Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Written in the Stars

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Inna and Jess were still missing, and Quint was getting restless. How was he supposed to dump the cargo his "contact" had given him without the twins. Well, he already knew, but the on again off again thing he had with Inna was due for an on again and he was antsy to get it going. Who could blame him really? He was alone most of the time, but that was by choice.

The cargo was simple, and he could carry it on his person. A microchip containing the information for about a dozen weapons runs taking place within the next month was a valuable bit of technology. Salis would deliver it where it was supposed to go. He had the credits to book a flight to Nar Shaddaa from Zeltros, and do it in some style.

Quint had heard of a passenger liner leaving Paradise City which promised the fun and debauchery of Zeltros until they reached the smugglers' moon. He was offered free passage if he'd be willing to provide tattoos for any of the passengers who wanted them. As much as he wanted a break, free was in the budget, besides these fights always got interesting. One woman had already come in looking for some ink on her ass. Yeah, this was going to be a decent trip.

There were all kinds of species aboard, and all of them were looking to enjoy the sights of Zeltros just a little longer. Quint couldn't blame them. While he wasn't a Zeltron, he did love his city, and his new life. Prison was not a place he wanted to go again. Hopefully he didn't get caught with the microchip.

[member="Briga Tiin"]

After Darth Prazutis left Iktotch, this time without Briga, she decided to take her three Asti handmaidens, Saira, Livna and Toole to Zeltros for a hedonistic vacation. The Priestess had been phenomenally cruel to them during her time as an Acolyte under the training of the Panathan Sith Lord, and all of them, even Briga herself, bore the scars from physical and mental torture, whipping and savagery. While the Priestess could not guarantee that this wouldn’t happen again, finally separated from her imposing Anzati lover, her mood was decidedly more spirited. They had reclaimed their spot in her bedchambers even, where in Vain Hollow, they had not been allowed to sleep with their mistress. Prazutis viewed generosity towards servants and slaves, among other traits that Briga had, to be a weak character flaw.

Needless to say the young, fun-loving nymphettes adored Zeltros and Briga swept up in their enjoyment and the opulent sights and sounds, spoiled them by buying outfits, taking them out to the finest restaurants and out to clubs to drink and dance the nights away. The four Caprines attracted attention wherever they went as Briga’s species was quite rare in the galaxy and not often seen on Zeltros.

“This is the liner, my dears,” she said, the three horned maenads trailing behind their Lady, holding a parasol over her head to ward off the bright sun. “It’s going to Nar Shaddaa and then back to Iktotch."

“Can we make a stop on Nar Shaddaa?” asked the dark-haired Toole. She’d traveled with Briga before to The Smuggler's Moon to purchase spice at a club called Purgatory. “If you behave,” the Priestess answered with a sly smile, knowing how much the two of them had enjoyed themselves in the Undercity. A little too much, perhaps.

The quartet boarded the liner, and after dropping off their belongings in their private quarters, they went to explore the enormous ship. Saira, wearing a scarf to hide her missing horns (which had been sawed off by Briga as punishment during their harrowing Vain Hollow stay), came bounding back up to the rest of them and said, “I found a place where we can be tattooed. Who wants to try it with me? Priestess, wouldn’t the eternal symbol of Ax’no make a wonderful tattoo?”

“I’d rather not scar my skin, but you three are welcome to go. I’ll just watch.”

The maidens, excited now to get tattoos, skipped along until they reached the makeshift parlor. A human woman was just leaving, and it appeared as though [member="Quint Salis"] was ready for his next customers. The buxom blonde handmaiden, Livna approached the thoroughly inked up human and said, “Excuse me, but are you available to tattoo myself and my entourage?” She motioned to the three horned creatures – all beautiful in their own way, but all appearing very subservient to the ram-horned one over which they appeared to serve.

Quint looked up at the interesting creatures before him. They were all beautiful in a rather exotic kind of way. The fourth, the one who seemed to be the dominant one despite her silence, was the most exotic and beautiful of them all. His eyes drank the four of them in before nodding at the spoken request. His first customers, and already it would keep him busy for a good part of the day should they all want a tattoo.

"I do not have any appointments so far. If you want to get in before I start getting booked, you better better take advantage of it. The shipping company is paying my wages so everything to you is free. That's a pretty good deal if I say so myself."

He winked at the one which had the courage to approach him. HIs charm was think as he knew it helped to calm whatever nerves there were for those who had never gotten a tattoo. Quint was curious about this enterouge before him, and was willing to do whatever it took to secure their patronage. Getting up from the chair he was sitting at, he went over to the main door, and closed it.

"I'll even reserve the rest of the day if all four of you decide you want to take advantage of the offer. I just need to know if you have a design in mind, or if you want to peruse through the designs I brought with me. Most of my customers are after something unique, and I like to pride myself in taking excellent care of my patrons."

Quint smiled wide. He was clearly flirting now, and hopefully not misreading this particular species. This was the first time he'd seen this particular species, so he had no clue how to interact. In this case he was simply himself and hoped it worked.

[member="Briga Tiin"]

The rugged tattoo artist was covered in ink - so many delicate illustrations, dark lines and colorful swirls. His body was a canvas in more ways than one, and Briga wanted to examine the painting in closer detail, from his five o'clock shadow to his muscular biceps and beyond. Perhaps there would be time for that later.

But for now she was content with watching her maenads bask in the glow of the handsome artist who would pay attention to their requests and their curves. She noticed his eye drawn to Livna, the most buxom out of the three, but he equally admired all of them, including Briga herself. When the dark-haired human locked eyes on her she shot him back a glance akin to a dare.

“I think it’s best to reserve the rest of the day,” suggested the Priestess. She sat down on a nearby chair, crossing her show-girlesque legs. Aside from the horns and the vaguely bovidae appearance – more ambient than exact – the creatures were mostly human. “My handmaidens have a light covering of fur on their bodies. That won’t be a problem, will it?”

As she spoke, the three nymphettes flipped through holo models, designs on monitors, and even on screens embedded within the walls. The extroverted blonde Livna was the first to approach with her choice of tattoo. She flashed it at the Priestess who nodded in approval and then handed it to the human. “It’s a gargrell flower. Where do you think we should put it?” she asked in a melodical voice. “And if you’re going to have your hands on my body, at least I should get your first name.”

[member="Quint Salis"]

"Quint Salis, now, you owe me a name," he replied with a smirk.

His attention only left the priestess briefly.

"It shouldn't be. I may have to shave the area which I'm going to tattooing, but from where I'm at I wouldn't have noticed. The real question is whether or not the tattoo will show? I may have to press deeper than usual, but I promise this will not be a waste your night."

She was daring him, and he knew it. Quint was keen at reading people, and this seemed like a challenge. Perhaps this night was going to be more than handling three beautiful looking women that resemble succubi. If they were anything like the mythological creatures than Salis was in for quite an interesting night indeed. His attention returned to the buxom blonde. Her flirting was obvious.

"The back of the back, the small of your back... it depends on where you want my hands. There are some women who want ink on their chest, but I generally refuse to ruin a perfect pair of breasts. They usually speak for themselves... wouldn't you agree?"

[member="Briga Tiin"]

The flaxen-haired Caprine shifted her weight from to the other foot, and with her hand firmly planted on her hip, said, “I’m Livna.” And then not to forget who was really in charge, she quickly added, “I serve Priestess Tiin, of the Church of Ax’no. We live on Iktotch."

Livna then stretched her arm out and with her other hand, placed Quint’s palm on the soft skin of her inner elbow. “See the fur is very fine. I don’t think you’ll need to shave it.” She didn’t immediately move his hand away. Her smile grew coquettish at his flattery and responded, “The base of my spine sounds like a perfect place. Is this going to hurt?

“No more than what’s already been done to you recently, my dear,” growled the Priestess, positioned in her corner so she could survey everything. Eventually Saira and Toole stopped glancing around at tattoo designs and knelt at the blue-haired Caprine’s feet. It was Livna’s turn to shine.

Without any trace of modesty, she slipped off her gown, so she was left in nothing but a pair of frilly panties. The front of her chest and stomach was goddess-like perfection, her charms extremely ample. However when she turned around, Quint would notice faint scars, unfortunately the size and length of whip marks, attesting to the fact that not everything was bubbly and fun under the Priestess’s command.

“Where do you want me now, Quint?” she asked in a voice clearly meant to entice him. Briga only watched with a calm smile, enjoying the rapport between her handmaiden and the handsome tattoo artist.

[SIZE=11pt][member="Quint Salis"][/SIZE]

"The shaving is to keep the hair out of the area we are going to be putting the tattoo. I'm afraid I'm going to have to shave anyway,"

He nodded as his hand ran along the fur on her arm, his touch light despite his rough hands. They spoke that his life had not always been so free of strenuous labor. His smile only grew as the look of the blonde grew more sultry in it's demeanor. Her carelessness in regards to any semblance of modesty only ensure that the smile stretched wider as her voluptuous chest was exposed to him. Had he not been a professional he would have reached out and done as he wished, but instead his finger twirled indicating that she turn around.

"Sit on the chair, and lean forward. I need you to lower your panties slightly as well. We don't want to catch the cloth with the gun and cause me to ruin the design."

The scars which were exposed on her back made him glance over to the priestess. A look of disapproval was given before he broke his gaze. Transfer paper with the design of the flower was rubbed on her back after Quint had shaved around the area he was going to be tattooing. He was gentle with all of his touches knowing the location she picked was a sensitive one, and for human females, one which could generate arrousal. Had Livna chosen that spot purposefully. Quint was curious as to where exactly his night with four women of this species was going to go...

[member="Briga Tiin"]

Briga bit the corner of her lip as she watched Salis admire Livna. Well, the blonde maenad was quite a beauty after all. Liv was the one who got the most attention, and who also found herself in the most trouble. Saira had lost her spunkiness after their stay at Vain Hollow, Toole had always been somber and anxious, but Livna, despite everything she’d been through at the often cruel hand of Briga, was still as spirited as ever. The Priestess had to admire her tenacity. Even if she got into mischief like the time at the First Order Ball when a drunken soldier tried to take advantage of her and the Priestess and her consort, Darth Prazutis had to swoop in and pluck her from his grip.

And to illustrate this point, Livna herself was flirting up a storm with the playboy tattoo artist. She made sure to brush as much bare skin against him as possible, and when he asked her to lower her frilly briefs, she stripped them right off in one fluid motion.

“Catch!” she said, tossing them at Toole. “Okay, I’m ready.”

He took his time shaving her back and stenciling the design on her. “That tickles,” she said, squirming a little. It was clear that she was enjoying his gentle touch almost as if she wasn’t often caressed with such a loving hand. “But I can already tell you are an expert at this.”

“I bet that’s not the only thing he’s an expert at,” remarked Toole at her mistress’s feet. Briga smiled at the teasing, but frowned upon seeing a little spark of chemistry between the handsome human and her blonde handmaiden. We shouldn’t give Mr. Salis any fantastical ideas of running off with her, should we now, thought Briga?

She spoke slowly and in a lower voice than before. Not a threatening voice, but the tone was more serious. “The thing about Livna is that she belongs to me. Body and soul. If I decide I no longer need her, I will have her married off to a Prince or Duke in order to solidify some holdings. She is quite sought after and asked for, but I’ve never really let her out of my sight. Isn’t that right, Livna?"

The blonde Nur Caprine sighed with resignation and said, “Yes, that’s right.”

[member="Quint Salis"]

"You ladies are not shy at all are you," Quint teased in return, though his heart was heavy knowing what they must be going through under the abuses of [member="Briga Tiin"].

It was too late for Briga to try and stop any ideas of seeing Livna, or any of the other wards escape. How he would pull it off he wasn't sure, but he was damned if he didn't try. They lived in a little prison of her making, and Quint knew about prison. He had lived it for many years, as a juvenile and an adult. Starting the work with the ink and gun, his mind wandered a bit.

"This is a sensitive area, it will hurt, but I will do my best to be gentle."

What else could he promise? She had been abused, whipped, beaten, and for what, some woman's sick pleasure. No Quint would not be cruel to her. Suddenly all thoughts of taking advantage of her were gone also. She was sexy to be sure, and Quint did want to see where things would go, but now it felt as though it would be taking advantage of a situation. He was conclicted, but he cared.

"I think the priestess should not be so over protective of you. What Duke would take a woman with a broken spirit, hmmm?"

“Mr. Salis, the Caprine females in general aren’t a shy bunch,” said Briga from her seat with her two maidens draped around her legs. “Our culture is a matriarchy, and while males are afforded the same rights as females, they are primarily our hunters and warriors. Most of Iktotch and the rest of the galaxy think us unsophisticated… and perhaps we are. But we do enjoy life to the fullest. Isn’t that right, Livna?”

“Yessss…,” she groaned, wincing and biting her bottom lip. “It hurts more than I thought it would.” The blonde nymphette tried to remain as still as possible, but she couldn’t help wriggling a little. Her body was just giving its normal reaction to pain –nerve endings singing, muscles tensing, spine twisting.

“She’s used to pain, Mr. Salis. Don’t you let those doe eyes fool you,” remarked Briga. “Livna is the most resilient of all of my handmaidens. She is a very spirited Nur Caprine.”

A knowing look passed between Livna and the Priestess, one that indicated they were more than just Lady and Servant, perhaps lovers even.

Through the buzzing of the tattoo needle, Briga did not hear what Quint said next. At his comment on how she was treated by the Priestess, Livna turned her head around to try and make eye contact. “My spirit is not broken,” she said with a sly smile. “Not in the slightest.” And in a way, the Priestess was right. The other two handmaidens practically cowered under Briga’s shadow, while the blonde Livna was the first one to march right up and pick her tattoo. And the first one to brazenly strip off her garments without a trace of modesty. And while the needle he wielded was not gentle, everything around it was – his touch and even his words. And her body appeared to respond to him in the way she tossed her flaxen mane over her shoulder, squirmed almost imperceptibly as he worked on her lower back. Livna was feisty and bold. Perhaps the whipping on her back was more out of her own impudence to misbehave rather than a cold, irrational punishment by Briga.

"What are your favorite kind of tattoos to give, Quint?" Livna asked making conversation to ease the burning sensation.

[member="Quint Salis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom