulled an all nighter to finish that suit for you." With that, the droid turns about, heading back into the ship, leaving the ramp open so she can board.

The inside of the ship was as it always was, a fully equipped kitchen, and a slightly messy living room. Though there is a new addition. The garden in the kitchen was gone, replaced by a bar with various alcohols stored on a gravity protected shelf. The garden was now within a long hollowed out island between the kitchen and living room, with little holographic icons marking every plant. Madlad and Monari could easily be seen in the living room, they were on the floor playing some sort of card game. The child's face brightens at the sight of the twi'lek, and she waves. "Hey, Zlova!" She then turns her head to call out further into the ship. "Talohn, she's here!"

Down the hall, Talohn's head peeks out of the workshop. He looks a bit tired. He doesn't get purple bags like furless sentients, but it's easy to tell when his energy is low from because those brilliant orange yellow eyes of his dim slightly. He also isn't in the most formal state of attire. Just a simple pair of sweatpants and a leather apron to guard him from sparks in the workshop. He waves, smiling warmly. "Ah! Zlova, just in time." He then gestures for her to come on over to him before he quickly shuffles back into the workshop. Despite his fatigue, he seems excited about something.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Naboo wasn't her scene. Center of the Confederacy, plenty of facilities for good little Knight boys and girls, but that didn't make it home. The planet was akin to Alderaan, but less pretentious. Green. Calm -- except for the assassinations and city-wide parades -- and secure. There were some large creatures in the water, but that was about it. There was no mystery, no excitement, no life-threatening danger here. Assassins only showed up when the pay was right, which meant all that vacuous empty schedule between occasions left a woman bored. So it was a relief when Talohn showed up to spare her the need to find something on the planet to do.

Her boots carried her toward the parked ship. That the welcome committee was none other than the droid wasn't terrible surprising. Annoying and amusing, but not surprising. Zlova stopped with a hand on her hip as it made a demand or threat against her. Treat the cat right or what? They'd get in a little fight? Not very persuasive. Who didn't love a good fight to the death? Well, most of the people on Naboo, but the Twi'lek was one of the Bad Girls on the planet. Not merely a troubled soul lashing out, but someone that'd been trained in Darkness.

No verbal response was given as the construct made its way back inside the ship. Madlad hadn't stayed around seeking one either. Suited her.

The Lethan's golden gaze swung about until they found Monari waving at her merrily. A grin parted her dark lips at the sight. "Build anything illegal today?" Nothing wrong with playful inquiry about the young girl's latest technological achievements.

When Talohn surfaced, her gaze pivoted to the Cathar as he beckoned her over. Seemed he had been busy after all.

With another glance and smile in Monari's direction, Zlova started for the workshop. Couldn't keep an exhausted Cat waiting. Well, she certainly could, but there was no need to do so. "I'll show you how to count cards later," she added in passing the pair and their card game. It was only fair. Madlad was doing it even if it deliberately toned down taking advantage of the mathematical advantage.

"I hope you plan on sleeping before the next slaver-bust,"
the Twi'lek announced as she stepped through the workshop doorway. "Much as I'm looking forward to this, I can't have my favorite Cathar run ragged." Again, she could, but she did like the man. Nothing in the Sith Code said you had to be a galactic ass -- that just came naturally to a few of them.

Tag: Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Madlad was always wary of Zlova. She was a sith, and Madlad, though not a subscriber to such beliefs, had a knowledge of how the sith worked just as much as Zlova did. From what the droid knew of sith, trust wasn't something to be handed out easily to one of their sort. Hence why it always hung close to Monari whenever Zlova was present. Protocol one, protect the child. Madlad, even if not bound by orders, would fight to the last circuit to uphold that command. Zlova might feel that lens tracking her. It was quite odd. Though the droid had no presence in the force, the emotion it controlled was potent in how sentient it was. When most droids stared, it didn't provoke any feelings. It was like looking into a security camera. But when this droid stared, it was like being stared at by another living being. One can feel it's single eye burning a hole in their skin, it's presence in a jungle would cause someone to feel as if being watched. Though not flesh, or force sensitive, it still had the same weight within the universe that the presence of a sentient would have. Freaky. "She put illegal flamer fuel in my flamethrower,: The droid states upon Zlova's question.

Then, a light hiss from Monari as a small action figure hits the top of Madlad's head, causing a metallic ding to echo through the ship. The droid doesn't even flinch as it turns to look at Monari, who's got her arms crossed with a pout on her face. "Snitch." She huffs, then she looks back at Zlova. "Nope, nothing illegal at all. N-o-n-e." She states, spelling out the word as she chuckles nervously. Kid's a bad Liar.

As Talohn draws Zlova's attention, the droid speaks up. "You two kids have fun." This causes Monari to giggle slightly, and she nods. Zlova teaching her to count cards sometime sounded nice. "Ok! Talohn is terrible at cards. He's got a really bad poker face."

Talohn simply vocalizes a 'Blegh' in response to her words as he steps back into the workshop, Zlova following in after. Once in the workshop, he rubs his eyes. "I'm off my typical sleep schedule. Us cathar are nocturnal, at least my clan is. So I set my alarms and times for nightime on cathar being when I wake up. It's best for my biological clock. However....getting this done was more than worth a night of sleep." He smiles to her, though he does look quite tired. "The job is tomorrow." He moves in closer to her, arms going about her waist as he pulls her in for a greeting kiss. However long it lasts, he pulls back from the kiss to look her in the eyes, forehead pressed to hers. "Don't worry, I just need to get some sleep tonight and I'll be just fine. You ready to see the new armor?" He grins.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

One hand lifted to caress a lekku as her golden gaze fell upon the 'innocent' youth. "Well that's no fun." A smile spread across her lips. "The greatest inventions are often the result of coloring outside of the lines." Of course Zlova was going to encourage aberrant behavior. Laws only mattered when abiding by them was in your best interest. Even Laws passed by the Grand Lords of the Sith weren't immutable. Being a 'good little Sith' was about the worst thing you could do. The absolute worst thing, on the other hand, was thinking you had to violate the rules constantly -- burn down the galaxy, upend life itself. Real emotive nonsense of someone starved of attention.

When the two of them were in the shop, Zlova listened to Talohn describe his preferred sleep habits. Nothing wrong with listening, though she wasn't worried about adhering to a schedule either. Good to know the man would get some sleep before the shooting started, however.

Locked in an embrace, the Twi'lek shoved the Cathar back against the nearest solid object. Her hands pawed and caressed about the sides and back of the man's furry head. She drew back after a few moments, hands atop his chest. Golden rings peered out from beneath a tattooed brow. "I don't know. Are you ready to be rewarded for your dedication?" Talohn hadn't complained about the 'benefits' their relationship brought him so far, and doubtful he ever would. Long as she behaved herself and didn't get the little one into more trouble than she could handle.

Upon Zlova stating that staying within the lines is boring, Monari smirks ever so slightly. The kid, despite her young age, had a certain edge to her personality. She's already full of a confidence that shows she doesn't care what the galaxy thinks of her, and she wants to walk her own path. "You should watch me work in the workshop sometime!" She chirps happily. Despite this confidence, she still felt the need to impress people. Such was normal for a sentient of her young age. With a playful salute, she goes back to playing cards, letting Zlova go see her favorite cathar.

It was true, the fact that he kept so close to a sleep schedule was odd, especially for such a free spirit as him. But it was also a known fact that most feline related species suffered harsher consequences for a lack of sleep. Their senses fail them easier, their balance falters, and a whole manner of unpleasant things. Cathar were no different in this regard. Thus, in order to perform his job correctly, the cathar needed his sleep.

There's a metallic ding as Talohn's back hits the wall. It was a bit painful since the movement caught him by surprise, but the cost, that being quite the kiss, was worth it. He roughly holds her close as she returns his embrace. When they finally separate for air, he raises a brow. "That caught me by surprise. Not that I mind, never ceasing to surprise is one of the best things about you." He then chuckles slightly in regards to her asking if he's ready. "Am I ever not ready? Though, we'll have to wait a bit. The workshop isn't the place for a 'business meeting', and I want to see how the suit fits you." Making his way past her after their embrace ends, he excitedly hurries over to the corner of the workshop. He always gets giddy like a child over a successful project. He and Monari are a lot alike in that regard.

He then picks up the armorweave bodysuit, and hands it to her. It's all one solid suit. He seems to have added armor padding in key areas. Elbows, knees, light plating on the shoulders, nothing that prevents flexibility. He also holds up some strange....heels without the shoes attached? "I took these off, but they can be reattached easily....I don't know if you want heels or not. Thought it might make fighting a bit hard. Though, I imagine kicks do more damage. It's up to you." Setting the heels aside, she's then given the helmet. The helmet, once put on, vacuum seals to the armor, like typical space trooper armor. It seems, at least around the spine area, there's a small air tank that Talohn has added, for her use should she ever end up in a situation with no atmosphere. "Once you slip it on, press the button on the wrist and the back will close up,. You press the button to open it up again as well."

With the specifics given, he waits for her to put on the suit, turning around. He's already seen her without any clothes at all, sure, by why ruin the surprise of a new outfit?

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

"There is no such place," Zlova replied. What made the workshop inhospitable to a little companionship? The room had to have some level of sound proofing. All they'd need to do was shut the door -- and that only so Talohn didn't die of embarrassment. Most people were self-conscious being observed in the act; this Twi'lek wasn't one of them.

The Lethan accepted the thin, flexible suit of armor from the excited cat. The extra padding must have been for longevity of the material. Certainly not to dull injury. That was her story and she'd stick with it so there'd be no complaints on the matter.

Her golden eyes lifted from the material when Talohn held some strange kind of high heel without any straps for her to see. "Hmm." Zlova reached out to take one for closer inspection. "They'd be great for formal events." A sudden chime of laughter followed the statement. "In case I need any more methods of intimidating those around me, and attracting the attention of crazed or depraved souls." While climbing over unstable surfaces or rugged terrains, however, it'd probably be best not to be wearing heels. Even if they were more like platform-heels. Why spend all your time using the Force to stay upright when you could be mindful of assassins lurking nearby?

After their little examination of the heels, the Cathar presented her with the helmet. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to keep my red skin all to yourself." Zlova might not be wearing it yet, but the suit looked fully-body and married with the helmet not an inch of her unmistakable color would be visible. At least it looked form-fitting, however, so her figure would still be suitably admired.

Zlova set the material upon a table as Talohn moved to obscure his sight of her. "Careful, Talohn," her fingers slipped about her current attire to unravel it from about her body, "you may force me to acquire some beskar for you." Or Monari. Zlova wouldn't be picky. Just as she wasn't concerned if anyone decided to peek inside the workshop uninvited as the Twi'lek discarded everything but the small clothes. "Making this helmet for my lekku must have taken some doing." Her Cathar was doing his best to wait; only seemed polite to keep him otherwise engaged.

Slowly she slipped one leg in after the other before wriggling the rest of the material on. "Did you scan my body, or are you just that attentive?" Zlova purred regarding the design and fit of the armor.

After she secured the helmet in place, the enclosed, angular faceplate turned in the man's direction. Slowly the black figure sauntered across the room to trail the tip of her index finger down Talohn's spin from the base of his neck. "Turn around, Lover, before I get any ideas."

"Doing it in a workshop is a good way to get my fur burned with a blowtorch." The cathar chuckles. The room did have sound proofing, and the door was indeed shut. But it was also true that the room was full of sharp and fiery objects. A little danger is nice, but not when one is at their most vulnerable, which tends to be during the act.

The padding in certain areas was for some protection, but it was also to solidify the material. It prevented any ripping or tearing of any sort by using the pads to attach the parts of the suit together instead of seams. Those pads would survive the test of time, seams would not.

"You'd wear this to formal events? Well, I suppose it makes sense if you're on guard duty." He says with a shrug as she observes the heel she took, setting the other one off to the side. "Attracting depraved or crazy souls? You trying to tell me something about myself?" He teases with a toothy grin. "They should attach through magnetism whenever you want to wear them." Talohn did have a certain craziness to him. Nothing lethal or dangerous, but one had to be a bit crazy to do the things he did. Not to mention he's still got bloodlust, though he's mellowed down since his days on cathar. He can't remember the time he actually ripped someone apart with his teeth. There was a certain feral savagery he had to suppress due to the kind of creature he was, well, suppress until someone tried to fight him when he didn't have a weapon.

"Keep it to myself? Personally, I feel as if I'm making a sacrifice. Then again, with how form fitting that is, I suppose there's still plenty to admire. I think I'll live. But...If I absolutely can't live without that beautiful shade of red, I'll be sure to tell you." He winks. The helmet has a button on the side, allowing a face panel to open for convenience, and the lekku armor is removeable by simply twisting the connection cylinder where it hooks up to the helmet. She'd probably have to do that in order to put the suit on properly. Helmet on first, then pull the lekku covers over like socks.

Talohn couldn't help but smile at her offer of beskar. "If you're offering, I sure as hell won't refuse. You can never have enough of that stuff. Monari and I love working with it. It's one of the most unique metals out there. If you ever consider joining up with the enclave, I could make something out of it for you...but uh, in terms of clan rule, I'm not allowed to." He sighs. "I'm fine with breaking rules, but certain things are sacred, you know? Though." He puts up a finger. "Though, if you find any interesting slugthrowers, I always love those." he nods in confirmation. "The lekku part? Yea, the weave was hard. Getting it at just the right level of flexibility for comfort was a nightmare and a half."

Then there's silence for a moment. He's turned around, but it's obvious he's confused. "You know.....I actually don't know how I knew your body sizes." He chuckles nervously. "Guess I've seen...and uhh...felt those curves enough times?" He's slightly embarrassed now. Having it found out that he's enthralled enough with her to be at that point is a little embarrassing.

He swallows the embarrassment, and playfully leans back against her as she traces a finger down his back. he leans his head back to look at her, a brow raised. Lover? he wondered if they were beyond this...friends with benefits stage yet, but Zlova was a sith, which likely made her distrustful towards attachments beyond that, Last thing he wanted was for her to be uncomfortable. Either way, that was a dilemma for later. For now, a smirk forms with his raised brow. "What kind of ideas, mri'tan?"

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Zlova smiled at Talohn when he rhetorically asked if she understood that some things were sacred. She understood the concept. Not that she agreed the sacred could never be violated for someone you knew. Sith Taboos? They existed. They could also be violated freely -- but not necessarily without consequence. Then again even when not violating Taboos, Sith rites and rituals still often came with consequences. Kind of made adhering to taboos moot.

"Join the enclave?" There was an amusing idea. "What would a bunch of Mandalorians want with a Sith Warrior among them? Aside from trying to kill one another. If you say exchange my saber for a blaster, I'll only dash your fantasies." There was no chance of her giving up her saber and the Force willingly. If they could live with that -- and the fact she'd probably bend and break most of their rules -- then Zlova wouldn't mind, really. What labels of affiliations people ascribed to her didn't matter. She was loyal to herself; which was the only loyalty you could truly count on in the end.

Though Talohn had been surprisingly... dependable.

No response was given for the uncertain remark about how Talohn had her measurements. Best to let the Cat Man stew in his embarrassment while she occupied herself getting dressed.

The Lethan leaned forward as the faceplate parted to allow her to whisper ever so softly into the Cathar's ear, "Scandalous. Raunchy... Loud. But first, tie a woman's laces." Her fingers slid down the slope of his neck to gently urge him to turn back around. Maybe the suit wouldn't have actual laces, but that didn't mean the man couldn't fawn over her for a bit. "So?" A smirk played across her lips. She was curious what his thoughts were now that she was wearing the full-body suit.

"Enclave isn't exactly like most of the mandalorian factions. They aren't exactly a clan, it's a safe haven for the clans to use. Long as you're in a clan, you're welcome. Past allegiances are irrelevant. Anyone causes you trouble for such things, quartermaster will handle it quick. Not that you'd need the help. Though, they don't seem to care much about sith warriors. I mean....." He shrugs. "I'm a part of house Verd, which is lead by a sith named Darth Metus. Never met him myself though...busy fella." There were sith lords, they came a dime a dozen, but that was an infamous name. The literal leader of the CIS. Seems the cathar had scarier relations than she thought, even if he's never met them. Though, Talohn wasn't trying to show off by dropping a big name. It was more about how the enclave allowed him to join them despite such a sith being the patron of his house. "Mandalorian union didn't like us though, Verd was exiled way back when, back when force users were forbidden in the mandalorian culture. They collapsed though, not a surprise. Trying to sort a bunch of freedom loving Mandalorians into a military always turns out messy."

"Point is, the enclave is a neutral zone, a resource hub mandalorians use to get their gear and find work. They don't care if you're a devout believer, I woulda been kicked out by now if so. Anyways, if you're ever pondering other business options, it's pretty lucrative, and I have some connections in house Verd. I could get you in." It was just an offer, from what he could tell, work in the knights of obsidian seemed...boring. Mostly serving as guards. Zlova seemed so much more happy on chaotic adventures. "Your lightsaber would remain untouched." He teases. He woulcn't be hurt if she refused. It was her life, her choice.

He chuckles as she whispers in his ear. "Those all sound like quite the good time." Not understanding her phrase, since he's never heard it used before, confusion crosses his features for a moment. "Hold on. I don't remember putting laces on the suit." Then she urges him to turn around, and he happily complies. Once he's facing her again, his eyes drift up and down her form, not a word leaving his lips. The way the suit hugs her has taken away any of the breath he would have had for words. Once he recomposes himself, he speaks up. "W-well. I can guarantee you'll still draw eyes on the battlefield." Since the helmet as parted, he leans to press his lips to hers once again, arm about her waist. Poor cathar can't help himself.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Last edited:
"They collapsed because the Empire betrayed them. Not that it should have surprised anyone. We're Sith. If an Ally appears weak we excise that weakness before it spreads." Zlova didn't really care for the politics of other governments. Almost universally true it ended up being weak people convincing stupid or weaker people that only they could fix problems they might have even caused for the sake of retaining authority for authority's sake. Were the Sith so shallow? She couldn't say. They didn't hold public meetings.

"If you're trying to lure me in to this Enclave, you should tell me more of it. Especially regarding the incorporation part. The Knights were easy. Of course it helped that one of their number saw me being uncharacteristically protective of a waif, but as long as I didn't say 'butcher the innocent' as a viable strategy of dealing with people I doubt they would have refused me. That and my curious dabbling with Neutrality." Might as well engage the Cathar in a little dialogue about herself. It was only fair. "Not that they would have refused me for being Dark Side. Had an entire Chapter for such people. Neither really embraced me. Quite Sith of them, really. Left me with plenty of time for parties and mayhem."

When Talohn embraced her once more, Zlova met his lips with her own. A possessive feline. Not that she'd complain. Who didn't like feeling wanted? Alive. The fact it was such a rare occurrence only made it all the more enjoyable. She lifted a boot to run the side of her leg up along her companion's as she pressed up against him.

"I thought you said the workshop wasn't appropriate?"

Tag:
Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

"Yeah, getting stabbed in the spine certainly doesn't help one avoid collapsing." He states in agreement. The empire's betrayal certainly wasn't ideal for the mandalorian union. Talohn himself didn't fret over governments too much either, but it certainly helped to keep track with ongoing events. "I'll admit, the mandalorian union falling has me a bit nervous, Not cause I particularly cared for them...but...That makes cathar New Imperial Order territory. Last I checked, they aren't beyond the concept of forcing natives less advanced than they are into slave labor." He sighs. "So' I'm waiting to see if I have any parent rescuing to do."

The cathar raises a brow. "Indoctrination? You mean how one joins? Well, I ask the person who brought me into the house if it's alright for me to bring someone in. if they say yes, which they will, you and I go on a dangerous mission where I decide if you're strong enough for house Verd. At least, that's how they decided if I was good enough. I already know you're good enough, so I won't be doing any deciding. I can just say I've already done that, or if you prefer, we can still go on the dangerous mission." He shrugs. "Uncharacteristically protective of a waif? But you're the most charitable, caring, soft hearted sith I know." He teases. "Either way, I won't try relentlessly persuading you. You already know what you want out of life." He chuckles. That was one of the things he liked about her. She wasn't confused.

Eventually he breaks the kiss for air, eyes opening to look into hers. "Some kissing is fiiiine. Anything further and I'd really prefer be in a room that isn't full of blowtorches. I assure you, having lines burned into the skin doesn't look nearly as good on fur as it does on skin. Seriously. You ever see a cathar with a tattoo? Like, a real one, Us cathar have a form of permanent fur dye for tattoos instead....So.....are we moving to a different room or are we saving that for later? No plans this evening, I could make some dinner?"

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

The red Twi'lek's mirth evaporated when Talohn mentioned the New Imperial Order. A poker face was important, but when you wanted people to know you were upset stoicism was thrown out the window. "They aren't beyond a lot of things. They'd kill or enslave every Force User in the galaxy if they had their way."

"Of course I'll go on the dangerous mission." The mirth resurfaced on her lips. "I'm not here for the easy life. Just because I have nothing to prove doesn't mean I don't like a good party." Though she had given Talohn a roll of the eyes and slight shake of the head at his teasing. Soft hearted? Her psychosis was merely regulated. It allowed her to have a health social life, as her Cathar would atest.

Zlova's arms wrapped about the sides of Talohn's neck and crossed behind his head. "How could you think I'd let a blowtorch touch your fine, soft fur? You know how much I enjoy it." If she could kept a wielded blade of plasma from loping her own arm off, Zlova could keep Talohn's workshop from harming him. A soft purr rose within the hairless woman. "You shouldn't tempt a red lady. I could keep you busy for hours." Shameless as she may be, the Twi'lek could wait until they'd have a good, long, uninterrupted time together.

Slowly she drew back, the tips of her fingers lingering on Talohn's body until she was just out of reach. "I hope I can help you this time. Much as I enjoy sitting back watching you work, a little time together talking while we cook... Could be good." Even if the Cathar hadn't said anything yet, Zlova knew how relationships worked. Helped her feign being a loving Twi'lek in a mark's arms before she stole something or assassinated someone only they had access to. There was no relationship if there was no sharing -- no connection. Slaughter was fun, but it wasn't a connection. So, she'd do her part and see what Talohn's intentions were.

He sighs as she describes the darkness that is the New Imperial Order. He figured it was a situation like that. He hadn't heard good things about them in the first place, and Zlova wasn't one to lie, at least not to him as far as he knew. Could she be lying? Sure, but there was no motive to lie about a faction in this situation that he could see. "That's....nice. I'll muster what connections I have in that end of the galaxy, they'll keep an eye on things. I think my old salvage crew captain hangs out around there." Talohn was in a Salvaging crew? Hm. Then again, it's not like she knows of his past in deep detail. Only bits and pieces.

"You'll do the mission?" His brows raise. "Was that just agreement to join? That'll be quite the party in that case. You ever been to a mando party? They're amazing. I haven't laughed that hard in years." Did she have an edge? Sure, but Talohn wouldn't go as far as to call it psychosis. At least not in comparison to the actually crazy sith he's met. Zlova wasn't crazy. Fiery? Without a doubt. But he enjoyed that about the red twi'lek. Without that fire, she wouldn't be as fun to hang around with.

As Zlova got close once again, putting her arms about her neck, his hands go to her hips, as per usual. "You're relentless tonight. Are beds not good enough for you anymore? Have they grown too boring? Out of fashion?" He teases her, since she seemed so intent on doing it within the shop. Though, her love of his fur was quite flattering, he had to admit. "Could? You mean will. You're always able to distract me for hours. Course, it seems I'm able to do the same to you, so it evens out." He gives her a peck on the cheek.

His hand brushes down her arm as she pulls away. Suddenly, his eyes brighten up. He looks excited by her words. "You wanna do some cooking? I can show you some stuff! I take it you want to cut some meat? That's a good start, you like cutting things after all." It seems he was more than happy to connect with her in ways other than slaughter. Any way to connect with Zlova was a good time for him. Hell, he seems more excited about cooking with her than heading to the bedroom. "You staying in the suit, or do I need to turn around again? As much as I like what I'm looking at, getting sauce on it would be a shame."

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Laughed? That was not the kind of party she expected from Mandalorians, but then it'd been a few millennia since their galactic conquests. Zlova still thought of them as the uptight kind of warrior though. Never really tried learning more about them as a people. Tools were tools. Did you ask a hammer how it was feeling before you used it to strike a nail?

"I'll join. Unless they try some kind of Sith Alchemy or Witch Voodoo to 'bind me' to their service." A light tap upon Talohn's nose followed. "Anything like that and I won't be held responsible for the carnage that follows." No one shackled a fine, flexible, and fierce woman like herself. Galaxy was far too large of a place to be stuck as someone's servant to wait on their whims night and day.

Now the Twi'lek was the one to laugh. "Variety is the spice of life, my adorable kitten. A bed is comfortable, but I'd take you in a public square if the mood struck." The smile on her lips and glint to her eye didn't betray that promised threat. Why should she be the one embarrassed in such a situation? She would have been the one to choose the location. Everyone else that couldn't bring themselves to throw off society's chains to enjoy life would have been the ones embarrassed -- of their own inability to do the same.

It was a bit surprising to see how excited Talohn was about cooking with her, but it was a new experience together. Variety being the spice of life, after all. Not quite as much passion involved, but she'd put it in the foreplay column.

"Much fun as it would be, there's no need to parade your depravity about in front of Monari."
Zlova's lips peeled back to reveal her pearly white teeth. "And why would you bother turning around?" Her hands slowly slid down both sides of the outfit as her eyes remain locked on the Cathar. "You haven't forgotten what I look like already, have you?" A little play was fun, but Zlova wouldn't prolong the strip tease unnecessarily this time. They could roleplay later. After she found a suitable whip.

He notices her confusion about mandalorians actually partying hard. "Yea, I know, a lot of mandalorians can be pretty serious. But the moment they fill up a cantina and get their bottles of booze, things get chaotic pretty fast. I woke up on the roof of a starship with syrup in my fur. Still don't remember how it happened." He scratches his head.

The cathar chuckles, his smile reassuring. "In order for that to be possible, there would have to be a mandalorian who knows how to do it, and the chances of that are slim to none. If someone does know, I'll make sure they never get to try it." He states, his friendly tone suddenly turning serious. Slavery of any sort to him was inexcusable, even if it was being done by his fellow mandalorians.

As she describes taking him in a public square, he crosses his arms. "As thrilling as that, if you can't stop yourself for some reason because I'm that irresistible, do me a favor and make sure it happens in the grass. You don't know what's been on the sidewalks, or the benches. It would be real sad to catch dysentery from a park bench." He had a point, you had to keep some form of hygiene, even when doing the deed. Especially when it's easy for all sorts of gunk to get stuck in one's fur.

Cooking was a very useful tool to have. He'd want her to know how to properly prepare food for it to be safe were she ever lost in the wild. Not only was this a chance for them to bond, it was also a chance for her to learn something, and learning was important!

The cathar proceeds to laugh, shaking his head. "My depravity? As enjoyable as that suit is, you and I both know it's a compromise. As if you'd wear real armor." He states. He loves her clothing choices for sure, but he does like to poke at her lack of tactical choice in armor. "I'll make you some beskar weave when you're in." He shrugs. "I can upgrade that suit with it, or make you something new. Up to you. I'd make you something with beskar plate but....I'm not sure what you'd wear that uses such heavy material." He raises a brow. "Fair point." he agrees, deciding not to turn around at all. "Have I forgotten? It's really hard to forget. Really hard." he smirks. Once she's changed, he Unlocks the door, pecking her on the cheek as he passes her to head into the kitchen. "What are you craving in terms of food? I'm also pouring myself some honey mead. You want in on that?"

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Zlova laughed from amusement. "You just invited someone that could perform such a ritual to join your Mandalorians. But I don't enslave people. I'm far too seductive to rely on such a desperate method of influencing others." While she smiled and laughed about the subject, her golden eyes fell upon Talohn's more serious demeanor. It was good he had such a strong opinion on the subject. Most had a half-hearted 'well obviously not' attitude on the subject. They didn't understand. Having lived through it himself, the Cathar did.

All she did was smirk when Talohn dropped his suggestion about their time in public places. Nothing wrong with getting dirty while getting dirty.

"Not wear such heavy material? For you, Talohn, I'd make an exception." Red hands slid over the tops of her breasts and down the center before they palmed the pliable mounds. "Neither of us want my assets harmed, after all." What use were bikinis armors? Style. Some Sith Warriors pretended they were armored tanked. Zlova was the kind that preferred not to be standing where the enemy's weapon would be, which made heavy armor pointless. Of course she'd wear it if it looked good on her.

The Twi'lek sauntered by the Cathar with a smile as she adjusted a lekku on her way out. With his discerning taste in armor for her carefully stored for use later, and her light weight clothing that left her arms bare adorned once more, Zlova was ready to indulge in some culinary experience. "Not my usual drink, but you know I love sharing a drink with you. As for food... Why not a good, juicy steak?" Not overcooked, of course. No need to bleed it of flavor.

Zlova strode slowly through the corridor back the way she'd come. "What sort of marinade or sauce will we prepare for such a feast?"

Last edited:
Talohn hadn't experienced slavery himself, but cathar had a legacy of being used for labor, much like the wookies. The history of his people, and his general love for freedom, formed a potent hatred of anything that involved enslaving another. "Sith Alchemy is weird. I've met a few sithspawn. Nearly got strangled by one of those....giant..serpent people things? Then her head got blown off by a Rajore." The final word of his statement is said in that distinctly heavy catharese accent he uses when speaking in his native tongue, suggesting that the word is of catharese origin.

Regular dirt was just fine, it was the bacteria that came from the puke of the last homeless man to sit on the park bench that he feared.

His fur seems to bristle ever so slightly as she states she'd make an exception for him. Though it's mostly the movement that causes the bristling. Due to having fur, it's impossible to see a cathar blush. Bristling and twitching fur is the closest form of body language they had to the reddening of the facial features most sentients had. "Indeed, can't have my favorite sith getting hurt. Though the main issue with beskar plate is that you're an agility fighter. It would be even more dangerous to weight you down. And I'll be honest with you." He chuckles slightly. "I'm not gonna go to the forge and have half the enclave watch me use their sacred metal to make a bikini." Talohn was a talented fighter, but so were all mandalorians. Against four to six mandalorians? Talohn could easily be outmatched, and using the sacred beskar to make such an armor piece would no doubt anger them. It was a precious metal not to be wasted. There was breaking the rules, then there was doing something that denied all common sense beyond reason. "I can come up with something though if you want to upgrade to beskar after you join up. Definitely some bracers, perhaps some light shoulderpads...." He taps his chin ponderously.

He happily follows along behind her as she exits the workshop. "I've got a few different meads. Maybe some berry mead? The mead is an import from home, I was pretty excited to find it." He grins widely. The cathar seems happy with the idea of a steak as he passes her to open the cooler. He pulls out a large slab of meat with a grunt, placing it on the counter on top of a cutting board. "Steak it is. Cut yourself how big of a piece you want." He hands he hands her a kitchen knife as she arrives. He wasn't even gonna tell her how to do it. She knew how to cut flesh. It's a sith basic. "We won't be using a marinade. That's an overnight kinda thing. Since this is tonight's dinner and we don't have tome for it to sit overnight, we'll be using a dry seasoning. Something smoky."

Meanwhile, over in the livingroom area, which the kitchen was attached to, Madlad and Monari remained. Though their card game seems to have finished. The ever ominous droid is sitting on the couch, one leg crossed over the other in an oddly human way as it whittles away at a piece of wood with a carving knife, each shaving flying into the bucket a few feet away without fail. Moderately impressive. "The sith can cook! The plot thickens." It states teasingly to Zlova....just as she's handed the knife. Perhaps not the wisest choice.

Meanwhile, Monari seems to have taken up the open floor in the middle of the living room to use as an operation table for what looks like a beyond ancient BB-8 unit. She's poking at the circuits with a pair of tweezers, deep in concentration. "I think this...wire...." Suddenly there's a sparking noise, and the head of the droid launches off with a -shunk-, similar to a grenade launcher. She watches as the head comes back down, making impact with the ground. She sighs, crossing her arms. "This is gonna set me back a few days...."

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

"If they have a problem with whatever you're making, tell them they can do the honorable thing," because Mandalorians loved their honor, "and challenge me to a duel over it. After I plant their face into the floor they'll figure it out." Zlova said it with a light air of playful dismissiveness. Didn't matter if anyone found a beskar bikini insulting. She felt confident she could take them no matter how much of the metal they adorned themselves in. Just because it might take longer to cut her way through it didn't mean anything.

As they entered the kitchen area, Talohn dropped a slab of meat and soon extended a knife out for her to take. Zlova calmly retrieved the instrument as the droid chimed in. The red woman's golden eyes slid to regard the animate creation. "Better the plot than your oil." A smile graced her dark lips before she shanked the meat with a little extra force.

The Twi'lek batted an eye when the smaller droid's head popped off without much warning. Her smile twisted upward at one corner as her gaze returned to Madlad meaningfully. Zloba refrained from asking aloud whether Talohn's robotic friend's head could do such a trick.

With the knife withdrawn, Zlova gave it a twirling flourish before she set to work trimming the edges, then carving it along where the flesh joined together. It wasn't a saber so it didn't just glide through solid matter, but practiced sweeps of the sharpened edge left no unsightly or wasteful cuts. "Dry seasoning. The kind you massage into the meat, or do you just sprinkle it on top?" A little conversation while they worked wouldn't hurt. The blade soon carved out a healthy piece of the meat for herself as instructed.

He raises a brow at her statement in regards to challenging the mandalorians to a duel. "Uh...huh. You really want that beskar lingerie don't you?" He teases. The main fact was that beskar also just wasn't meant to be made in small objects like sex appeal wear. It could breach structural integrity, which was bad for business in terms of surviving blasterfire, not to mention the issues that arise when it comes to dealing with blunt force. With armor, you wanted the least amount of connecting joints as possible. That way it was more solid, and less likely to be broken or compromised.

Madlad cackles in response. "I do not run on oil. It's used to keep my joints moving properly, but other than that, I use a battery. Much more efficient. EMPs hit me like....how flesh bags get hangovers. Which is a bit annoying." The piece of wood Madlad is whittling at is starting to take shape. A bit concerning at a close glance. An average person wouldn't know, but a sith would recognize the distinct mask of Nihilus. Once again, proving the droid knew some strange things.

"I've been working on the EMP thing for a while. It's hard to properly shield a droid from that, and the materials that do it have a terribly steep price. Merc work pays good, but I'm not made of money." Talohn chimes in while he digs about in a cabinet, looking for the proper seasonings for tonight's meal. He then comments on Monari's blunder. "Don't think I didn't see that droid head fly off. Put you safety helmet on!" He calls from across the room, causing Monari to huff. She then scurries off, and soon returns to the room wearing an old clone commando helm that's comically too large for her head. With the safety helmet retrieved, she takes up her tools and continues working on the droid.

"You're not too bad at cutting. Though, I expected that. A sith that can't cut is a dead sith." He chuckles. While she preps that meat, he takes out a stick of butter from the jar beside the stove. He cuts off a slice of the butter, and tosses it into the pan before pouring some sort of green oil. "I wouldn't say massage. Just press it into the meat. You wanna try?" He turns about and places a few seasoning cans by the cutting board she's using. "It's an even mix. Don't use too much, but too little is also bad. Once you finish seasoning, we sear it in the pan. Searing burns the skin, locking in all the flavor from the seasoning. Once that's done. we put it in the oven." He then cackles slightly to himself, shaking his head. "I cooked everything on a fire my whole life back home. I about lost it when I discovered ovens."

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

The Twi'lek lifted a hand to cover her mouth, palm facing outward, with a light laugh at the droid's words. "You're so right. I should have said better that than making your electrons fat. That would have been a great zinger." Zlova was being sarcastic, of course. Seeing how there was no such thing as a fat electron. Technically. The Sith swore she'd heard some nerd rambling about the size of space itself, but something about relativity and everything being equal. Didn't really matter. Screwing with the nature of the universe wasn't something she wanted to do in her spare time.

While she carved the meat, the red woman's golden gaze watched the metal man work. "Lovely. Opening a Gift Shop or Commemorative Sith Goods store?" Probably could make a few credits from such things. You know, from young acolytes too ignorant to know better. Sith didn't need 'heroes' to worship -- or 'demons' to fear. A Sith was self-made and self-serving. Anyone clutching on to some trinket to immortalize an ancient Lord was just begging for slaughter; it spoke of mental weakness that would one day get them killed. Liking an ancient Lord... Respecting them even was fine. Trinkets? No one had use of trinkets unless they were infused with genuine power.

Not to mention the ignorant masses. The times Zlova had caught some powerless soul wearing something of the Sith as a costume or accessory was too painful to recount.

Her attention shifted to the side as Zlova looked over her shoulder at the Cathar. "A Sith that can't skin and fillet a carcass had a fool for a Master." Coddling was another way to make sure your acolyte -- apprentice -- ended up dead. Nothing wrong with leaving your charge in the wilds to fend for themselves every now and then. Or as often as fiendishly possible.

When he dropped the seasoning by the board, the Twi'lek's eyes narrowed slightly. "Not too little. Not too much. So somewhere between nothing and everything. I'm learning so much already, Master Chef." Enough to cover the meat, but not bury it is what Zlova ultimately settled on. Seemed a reasonable assumption. Figured the worst that could happen is if that was still too much then all you had to do was scrap the top of the meat a bit before biting into it.

"There's still something about fire-roasted flesh." True it took more work especially if you wanted anything done evenly, but being forced to tend the fire and the meal so judiciously brought with it a certain focus or tranquility. It occupied otherwise idle hands and idle thoughts. "Still, I'm not a regressive. I don't fault you for enjoying the comforts of a good oven." Modern Sith enjoyed modern comforts. Every second of every day didn't need to be an absolute chore or a living nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom